TTC #1 and over 30

Aw that's so cute baking :)

Ok I think if my temp doesn't at least stay up tomorrow I will probably cry...the worst part is when I'm all worried about my temp is when I can't sleep properly...somehow I managed not to stress last cycle but it's not working for me this time :(

Aw that's so cute baking :)

Ok I think if my temp doesn't at least stay up tomorrow I will probably cry...the worst part is when I'm all worried about my temp is when I can't sleep properly...somehow I managed not to stress last cycle but it's not working for me this time :(

Stress is not good, girlie! It can delay o as well.I know it's hard but relaxing will probably help with the temps. I know it's not easy to do!!!! And don't cry, everything will be fine and we will get our bfp's and have the same lovely due date. :) :hugs:

I'm pretty excited about this cycle even when I look at my chart and see all the weirdness.

I should clarify that I don't feel overall stressed it's more like I wake up to pee in the night and know I need to go back to sleep right away to get a good temp so that's all I think about and it keeps me awake :dohh:

Hmmm...took an opk on a whim and it's pretty darn dark. So maybe I'm not actually 4-5 DPO but instead gearing up to o. My chart this month is the weirdest it's ever been - I feel like every sign that I've ovulated is there but not temps. Dtd will have to continue!! ;)

Hmmm...took an opk on a whim and it's pretty darn dark. So maybe I'm not actually 4-5 DPO but instead gearing up to o. My chart this month is the weirdest it's ever been - I feel like every sign that I've ovulated is there but not temps. Dtd will have to continue!! ;)

I've had exactly the same this cycle lily, and it all seemed pretty textbook last time! Definitely keep up the BD :)

I should clarify that I don't feel overall stressed it's more like I wake up to pee in the night and know I need to go back to sleep right away to get a good temp so that's all I think about and it keeps me awake :dohh:

Totally with you on this one as well Luna! Something crazy going on with a few of us this time, maybe we're subconsciously feeling the pressure after all the BFPs! My temp is finally up today but I don't trust the reading as I was so worried about what it might be that I didn't sleep well, woke up two hours before my normal test time. Went back to sleep after worrying some more it would be inaccurate, so not sure if I really had a spike or not!

Hey Ladies...

Bubbles and Luna, I know how you feel, I had delayed o this month thought it had happened CD 14 but my temp dropped after 8 days. It does get stressful all of this. fX that your temps stay up xxx

Veganlily more BDing for you!

Am 7dpo at the moment...

GLARINGLY positive opk this morning. So strange-my nipples are tender (always a post-o thing for me) and my cm has dried up but temps never lie-I definitely am not in the 2ww. I had a noticable temp dip today and think I might o today or tomorrow. Argh...we need a dtd marathon because we've been pretty casual and have not been using preseed/soft cups or anything-I really thought this had happened last weekend!! Last night's opk was almost positive and today's is no doubt positive (darkest i ever got within seconds). I'm now feeling pretty grateful for my opks. I still have 12-36 hours to squeeze in a few bd right??! Was too tired last night and wanted to build up the swimmers (dh has great count but some motility issues). Too late for mucinex?? Any suggestions are welcome, friends!

GLARINGLY positive opk this morning. So strange-my nipples are tender (always a post-o thing for me) and my cm has dried up but temps never lie-I definitely am not int eh 2ww. I had a dip today and think I might o today or tomorrow. Argh...we need a dtd marathon because we've been pretty casual and have not been using preseed/soft cups or anything-I really thought this had happened last weekend!! Last nights was almost positive and today's is no doubt positive-I still have 12-36 hours to squeeze in bd right??!

Hey Lily - have you tried SMEP? You could time it perfectly with your O right now. I tried it this month and I'm sure it's how I got my :bfp:
Just an idea :thumbup:

GLARINGLY positive opk this morning. So strange-my nipples are tender (always a post-o thing for me) and my cm has dried up but temps never lie-I definitely am not int eh 2ww. I had a dip today and think I might o today or tomorrow. Argh...we need a dtd marathon because we've been pretty casual and have not been using preseed/soft cups or anything-I really thought this had happened last weekend!! Last nights was almost positive and today's is no doubt positive-I still have 12-36 hours to squeeze in bd right??!

