TTC #1 and over 30

YAY Poppy- woop-woop!:happydance: I love seeing all these BFPs on this thread! Gives the rest of us over 30's some real hope!

Bubbles, I really hope that eggy comes out to play soon!:hugs:

I would have thought my temp today was one of those random dips if not for the ridiculous amount of ewcm I've had today, I never have anything close to this! Weird.

Informed hubby by text message that we're going again tonight before I go to my yoga class, romantic!

Hi ladies,can I join this thread please?? I'm 32 TTC #2 iv been off the pill since march with no joy xx AF was due 3days ago,but I'm gonna wait till a week till I test,as iv been late before. Iv been getting tummy cramps,similar to period pains,and terrible back ache?? I'm so scared to go to the loo,incase AF arrives.....I'm goin ti be so dissapointed,I hate,this waiting game x

Good luck to you all,let's pray we get what we want soon :) xx

Friskyfish, welcome to the page and I am crossing my fingers for you that this is your month.

Luna- GL this month.

Thanks to everyone for all the support yesterday I needed the encouragement.

Congrats, poppy! So excited to see that line! :)

Afm, the travel today messed up my temps today (had to wake up earlier than usual) so I'm not totally sure what's going on with me. It's been kind of hard to keep the temp consistency when I'm wasn't at home.
I feel some o pains tonight so I might be a little behind my cycle buddies in joining the tww.
So tired, I'm calling it a night. :hugs:

Luna, get to :sex:!!! And you'll get a nice stretch afterwards!

People's, :hugs:

Baking, Hopefully you'll be joining the tww group soon!

Afm, the travel today messed up my temps today (had to wake up earlier than usual) so I'm not totally sure what's going on with me. It's been kind of hard to keep the temp consistency when I'm wasn't at home.
I feel some o pains tonight so I might be a little behind my cycle buddies in joining the tww.
Don't worry baking, I'm pretty convinced today was my o day so I'm not far ahead of you!

Besides when we get our bfps we'll still be due on the same day ;)

Yay, congrates poppy! Another bfp is so exciting!

Gypsy - good to see you.. Sorry you're still having messed up cycles.

luna - bd before yoga, might be just what you need to get that bfp.

baking - keep up the bd and i'm sure that egg will be here soon.

welcome bfpdreams and friskyfish

all my follow tww buddies hope we getting ready for the next round of bfps on here.

Clarkeyness, what books have you bought?

I have these:
https://www.amazon.com/Mayo-Clinic-...qid=1345585891&sr=8-1&keywords=mayo+pregnancy

https://www.amazon.com/Everything-V...id=1345585906&sr=1-1&keywords=vegan+pregnancy
(We're mostly vegan in our house)

I bought a hard cover book called- pregnany day by day, and one that i write in week by week (forget the name of the book at the moment).

Kmae-do I spy an implantation dip?

Bubbles-ff is soooooo confused about me too-I'm like 100% sure I've ovulated but my temps are hovering just a tiny bit too low for ff to register that...it's been a super weird month for me for sure but my very tender nipples give ovulation away every time. Good luck to you that you get some clarity very soon!

Baking and Luna-any confirmation on o for you two?

Hope everyone is doing well, including our newly pregnant thread sisters!

Ugh a crucial temp day and I can't manage 3 straight hours of sleep :(

Kmae-do I spy an implantation dip?

Bubbles-ff is soooooo confused about me too-I'm like 100% sure I've ovulated but my temps are hovering just a tiny bit too low for ff to register that...it's been a super weird month for me for sure but my very tender nipples give ovulation away every time. Good luck to you that you get some clarity very soon!

Baking and Luna-any confirmation on o for you two?

Hope everyone is doing well, including our newly pregnant thread sisters!

It's so frustrating! I think I'm feeling so deflated as it all seemed pretty straightforward last cycle which was my first time charting, so I expected it all to work the same again this time. My EWCM seems to have just about gone today, and my OPKs are negative, I was so convinced I was going to have the temp spike this morning. Now I don't know how long I should keep BD for or if this whole cycle is going to be a write off :(

Ugh a crucial temp day and I can't manage 3 straight hours of sleep :(

So annoying! I had insomnia for about 5 days surrounding last month's o date, so I had no idea if I'd even ovulated! Do you have other indicators of O?

It's so frustrating! I think I'm feeling so deflated as it all seemed pretty straightforward last cycle which was my first time charting, so I expected it all to work the same again this time. My EWCM seems to have just about gone today, and my OPKs are negative, I was so convinced I was going to have the temp spike this morning. Now I don't know how long I should keep BD for or if this whole cycle is going to be a write off :(
:hugs:

Bubbles-just keep dtd eod - time will tell you what's up. And like pbl said-Lots of people are able to get BFP's without knowing exactly when they o'ed - our bodies aren't consistent machines -you don't have to be "perfect" to get pregnant! :hugs:

Bubbles-just keep dtd eod - time will tell you what's up. And like pbl said-Lots of people are able to get BFP's without knowing exactly when they o'ed - our bodies aren't consistent machines -you don't have to be "perfect" to get pregnant! :hugs:

Thanks lily. We BD again today but DH asked what happens if my temp spike doesn't come tomorrow too, and when I said we should keep
BD eod in case it comes later, and he wasn't too keen on that idea! Think he was looking forward to another rest! I think he was just joking but he actually said today 'I don't like being used as a sperm machine!'

Pbl I'll have to wait a few more days to know for sure, I had all my usual symptoms on cd 11-13 and have been very crampy since which is really common for me after o, my temp just isn't cooperating :(

Don't worry baking, I'm pretty convinced today was my o day so I'm not far ahead of you!

Besides when we get our bfps we'll still be due on the same day ;)

:) Love your attitude, Luna! And today is the anniversary of our first date, wouldn't it be awesome to conceive today!

My temp is slowly rising so maybe it's just taking it's sweet time waiting to go way up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->