TTC #1 and over 30

Luna, baking, Lou and bubbles- you ladies being ahead of me in the 2ww this cycle is the only thing that's gonna keep me away from my urge to poas too early! I'll just get excited for your testing instead ;)

Hey Lily :)

I'm possibly not ahead of you now, FF took my crosshairs away today after a temp dip, suggesting I possibly didn't ovulate. I'm feeling really down about it as I've had two normal cycles since BCP but this one seems all over the place now. BD was timed well for when I thought O happened so I'm going to be gutted if it turns out I'm going to O later or not at all this cycle. I've had a play with FF and the crosshairs come back if my temp goes back up tomorrow, no idea what's occurring!

Your chart IS confusing!!! I think tomorrow's temperature will tell you a lot...I'd keep bd'ing eod, sweetie, until you're sure one way or the other. Maybe use opk and closely watch that cm too. :hugs:

I'd given up on the BD and didn't fancy trying to explain to DH that we might have to keep going, but he initiated it this morning anyway so got another sneaky BD in! But I have zero EWCM now since the few days I thought I had ovulated earlier, so it doesn't seem likely to work now. I used an OPK with FMU today just out of curiosity, I thought it would make me feel better to see a negative, but even more confusion! Even though it was FMU which I would never normally test with, it came out like this:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/wedding/21226FDE-3F4C-4FB3-9B7A-EEEDF27B6FCC-13161-000012A229AAC02E.jpg

...which to me looks very positive, but when I tested in the same sample with a Clearblue digi to confirm, no smiley face.
I've had a play with FF and it puts the crosshairs back if my temp goes back up tomorrow, and keeps O as the same day it showed before, so I really hope today's temp is just a one off but probably not.

Good luck to everyone DPO I can't wait to see some more BFP on the thread.

This is my 1st month using the fertility friend chart , hoping this month will bring some good luck.

Good luck Lou, your chart does look great :)

:hugs: bubbles, that opk does look positive to me so good thing hubby was feeling frisky ;)

I had yet another night without a good sleep so I think that's why I had a temp dip today although I would like to believe it is an early implantation dip :lol:

Bubbles-same thing happened to me with this month cm drying but positive opk after i thought i had ovulated and the opk was right-I definitely ovulated even with way less cm-so glad you got a bd in-now romance that hubby of yours again tomorrow morning-I'm sure you can do it!! :thumbup:

Yes bubbles you should definitely jump hubby tomorrow, no need to tell him why ;)

Hey Pbl_ge am having a few symptoms but have been trying not to spot too much! Was weird yesterday when I sneezed and felt a tugging sensation, have been a little constipated, nauseous and sore bbs and have had a vein running through right breast... Been tired and having afternoon naps but who knows... Will see if my temps stay high!

Bubbles I hope that your temp goes back up tomorrow

FX to everyone xxx

Good luck Lou, your chart does look great :)

:hugs: bubbles, that opk does look positive to me so good thing hubby was feeling frisky ;)

I had yet another night without a good sleep so I think that's why I had a temp dip today although I would like to believe it is an early implantation dip :lol:

My temp dipped a little bit too this morning, Luna. I'll hope for the early implantation dip too!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3deac0

Only way I can share my chart at the moment!

Looks great! How was yur bd timing? Did you follow smep?

Missed one day I think in SMEP as we were away and exhausted lol!

Sounds very promising! I've been thinking this whole past 10 days that your signs in particular sound realllllyyyyy good/promising. Reminds me of poppy a week or so ago. Got my fx'ed for you! :happydance:

Oh-and we missed one day (yesterday) on smep too! :dohh:

Thanks Lily... We will see what happens xx

Hmmm maybe :witch: is not here yet, have been having cramping and very very light spotting for three days now. More wait and see I guess. All hope for this super long cycle is not lost! Today is cd85 for me, I guess I am having a typical PCOS cycle. If nothing happens by this time next week I will use my last test. :coffee: I stopped temping when FF took away my crosshairs so I have no clue where my temps are at. If they were still there I would be at 44dpo right now. :shrug:

Good luck everyone in the tww! I am crossing my fingers for all of you and sending out truckloads of :dust:

Luna, baking and Lou, I'm loving all your charts! I def think I spy some implantation dips! Fingers crossed for you all ladies, surely there's at least one BFP in there, hopefully more!

Sorry you're having a tough time gypsy, you've probably said it before but have you been for docs advice etc?

I am still wondering what's going on with my crazy cycle, temp up today so FF has given me the crosshairs back and put me at 5dpo. Woke up feeling sick as a dog, I wonder if it has anything to do with MIL's cooking last night? :rofl:
I'm assuming that random OPK was a dodgy test and not quite positive, the digis are more reliable and showed negative in the same urine. I tested a few hours later in the afternoon and it was negative, very strange. I've had no other signs of O if it was actually delayed, no more O pain, no more EWCM, and no definite positive OPK...

Sorry you're having a tough time gypsy, you've probably said it before but have you been for docs advice etc?