Hey Lily - have you tried SMEP? You could time it perfectly with your O right now. I tried it this month and I'm sure it's how I got my :bfp:

No but sounds good and you're right! So that means dtd every day for the next three days (th/f/s) and sunday off and then once more on Monday?

No but sounds good and you're right! So that means dtd every day for the next three days (th/f/s) and sunday off and then once more on Monday?

yes exactly what you said is right. Although we did cd14,15,17 in AM and cd18 as DH was knackered on cd16! Apparently it doesn't matter though! It's definitely worth a shot I'd say. I'll warn you it's knackering though! I don't temp, we didn't use preseed, I didn't put my legs up after either, just laid on my back after and didn't move so dtd at night works great as you can go to sleep (even though it feels a bit yucky!) TMI coming up - Also don't worry about positions, as long as you lay on your back straight after so you don't lose anything you should be fine! It was our 2nd month ttc and 1st using SMEP and we got our bfp.

Good luck and enjoy!

Well we already got today's bd in! :blush: May make it a double header today-I have a feeling my temp will spike tomorrow. Luckily my dh has absolutely no problem with the plan, I'm usually the one who feels a little tired!

Thanks for the advice, poppy!

Well we already got today's bd in! :blush: May make it a double header today-I have a feeling my temp will spike tomorrow. Luckily my dh has absolutely no problem with the plan, I'm usually the one who feels a little tired!

Thanks for the advice, poppy!

No problem! If your DH has a good sperm count then daily should be fine, just don't wear him out!

Woke up this morning to a temp spike and ff says I o'ed on Monday and I tend to agree. Still going to finish out the eod dtd until day 20 though. 3 dpo for me.

And Luna and Lily, I hope you girls join the tww soon! :hugs:

Baking and Luna, nice temp spikes! Looks like you officially joined the TWWers. I hope you caught that eggy!

Lily, whew for OPKs right!? Good Luck with trying SMEP- I hope it does the trick! Also, my chart looks like ID but I typically get dips- but first dip to go below coverline!

I am going Houseboating this weekend with 16 friends (been planned for months) and these peeps can party (so can I). I always seem to be in the TWW when a party is happening and then have a moral dilemma whether or not to drink. After 21 months of trying...this is getting old!

Baking and Luna, nice temp spikes! Looks like you officially joined the TWWers. I hope you caught that eggy!

Lily, whew for OPKs right!? Good Luck with trying SMEP- I hope it does the trick! Also, my chart looks like ID but I typically get dips- but first dip to go below coverline!

I am going Houseboating this weekend with 16 friends (been planned for months) and these peeps can party (so can I). I always seem to be in the TWW when a party is happening and then have a moral dilemma whether or not to drink. After 21 months of trying...this is getting old!

Drink til it's pink!! Don't go crazy but do enjoy. That's my approach and all my pg friends have encouraged it-down to the very last one!

And........nice dip!!!! :thumbup:

Woo had a good night's sleep and temp went up, I guess I o'ed on cd15 then :)

Yay baking looks like we're both finally in the tww :happydance:

Good luck catching that eggie lily!

YEAH for everyone "o"ing!! Looking forward to hearing more :bfp: I know the TWW can be long!! :dust: :hugs:

Hi, guys. I am gearing up to O still so it's go time over here and prepping, lol. Planning to BD EOD until i get that positive OPK and then hopefully some last chance BDs squeezed in after that:winkwink:
My OPKs were negative as of last night but had a small amount of EWCM. For some reason I get the EW a few days before I O and then not so much on the actual day of so I've been taking FertileCM and drinking grapefruit juice and plan on a dose of cough syrup several hours before BDing..oh and preseed too. Hope that does the trick, lol!
We found a great deal on a new place we could not pass up..which just happens to be next door. We are going to be starting moving on Saturday so I am wondering if all the stress is going to affect our chances of BFP. We really can't afford to pass this place up though..our landlord gave us first dibs and there is much more room for a baby there than in the unit we're renting now so I've gotta look at the big picture, right? Maybe the little eggy will know there's room for it now and will cooperate now! Haha...wouldn't that be nice:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->