TTC #1 and over 30

Good luck tink! Maybe the move will take your mind off everything :)

Congrats on your temp spikes girls! Finally got one today myself too, but not getting too excited yet as I had a terrible nights sleep so I'm not sure how accurate it is, will just have to see how it goes over the next few days. So possibly in the TWW, glad to have some lovely ladies for company! :)

Lily, that's the plan!

Tink, I also only get EWCM a couple days before I O. Let me know if your regime gives you some around O time. I feel like I tried everything except for the FertileCM.

Also, I say go for it with moving into the new place! It will probably stress you out more if you don't. GL!

Hi ladies,can I join this thread please?? I'm 32 TTC #2 iv been off the pill since march with no joy xx AF was due 3days ago,but I'm gonna wait till a week till I test,as iv been late before. Iv been getting tummy cramps,similar to period pains,and terrible back ache?? I'm so scared to go to the loo,incase AF arrives.....I'm goin ti be so dissapointed,I hate,this waiting game x

Good luck to you all,let's pray we get what we want soon :) xx

Welcome :)
I had period-type cramps and a backache when I got my BFP :)
I didn´t get my line until I was 25 DPO though...
Good luck
:dust:

Hi girls, wow I get busy for a few days and miss heaps!! Hope you caught it Luna and baking, and lily hope yours is out playing too!

I need to read and catch up now, hope you have all had a great week x

Opk lighter today-temp higher but not a true spike-thinking today is probably the o day-we shall see! Good luck ladies wherever you are in your cycle! We have two more days of dtd...;)

Hey everyone,
Hope you are all good? Am 8dpo today had a big temp spike not sure if that is good or bad...

FX and Baby dust to you all xxx

Yay to 2ww buddies - there's gonna be a good-sized group of is in the running for May babies-fxed tight for all of us!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Whoohoo to the TWW ladies! I'll keep my FX for you!!! When will you all be testing?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I have a bunch of ics so it's early testing for me! I'll probably start at 9 or 10 dpo just for fun :)

Ugh. I finally started spotting tonight. :cry: I think after a 2 month wait :witch: is finally going to give me a visit. I figured this was coming but I am still sad. This is the official start of my break. I will still lurk and cheer everyone on but I won't be posting that much.

I was kind of holding out hope my tests were wrong but I guess they weren't. I feel like it is never going to happen for me right now.

:dust: to everyone waiting to o and those in the tww! I want to see some more :bfp:s soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->