I would love to go but I am having all kinds of trouble with my insurance right now because OH and I aren't married. It wouldn't be an issue at all if we were or if I were pregnant, but that's not the case. We're working on remedying the marriage part though, just have to tie up a few loose ends first. :)

Hey gypsy!
Bubbles glad your crosshairs have returned!

I had a temp dip today but was awake at 3:30 am and got up to use the toilet and took a while to get back to sleep and then alarm goes at 6:30 for my temp!

We will see what happens think I am having the usual per AF sweats though when I wake up so may be out...

Hi there ladies!

Luna & Baking its so great that you two are by each others sides again in this TWW - I am hoping that you will also be BFP buddies this cycle as well! Everything crossed for you too!

Lou - looking GREAT!!!

lily cant wait to see those crosshairs - you will be right behind them!

Gypsy this has been a tough cycle for you hun, i really hope that it sorts itself out for you quick smart now xx

Yay for crosshairs returning bubbles! Nothing like waiting and waiting for them to appear and then damn FF takes them away again!!!!! Glad to see they have returned to their rightful places xx

I know I have missed some of you but am just reading now to catch up!

I had a busy weekend and yesterday i went for a 130km cycle...(took me 5.5 hours to ride it) and i was exhausted afterwards!!!

I should be getting close to pos opk's today (but forgot to bring some with me so have to wait until i get home to check)

I hope everyone is well and cant wait to see some more BFPs here really soon!

Hi newbie-good to see you!! Hope that egg comes out to play SOON and yay for a long cycle of another type!

Gypsy-Hun you gotta keep us posted!

Bubbles-glad you're back in the 2ww according to ff...keep us posted but that seems right to me!

Luna and baking-what day will y'all start testing??

I am going to wait to see what temperatures do to determine whether I even make it to testing this cycle but if things look promising I plan to test on Wednesday September 5. Good luck on this Monday and :dust: to all!!

Hello ladies, can I join this thread please? I'm 30, DH and I got married in June and have been ttc for 2 years. This cycle in cycle 6 on clomid (I have pcos) so need all the luck in the world for this month to be our month!

Welcome natasha :)

I'll probably start testing on Thursday, yes I know it's way too early but i find there is less pressure and I don't get so disappointed that way :)

Hi newbie-good to see you!! Hope that egg comes out to play SOON and yay for a long cycle of another type!

Gypsy-Hun you gotta keep us posted!

Bubbles-glad you're back in the 2ww according to ff...keep us posted but that seems right to me!

Luna and baking-what day will y'all start testing??

I am going to wait to see what temperatures do to determine whether I even make it to testing this cycle but if things look promising I plan to test on Wednesday September 5. Good luck on this Monday and :dust: to all!!

I have no idea when I'll test yet. I'm trying to take it day by day so I don't get my hopes up so high this month. But I'm not entirely sure if I can keep up that thought for too long though. :)

And Lily, are you right behind us now? Did FF give you crosshairs yet? I'm 7dpo with a little teeny dip this morning but I woke up an hour before my alarm and could not get back to sleep properly. Hopefully, tomorrow's temp will be a little higher.

Welcome, natasha! :wave:

Hi Natasha, welcome to the thread! :) I'm in the UK too, whereabouts are you? I'm also 30 and just got married in May, you should join the babydancin newlyweds thread too!

Hey Newbie, I'm very impressed with your biking! Don't think I could go so far, I'm tired just thinking about it!
Yeah it was very frustrating when I waited so long for the crosshairs and they got snatched away, hopefully they'll stay this time as I was getting worried something was going horribly wrong with me! Even if I don't get a BFP it's always a relief to know I at least ovulate!

Lou - I'm glad the crosshairs came back too, although just taking it a day at a time at the moment, not convinced they're here to stay yet! I hope you're not out yet, maybe the sweats are due to the restless sleep, I've been waking up through the night for a few nights now, and keep waking up too early before my temp alarm, so no wonder my chart is a little crazy! I think it plays on my mind during my sleep that I have to temp and I worry about what it will be!

Gypsy - that must be annoying sometimes about the insurance, I think that's one of the only things I like about the UK, we don't have to worry about that but it sounds like it can be really difficult for you guys. Keep working on the other half to sort it out! :)

Lily - thanks, I hope it is right and I am in the 2WW and stay there! It's hard enough without not even knowing if I'm a genuine member yet! I think I'm also due to test around September 5th, but it sounds like you're a bit like me and try to wait to see what AF appears to be doing!

Baking - fingers crossed you get your temp rise again tomorrow, it's frustrating waking up too early to get an accurate temp! I'm also taking it day by day, especially with this crazy chart I'm having! I'm not a massive fan of testing and would rather wait it out if I can.

Luna - your method kind of makes sense too, although I'm still a scaredy cat with the tests!

Babydust to all you lovely ladies! xx

Hey bubbles, I live in Leicestershire. How long have you been ttc? Did you have any post wedding blues?

Thank you all for the warm welcome, babydust to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->