TTC #1 and over 30

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well! PBL...any updates??

I am currently O'ing :happydance: so DH and I have been :sex: for the past two nights, and will tonight and Sunday as well since we are trying SMEP this month. FX we all get our :bfp: this month!

What's going on with all of you girls??? :dust:

Baking - same thing has been happening to me too, I think it's too much TTC on the mind, and worrying what my temp will be or if I might miss the time to take it!

Luna - yay for triphasicness!

Good luck to everyone in the TWW! I'm just hanging around in limboland myself! Although my next plan of action is possibly to try soy isoflavones next cycle, now there's a hint my cycles are going to go crazy, especially after reading this:

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones.?cpg=1

Still in our thoughts pbl, hope you're ok x

Bubbles- I know how the stress of TTC can make u feel less positive. :hug: People would tell me to just think positive...I was like are you kidding, its not that easy when you go through so much. thinking of you!!! and dont worry about FF. My chart was all over too when I got my bfp. The change in heat and coldness this time of year can affect your temps.

Luna- you're still early to test positive!! Congrats on the chart!! FX for your bfp!! :)

Vegan- Praying for your bfp!! I love checking in on you girls to see how everyone is doing! Im sending baby :dust: each day!!

Louka- You're not out yet!! Im demanding that :witch: to stay away for 9 months!!

Baking- I had trouble sleeping too with my bfp. Praying for you!

Praying for everyone else I forgot!! xo

Hey ladies got my positive opk today fingers crossed this month is our month. Baby dust to all :)

Doc said my progestrone was 11 point something. :) She looked my chart and said I o'ed later than FF says. She says day 16, FF says 14. Weird. So maybe my small spotting is IB. :)

Good luck Lou, hope your temp goes back up tomorrow :)

:hugs: baking, that's been happening to me a lot lately too

Well ff says I have a triphasic chart! Also today's temp is higher than my highest last cycle! Hope it's a good sign :D

Hey sounds good Luna!
FX everyone, so tired from all the travelling and no voice left after the athletics and back for more tomorrow!

I think AF is coming for me but we will see...

:sadangel: Approximately 5.5/6 weeks.

Way, way, way worse than I thought it would be. Emotionally and physically. I've been crying for about 5 days straight in addition to very bad cramps and other terrible physical feelings. Worst thing is that I can't really talk to anyone, since they don't know, although I don't really have much to say anyway. This is about the sum of it:

They warn you that you doctor will be dismissive when you're early term, and she sure as shit was. She didn't even believe me about how many weeks it was because my hcg levels tested low. She gave new meaning to the words "cold" and "poor bedside manner." She referred to this as "a bump in the road." Of course, one of the nurses also said two idiotic things to me:

Her: You're so young! Time is on your side.
Me: I'm 35 in a month.
Her: Oh. Well, you look very young, anyway!
Her: Just remember that God has a plan.
Me: I don't believe in a god. I'm an athiest.
Her: Oh. Well, let me go get the doctor.

The doctor told me I need to wait a full cycle before trying again, but frankly I don't even know if I'll be ready. I'll be 35+, at which point you have about a 30% chance of miscarriage, and having had one means that one's risk is additionally elevated. So, I figure I have at least a 1:3 chance of having this same fucking thing happen next round, IF I even manage another BFP. At this moment I don't know how anyone gets back up on this horse again.

The good news is that I actually weigh what I like to--six whole pounds lost in the past week! And I'm getting to drink as much wine as I like. I recognize that this isn't exactly healthy, but I figure I get to do whatever the hell I want so long as I'm still bleeding. After that I'll try to pull myself back together again.

I hope you're all doing better than I am. I glanced through some recent posts, and it sounds like some good stuff and some bad stuff ( :hugs: bubbles). I'll likely lurk, but I'm not sure I'll be on here much for a while. As babysa said ( :hugs: again), this place can be a bit much when you're going through this.

:dust: to all.

oh pbl I'm so sorry :hugs:

we'll be there for you when you're ready to try again

Oh pbl, I am so so sorry. And like Luna said, we'll be here for you when you're ready.

:hugs:

Thanks for checking in pbl, we were all thinking of you. We will definitely all be here to support you when you're ready to come back, and if there's a point when you're ready to get back up and try again, even if that understandably seems a very long way off right now. I guess there's not really much I can say to make you feel any better at the moment, but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss and what you're going through right now. And I'm so mad at that stupid nurse and doctor, I have zero faith in the medical profession at the moment and hearing things like this does it no favours at all.

:hugs: so sorry pbl. Do whatever you need to do to feel better. We are all here for you if you need us.

Oh pbl I am so sorry Hun xxx

Sending love and hugs and prayers to you xxx

Hey ladies,

How is everyone doing? Anything to report?!

I'm extra confused today, I had given up on this cycle a while ago now and looking forward to the next, just waiting and wondering if AF will still show on time this cycle. I had an extra low temp this morning, it wasn't very accurate at all as I woke up several times through the night, and during one of those I got up, had a drink, had a wander around, used the toilet, then realised it was only 20 minutes until my usual temp time. So I took it and recorded the result even though it was probably very inaccurate (I was expecting it to be higher than it would normally be, not lower?!). I also had a few drinks last night as DH and I met some friends for dinner. I wouldn't normally do this during the TWW, but I didn't think I was in the TWW. No idea why but FF has given me the crosshairs back when I've entered the crazy temp today.

I've been doing a lot of consulting with Dr Google to try find reasons why I might have such a crazy chart this time, and all I can seem to find is that several dips below the coverline usually means an annovulatory cycle, but if you have the usual post O symptoms such as nausea/cramps/headaches/skin outbreaks etc then it is unlikely to be an annovulatory cycle. So I have no idea what's going on with me still, just hoping AF does show on time next week if she is coming, so I can start again and hope for a more normal cycle! If she does show on time
I'm going to scrap the soy isoflavones idea for now as I don't want to mess around with my cycle just yet while it's probably still regulating after BCP, but I am thinking of taking EPO for the beginning of my next cycle, as I've read a lot of good things about it balancing out hormones and helping with hormonal skin issues, and CM.

Anyway, sorry for the long rant, just a bit of virtual thinking out loud!

Still looking forward to a BFP boom on the thread! xx

Sorry to hear that Lou, I hope her stay isn't too traumatic and best of luck for this cycle for you. Do you have a plan of attack?

pbl - so so sorry to hear of your loss :hug: I'm not sure if this helps, but my friend is 34 and in second tri after miscarriage, and my mum had a miscarriage at 38 and went on to have my younger sister!

Good luck to those waiting to O or are in their fertile phase!

Baking - hope you are not too stressed! How was the talk with the dr?

How's everyone else in the TWW? Lily, Luna, Bubbles, Loukachu?

Yesterday i was 7dpo, and I had a temp dip of 0.4F with a pink spot when I wiped! Told myself I wouldn't crazy symptom spot this cycle but those are hard to ignore! (unfortunately today I got the same temp, that's prob not good to have the same dip for 2 days is it?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->