TTC #1 and over 30

Hi Ladies. Just wanted to duck in and say I'm okay. The docs decided to try the methotrexate route before surgery, so FX I'll avoid that. Had my first and potentially final round today, so send positive cleansing thoughts in the direction of my tubes, please.

In the meantime, :hugs: and :dust: to you all. Will catch up later. :flower:

Pbl, glad you're doing ok and will hopefully avoid surgery. I'm sending safe tube cleansing thoughts to you right now!

sorry to all those that AF got or that are having a hard time :hugs:

newbie - hope you're feeling better.

pbl -good luck.

anyone testing soon?

afm - FF gave me dotted cross hairs. I'm so excited even though they aren't solid that I might have ovulated. not holding out for a BFP because BD timing was not great through as i'd given up on this cycle, just the one time that happenedto be on O day but nothing in the fertile period before. still this is hopeful for next cycle.

Baby dust !

Pbl - sending you cleansing thoughts!!

Zee - one time is better than no time, and that one could be it!

Newbie - oh I hope so! That huge dip was the night I had restless sleep though, so maybe that's why? Trying reaaaaally hard not to obsess. In fact I totally lost track of what dpo I'm on and realised I'm 12dpo this sat, not sun!

Ooh good luck goldfish! Are you going to test or just wait?

Good luck Pbl, hope things work out ok and you manage to avoid surgery.

...and good luck goldfish, bring us a BFP!

Goldfish my temp goes UP not down when I have restless sleep-fx'ed for you!!

This weekend is going to be tough. I'm throwing a baby shower for my bff on Sunday and it's the end of my cycle. Not sure what to think if AF is coming or not but my positivity isn't quite where it was.

Hope it goes ok baking-but it's ok to feel sad here and there too today if its hard. :hugs:

Goldfish-keep us posted hun!

AFM-really think I'm out but I guess I'll be testing in Paris if no af by the middle of the trip...not holding out much hope for that but it'd be nice not to have my period while we are there!

Hope it goes ok baking-but it's ok to feel sad here and there too today if its hard. :hugs:

Goldfish-keep us posted hun!

AFM-really think I'm out but I guess I'll be testing in Paris if no af by the middle of the trip...not holding out much hope for that but it'd be nice not to have my period while we are there!

Thanks, Lily, but I'm out as of this am. Day 28 on the dot.

Strange thing this time, I don't feel as sad as I usually do. I'm disappointed don't get me wrong but not as sad as I have been in the past. I'll take that as some personal growth.

:hugs: baking

My first cycle buddy ever on this site just got her bfp after trying for 15 cycles, it gave me so much hope for both of us!

Lily I really hope she stays away :) have you ever been to Paris before?

Luna-that is good! Yes-second time, we leave on Friday and I'm so very excited! Already mostly packed :) We planned the trip after our 2nd cycle ttc othe day :witch: came and man am I glad we did!

Hang in there baking...xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->