TTC #1 and over 30

Yay poppy!! I KNEW it-all your signs were really adding up (spotting at implantation, fatigue, cm....). SO happy for you!! No doubt about it-that is a positive test!

People's-hang in there Hun

How are my 2ww buddies? I'm ok-ff doesn't think I've ovulated yet - my temps are not inching as high as they should but based on signs including very tender nipples, clearing skin, lack of cm, and clearly negative opks, I am pretty much positive I ovulated Saturday or Friday. Gonna keep dtd eod to cover bases but I'd expect my temp to shoot up for good soon....

So many :bfp: in here - lets keep it going, ladies! :dust:

Hey Lily! Not sure if I am a TWWer yet, was sure I was going to see a temp spike this morning after all my other signs too, but woke up to a dip! Feeling really worried I geared up to ovulate and it didn't happen, not impressed after all the BD if that's the case. Fingers crossed I might see one tomorrow but it would be a long delay after my positive OPK compared to last cycle. Good luck to you, hope FF goes in your favour!

Yay poppy!! I KNEW it-all your signs were really adding up (spotting at implantation, fatigue, cm....). SO happy for you!! No doubt about it-that is a positive test!

People's-hang in there Hun

How are my 2ww buddies? I'm ok-ff doesn't think I've ovulated yet - my temps are not inching as high as they should but based on signs including very tender nipples, clearing skin, lack of cm, and clearly negative opks, I am pretty much positive I ovulated Saturday or Friday. Gonna keep dtd eod to cover bases but I'd expect my temp to shoot up for good soon....

So many :bfp: in here - lets keep it going, ladies! :dust:

Hey Lily! Not sure if I am a TWWer yet, was sure I was going to see a temp spike this morning after all my other signs too, but woke up to a dip! Feeling really worried I geared up to ovulate and it didn't happen, not impressed after all the BD if that's the case. Fingers crossed I might see one tomorrow but it would be a long delay after my positive OPK compared to last cycle. Good luck to you, hope FF goes in your favour!

This has definitely happened to me before - gear up/no ovulate followed by a pretty quick ovulation a few days later. Stress, travel, exercise and more can delay you-keep dtd eod is my best advice! Good luck!

Poppy - in order to get ANY line you have to have hCG in your system so you ARE pregnant...just very very early. Congratulations!!!!! Sticky bean and H&H 9 mos to you!
:hug:

Bubbles - sorry the damn witch got you...but hang in there! :hugs:

All those waiting to O - hang in there as well. Just remember, your body will pop the eggy when it's ripe and ready...you don't want an early eggy...you want a fully baked, healthy one :hugs: And perfection takes time :flower:

Poppy - in order to get ANY line you have to have hCG in your system so you ARE pregnant...just very very early. Congratulations!!!!! Sticky bean and H&H 9 mos to you!

All those waiting to O - hang in there as well. Just remember, your body will pop the eggy when it's ripe and ready...you don't want an early eggy...you want a fully baked, healthy one :hugs: And perfection takes time :flower:

Argh the witch didn't get me, I'm still waiting to O! Don't be wishing that on me already!

Argh the witch didn't get me, I'm still waiting to O! Don't be wishing that on me already!

Peoples not Bubbles!!!!! :dohh: I'm so sorry...I hadn't had my morning tea yet when I posted. And I was just so excited for a second BFP here. :wacko: I wish thee lots and lots of eggy catching dust!!!!
:dust:

Peoples not Bubbles!!!!! :dohh: I'm so sorry...I hadn't had my morning tea yet when I posted. And I was just so excited for a second BFP here. :wacko: I wish thee lots and lots of eggy catching dust!!!!

I'll let you off! How are things going with you?

I am 32, DH is 35, we have been TTC #1 for 8 months - I'd love to join and support one another if you are still doing this.

Good luck to all!!

Woohoo poppy :happydance:

Don't know if I actually o'ed or not...looks like more :sex: is in order

Welcome bfp dreams! We've had some goo luck on this thread lately so hopefully your screen name will become your reality soon!

Hi ladies! Just checkin in to say hi. The thread is moving so fast I didn't have time to catch up but I did see some :bfp:s have rolled through.

Congrats Poppy, Clarky pbl and whoever else I am forgetting!

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Just done an ic and a supermarket brand and both show...:bfp: !!!!!!! They are both quite feint so I'll be retesting tomorrow and everyday until AF should have arrived which would be Thursday. Trying not to get excited... :D

YEAHHHH!!!:happydance: Sooo happy for you!! welcome to the club!!:hugs: isnt it surreal?? Im still in shock..lol

Just done an ic and a supermarket brand and both show...:bfp: !!!!!!! They are both quite feint so I'll be retesting tomorrow and everyday until AF should have arrived which would be Thursday. Trying not to get excited... :D

YEAHHHH!!!:happydance: Sooo happy for you!! welcome to the club!!:hugs: isnt it surreal?? Im still in shock..lol

Thanks! I'm also still in shock even though little munchkin was planned and is VERY much wanted. I'm currently researching antenatal care where I live - a bit early do you think?!?!:blush:

I have to say though I'm on :cloud9: !!

Thanks! I'm also still in shock even though little munchkin was planned and is VERY much wanted. I'm currently researching antenatal care where I live - a bit early do you think?!?!:blush:

I have to say though I'm on :cloud9: !!

I have been waiting 13 months for this!! i bought 2 books already..:blush: Its just exciting and never too early to research things. I know how you feel :cloud9:

Good! Thank you for asking :flower: MS comes and goes but today is a good day so I'm happy! :happydance:

Good! Thank you for asking :flower: MS comes and goes but today is a good day so I'm happy! :happydance:

That's good to hear, yay for good days! MS doesn't sound like much fun at all!

Congrats Poppy, I can def see a clear pink line!! this has been a great week for BFPs!

Sorry AF got you sasha and peoples

Lily - My temp went up a little today, I'm hoping that I O yesterday, but will find out in a couple of days...

BFP dreams - hello!

Clarkeyness, what books have you bought?

I have these:
https://www.amazon.com/Mayo-Clinic-...qid=1345585891&sr=8-1&keywords=mayo+pregnancy

https://www.amazon.com/Everything-V...id=1345585906&sr=1-1&keywords=vegan+pregnancy
(We're mostly vegan in our house)

Congrats Poppy!

Well we have been on a bit of a roll here havent we! From a dry spell to three in a row! Congrats girls xx

This thread is on it with baby dust at the moment! Am going to attempt not to sat up until 1am reading again -bit of a bookworm!

Hugs to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->