TTC #1 and over 30

Ugh. I finally started spotting tonight. :cry: I think after a 2 month wait :witch: is finally going to give me a visit. I figured this was coming but I am still sad. This is the official start of my break. I will still lurk and cheer everyone on but I won't be posting that much.

I was kind of holding out hope my tests were wrong but I guess they weren't. I feel like it is never going to happen for me right now.

:dust: to everyone waiting to o and those in the tww! I want to see some more :bfp:s soon!

Hugs to you Hun xxx

Sorry gypsy-what a long cycle you've been through. I hope that the short break provides the clarity that you are both looking for and that you come back soon for your speedy bfp :hugs:

Ladies in 2ww-I finally got my real spike and I'm sure I ovulated yesterday-smep continues but count me in at 1dpo.

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone on this summer weekend.

Nice spike lily! I've had a bit of a drop today, almost back to coverline, and have been having words with FF as it still gave me solid crosshairs and put me at 3dpo, but then the next time I looked at my chart it was showing dashed lines instead. Figured out it was because of the long gap between my positive OPK and O, so I put a second positive in and it's back to solid crosshairs. My drop is a bit worrying though, I know it's too early to really mean much but it's a lot lower than this point last cycle. Hoping it's just a one off and will be back up tomorrow.

Happy weekend everyone xx

My temp went up today again. Pretty high temps for me at 5dpo. Only time will tell. :)

Lily and baking all of our charts are looking great :thumbup:

Bubbles I had a big temp dip last month at 3 dpo but it shot backup the next day, hopefully hours will do the same :)

Bubbles I had a big temp dip last month at 3 dpo but it shot backup the next day, hopefully hours will do the same :)

I think it's just normal for me seeing as it happened last cycle too, keep trying to convince myself it's not bad news that it's the same as my last BFN cycle as my body won't have fully registered that it's pregnant by now if I was, as it's still too early for a little bean to have implanted. Although for some reason I already feel out this cycle.

Your charts are all looking great ladies, very jealous of them! Hopefully the BFP fairy will be generous to us all!

I think it's just normal for me seeing as it happened last cycle too, keep trying to convince myself it's not bad news that it's the same as my last BFN cycle as my body won't have fully registered that it's pregnant by now if I was, as it's still too early for a little bean to have implanted. Although for some reason I already feel out this cycle.

Your charts are all looking great ladies, very jealous of them! Hopefully the BFP fairy will be generous to us all!

Very early to feel out Hun, don't get disheartened. I have no idea am 9dpo and don't know whether i have symptoms or am just imagining them. Did sneexze early and was v painful like a pulling/tugging in my uterus v odd...

Hugs to you all and FX and Baby dust xxx

I'm having so many post o symptoms right now which is weird for it being so early, if it wasn't for my temps I would swear I o'ed earlier than cd 15! Waiting is the worst...5 days until I start testing :coffee:

A sign I have way too much time on my hands today: I'm finding it very amusing that mine and baking's temp for today is almost identical and that my temp for 4 dpo is exactly the same as last cycle...I think it's time to tear myself away from the computer and go grocery shopping now :haha:

I'm having so many post o symptoms right now which is weird for it being so early, if it wasn't for my temps I would swear I o'ed earlier than cd 15! Waiting is the worst...5 days until I start testing :coffee:

A sign I have way too much time on my hands today: I'm finding it very amusing that mine and baking's temp for today is almost identical and that my temp for 4 dpo is exactly the same as last cycle...I think it's time to tear myself away from the computer and go grocery shopping now :haha:

OMG, that is so funny! :) And my temps are high for me at the moment so maybe it's a good sign for us!

Luna, baking, Lou and bubbles- you ladies being ahead of me in the 2ww this cycle is the only thing that's gonna keep me away from my urge to poas too early! I'll just get excited for your testing instead ;)

Luna, baking, Lou and bubbles- you ladies being ahead of me in the 2ww this cycle is the only thing that's gonna keep me away from my urge to poas too early! I'll just get excited for your testing instead ;)

Well 10dpo today and FF says my chart possibly triphasic trying not to get my hopes up... Need to wait before testing... Am sitting on my hands.

FX ladies that our temps stay high!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3deac0

Only way I can share my chart at the moment!

Looks great! How was yur bd timing? Did you follow smep?

Missed one day I think in SMEP as we were away and exhausted lol!

Sounds very promising! I've been thinking this whole past 10 days that your signs in particular sound realllllyyyyy good/promising. Reminds me of poppy a week or so ago. Got my fx'ed for you! :happydance:

Oh-and we missed one day (yesterday) on smep too! :dohh:

Hey Lily :)

I'm possibly not ahead of you now, FF took my crosshairs away today after a temp dip, suggesting I possibly didn't ovulate. I'm feeling really down about it as I've had two normal cycles since BCP but this one seems all over the place now. BD was timed well for when I thought O happened so I'm going to be gutted if it turns out I'm going to O later or not at all this cycle. I've had a play with FF and the crosshairs come back if my temp goes back up tomorrow, no idea what's occurring!

Hey Lily :)

I'm possibly not ahead of you now, FF took my crosshairs away today after a temp dip, suggesting I possibly didn't ovulate. I'm feeling really down about it as I've had two normal cycles since BCP but this one seems all over the place now. BD was timed well for when I thought O happened so I'm going to be gutted if it turns out I'm going to O later or not at all this cycle. I've had a play with FF and the crosshairs come back if my temp goes back up tomorrow, no idea what's occurring!

Your chart IS confusing!!! I think tomorrow's temperature will tell you a lot...I'd keep bd'ing eod, sweetie, until you're sure one way or the other. Maybe use opk and closely watch that cm too. :hugs:

Looks great! How was yur bd timing? Did you follow smep?

Missed one day I think in SMEP as we were away and exhausted lol!

That DOES look great, Lou! Have you read this:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic_Pattern_and_Pregnancy.html
Are you having any symptoms?

Oh, Bubbles, that's so frustrating! :hugs: How long have you been off BC?

FX for you and everyone here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->