TTC #1 and over 30

Happy birthday pbl! I hope the treatment is doing what it needs to be doing Hun x

Baking well done! Couldn't have been easy and shows you just how strong you are!

Goldfish sorry about the bfn, don't give up hope!

Bubbles I still think you o'd.....just way late...I hope your temp pops back up and it's really a bfp waiting!

Best of luck pilot, I will keep stalking your journal for updates on your little boy!

Gypsy nice to see you Hun! Hope it's your turn soon x

Luna fx'd that this is the lucky cycle!

Sorry to those I've missed....public holiday here today so a nice relaxing day for me. Hope everyone has a great week!

Hi Newbie, enjoy your relaxing day! I stupidly chose a career where I have to work all of the public holidays, I miss them! Do you have anything nice planned or literally just a chill out all day?

I'm loving your double chart still, do you actually manage to take both temps at exactly the same time? I'm intrigued!

I would actually have a heart attack from shock if I got a BFP from this chart, I really would be happy just to see AF and start again. I think I'd be really worried if I got a BFP actually, as its so long since I last had AF I wonder what the state of things in there is like right now!

That sounds terrible!!! I love public holidays! I just took it easy today, went for a nice long ride and chilled out with my puppies ;)

I have two thermometers so do dual temping at the same time! Beeps galore lol ;)

Starting to POAS (OPK) this week as this should be the run up to O and we plan on dtd as much as possible this month in the right time :thumbup: trying our best this month!

Good luck Twag, sounds like a good plan to me!

Newbie - how does your DH cope?! Beeps galore haha! I managed to get a thermometer that quietly beeps a couple of times when it's done, I bought one which looked better when I wasn't sure if mine was working properly, but I found it beeped constantly to let you know it was working, and was quite loud, I think DH would go mad! I'm lucky at the moment that he actually gets up at the same time I temp so he hardly notices it, not sure how things are going to work when he goes back to getting up later!

Yeah, I think it's taken a while but if I do it under the covers it stifles the sound enough not to wake him!!!

Got hubby to take a week off work next week so we can focus on the babymaking and just relax! Whoo-hoo! I don't know if we'll go anywhere or do some projects around here but I know just having us together will be good.

Baking - well done on making it through the baby shower with no tears!
Gypsy - hope your cycle behaves soon!

Twag and everyone else waiting to O/test - good luck!

AF arrived right on schedule today. Already cried yesterday so feel numb now. Might go see dr soon as I'm scared my endo will get worse the more periods I get...

Baking - well done on making it through the baby shower with no tears!
Gypsy - hope your cycle behaves soon!

Twag and everyone else waiting to O/test - good luck!

AF arrived right on schedule today. Already cried yesterday so feel numb now. Might go see dr soon as I'm scared my endo will get worse the more periods I get...

Oh goldfish, I am so sorry. :hugs: Take some time for yourself today. And good luck if you choose to see the dr.

:hugs: goldfish

baking that's great your hubby is taking a week off :)

I heard this song on the radio the other day...haven't heard it in a few years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU
now everytime I look at the calendar I hear in my head "it's business time!" :haha:

we booked our November vacation the other day...I figure best case scenario I'll be all pukey while we're there, worst case scenario I'll be all fertile while we're there...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for pukey ;)

:hugs: goldfish

baking that's great your hubby is taking a week off :)

I heard this song on the radio the other day...haven't heard it in a few years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU
now everytime I look at the calendar I hear in my head "it's business time!" :haha:

we booked our November vacation the other day...I figure best case scenario I'll be all pukey while we're there, worst case scenario I'll be all fertile while we're there...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for pukey ;)

I have my fingers crossed for pukey too! :) :hugs:

Luna - where are you going on your holiday in nov? Hope you are pukey even before then (in the nicest way possible!!)

Ah Mexico, I love it there! Hope you have a fab time Luna, and deffo voting for pukey too! X

2 minutes is definitely the right amount of time when you've been :sex: every day for 7-10 days. :coffee:

I value efficiency.

Well the crazy chart gets crazier. Thought AF was finally coming but temp is back up again today. I'd probably POAS today if I had one, as my docs appointment is this afternoon to keep up my complaint re lack of AF. I know she's gonna ask if I've taken a test, and I won't have done, even if I manage to go out and get one before the appointment it's going to be far from FMU, on what is possibly 13dpo (not impressed with FF's prediction this time!).

Luna - Mexico is lovely I am also vote for pucky holiday :dust:

Bubbles - Good luck at the doctors today I hope you get a good outcome :dust:

:dust: to everyone else :dust:

AFM - -ve opk yesterday so hoping for a faint line today so we can start bding but otherwise start tomorrow we don't want to wear it out :haha:

Luna-your vk sounds fab-Mexico is on my short list!

Pbl - girl, you crack me up

Bubbles-I'd wait it out a few more days - I know you probably don't love that advice but given your new spike, I would see what happens with temperatures for 2 or so more days, then poas, then call doctor-just my 2 cents I am by no means an expert and please disregard freely if you think this is bad advice!

Newbie-when are you testing?

Baking-thanks for the song-love it! Good luck to you and goldfish for speedy ovulation!

AFM we leave in 3 days and I can't wait. I don't plan to be online at all and I think our changes of a BFP are minimal at best but I do promise that I will definitely check in if I get a BFP in Paris. I brought two wondfos along with a bag of :af: supplies-we will see which one I need first! If no :witch: by next Tuesday I will test - it would be either 15 or 16 DPO...but again given early (for me) ovulation and not much dtd I'm not expecting a BFP, that's for sure.

Xoxo to my ladies-enjoy your Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->