TTC #1 and over 30

Luna-that is good! Yes-second time, we leave on Friday and I'm so very excited! Already mostly packed :) We planned the trip after our 2nd cycle ttc othe day :witch: came and man am I glad we did!

Hang in there baking...xoxo

thanks, Lily! I hope you have a wonderful time in Paris. I've never been and hope to go one day. :)

:hugs: baking xxxx

Goldfish I so hope you get that bfp today if you test!!

Lily in so jealous! Hope you have a ball xx

Baking - sorry about AF.
Lily - enjoy your hols and hope you get a Parisian BFP ;)

I tested but got BFN this morning at 13dpo. Poor hubby looks so sad! I know I'm not out yet but I feel like AF is coming and it's due tomorrow...

Lily - Paris trip sounds fabulous! Always fancied it myself but never been. Hope you have a great time and fingers crossed for a bonus BFP!

Baking - sorry the witch got you but glad you dealt with it better, if its any consolation I'm very jealous of your cycle! Although I'd obviously rather see you get a BFP, being regular is a good start which seems so far away from me at the moment, fingers crossed for you for this cycle x

Sorry to hear that goldfish :hugs: hopefully af stays away and it's just a late implantation xxx

Bubbles your temps are in the up Hun, have you tested?

Hey Newbie!

I haven't tested for a few days, I'm just sat around waiting for any sign AF might finally show. Not hopeful for a BFP, even without the crazy cycle it would be next to impossible as there hasn't been a lot going on in the way of BD! DH is so stressed at the moment doing work all hours for an exam he has coming up, which will finally be over on Tuesday.

No idea what to make of the chart now, still not convinced I even ovulated yet, and I really don't agree with FF's idea of CD42. AF would've shown by now if that was the case as I have a 15 day LP during my normal cycles. Someone in another thread today suggested I possibly ovulated on CD50 which I was kind of thinking myself, if that's the case then there was a cheeky BD O-2, so there's a very very very slight hope still maybe, and AF would be due around Wednesday. I have a doctors appointment booked for Tuesday which seems a bit pointless now, I just booked it when I had no idea what was going on or how long I should go on with no AF. I ended up confiding in my mum this week about my crazy cycle, I didn't want her to know we were TTC and had really hoped to just surprise her when I could tell her she was going to be a grandma, but it didn't turn out as easy as I hoped, and its really got me down over the last few weeks and I just needed a bit more support that DH isn't always able to give. As far as he's concerned, if I haven't had AF I'm definitely pregnant as its always one or the other, and I can't get him to understand any different!

Hey guys.
I just wanted to let you know that I´m cutting down on my subscription threads here on BnB.
I really need to focus on studying flying material this winter, so I´ll only be checking up on my pregnancy journal. I´ll try to get on there every day, but can´t promise anything.
Those of you that want to keep up with my progress, can follow up on me there.
I´ll miss you guys, and maybe I´ll get on here more after the new years.
I won´t stop completely, but I´ll cut down on my internet time a lot.

Internet is just too damn addictive.

Still love you guys, and :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
all around

Thanks, preg, and good luck!

Goldfish - :hugs: :hugs: As you say, you're still not out, so we'll keep up some optimism for you.

bubbles, GL at the doc's. hopefully they'll have some words of wisdom for you.

I'm on day 5 post-methotrexate, and I've STOPPED bleeding, which is making me worry that it's not working. I've got tests tomorrow then a doc's appt on Tuesday, so I'll find out more then. Oh, and it's my birthday. As you can imagine, we're not very festive here today. But it's a good excuse for :wine:.

:hugs: to all.

Pbl - Happy birthday and enjoy those drinks while you can, hopefully you won't be drinking next month when you get your next BFP ;)

Bubbles - it does look like you've ovulated but I think later than CD42? I think CD50 as well! (and if it was CD50 it might even look triphasic!)

:hugs: goldfish

Bubbles I really feel for you having such a crazy cycle, even though I haven't gotten lucky get I am really greatful that at least I'm really regular. Hopefully your doctor can give you some answers soon :hugs:

Pbl happy birthday! I hope your Dr has good news for you too :)

Pilot good luck with everything!

Afm just waiting for :sex: time to start :coffee:

Good luck with everything preg pilot, hope it all goes well and hope to see you around the boards!

Luna - BD time will be here before you know it, good luck and bring us a BFP!!

Pbl - sorry to hear you think it's not working, still hoping things really start to look up for you soon.

Goldfish - I kind of hope you're right, but still don't feel like I've ovulated yet, trust me to start randomly seeing a triphasic chart now! I see other threads where they talk about being PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise), but I've got to the stage now where I always consider myself very not pregnant until proven otherwise! I'm actually sat with a well earned cider considering if my chart might have a very slim chance of a sneaky BFP somewhere!

I survived the baby shower with no tears. And I got the name of a fertility person that might help us. And my friend goes, "I'm your biggest cheerleader. This baby needs playmates!" and that made me feel a bit better.

Lily - Paris trip sounds fabulous! Always fancied it myself but never been. Hope you have a great time and fingers crossed for a bonus BFP!

Baking - sorry the witch got you but glad you dealt with it better, if its any consolation I'm very jealous of your cycle! Although I'd obviously rather see you get a BFP, being regular is a good start which seems so far away from me at the moment, fingers crossed for you for this cycle x

Thanks, bubbles. I am really grateful for being so regular. I hope you can can get an end to your cycle soon. 50 plus days is crazy!!! I will get that bfp soon and get to go to my own baby shower soon rather than hosting it for other people! I love my friend but I want one! I'm armed with "It's going to happen for us" motto.

I think I might start the bd early this time and see if we can keep up the momentum from day 8 -20/22. Maybe that'll help.

Baking - sorry about AF.
Lily - enjoy your hols and hope you get a Parisian BFP ;)

I tested but got BFN this morning at 13dpo. Poor hubby looks so sad! I know I'm not out yet but I feel like AF is coming and it's due tomorrow...

I'm sorry, goldfish. :hugs: I hope she stays away for you.

glad you made it through the shower baking :hugs: it will happen! we've been starting on cd 9 but I usually O on cd 13....it's such a fine balance between getting lots of bd in and not getting completely exhausted :haha:

Thanks, Luna. I was so proud of myself for being strong through the party.

Timing is so hard to figure out, isn't it? :) I can o from 12-16 so who knows when is best!

Bubbles- I hope your cycle resolves itself soon (bfp maybe?). I know how rough and stressful long cycles can be. Mine are running 90ish days right now. Have they looked into what may be causing your long cycle? Have you had ones like this before? I know unfortunately what causes my long cycles (boo pcos). Gl to you!

Preg- I have been secretly stalking your thread an enjoying reading about everything that is going on. I am sad to see you go from this one, but I can understand why you have to do it. GL with everything and hope to see ya back here later on so that you can let us know how the little guy is. :hugs: from all of us!

Pbl - sorry I just realised I totally missed out your happy birthday in my last post! :dohh:

Baking - well done on the baby shower, it's a nice thing you did and it will be your turn soon!

Luna - totally with you on the fine line with BD, I was so frustrated we finally timed it perfectly this cycle, only for it to turn out I didn't O at all at usual time and the crosshairs to disappear! I've already got to the stage where BD feels like a chore and not fun anymore and it's horrible.

Gypsy - thanks, PCOS keeps crossing my mind, but I've never had an irregular cycle before, and nothing like this one. I've been tested for thyroid/diabetes/hormone imbalance and all came back normal, so not sure what's going on. I have another docs appointment tues but had a temp drop today so maybe AF will show by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->