TTC #1 and over 30

FF tells me to test on Thursday but I might test on Wednesday before we head to Rome

Breezy, urg!!! I still have hope for you that AF won't come.

Rmsh1, what dpo will you be on, on Wendesday? GL and have a blast in Rome!

Yay for a +OPK MD1223!!!! Sounds like you covered all your bases with the BDing :thumbup: Now onto that dreaded TWW...hope if flies by quickly for you!!!

I'd wait as long as you can hold out. Those negative tests are so disheartening and who needs that kind of pain. GL and FX!!!
:dust:

Thanks, Mrs Chezek!! :) You are so good keeping up with everyone. Thank you for that! I wish I had a like button for all your posts. I missed a few days and feel like I am really behind on the thread.

Thank you to all those that posted about excercising - that is always a big question of mine during the two week wait. I do a bar method class, which includes a lot of ab excercises and it makes me wonder if so much ab work could affect anything.

I hope everyone is feeling well. Keeping my FX'd for all of you testing soon. Big :hugs: for those of you who are out this month (but of course you're never defy out until AF shows). And, welcome to the newbies on the thread!

Think i'm out too. Its a few days early but had light spotting yesterday and then AF like symptoms today (cramping and moody).

*sigh*

Could always be implantation spotting.. It's definitely possible.

Breezy, urg!!! I still have hope for you that AF won't come.

Rmsh1, what dpo will you be on, on Wendesday? GL and have a blast in Rome!

I will be 14dpo on Wednesday, if no AF, I will treat myself to some nice wine while in Rome!

Woke up this morning feeling extra tired and a little nauseous with a sore throat. Hopefully it's a good sign and not a cold :winkwink: Any symptom spotting ladies?

Well...I tested this AM with FMU and got a BFN on a FRER :shrug: Also had a temp dip from 98.4 to 98.0 this morning. :witch: hasn't shown her face, but it almost feels like she's going to start :(

I'm writing this from my phone, so I haven't checked through all the posts...breezy81 and rmsh1...have you tested yet? And have a blast in Rome, rmsh1! What fun!

Btw, I think that this super moon over the weekend is really messing with me...anyone else agree?

Well...I tested this AM with FMU and got a BFN on a FRER :shrug: Also had a temp dip from 98.4 to 98.0 this morning. :witch: hasn't shown her face, but it almost feels like she's going to start :(

I'm writing this from my phone, so I haven't checked through all the posts...breezy81 and rmsh1...have you tested yet? And have a blast in Rome, rmsh1! What fun!

Btw, I think that this super moon over the weekend is really messing with me...anyone else agree?
So sorry to hear about your BFN keep your head up!
I have never seen people act more sporadic in a long time. I worked this weekend and noticed I was definitely a little off and work was just strange. I didn't know about the super moon today, but that could be why.

Sorry to hear this! Keep us posted...good luck!

Woke up this morning feeling extra tired and a little nauseous with a sore throat. Hopefully it's a good sign and not a cold :winkwink: Any symptom spotting ladies?

Similar for me today at 5dpo but I've learned to ignore symptoms because af mirror bfp for me. I am Going by my chart-and my temps are in the low low side of post-ovulation so I'm already not feeling very hopeful...

I'm 32 and have been trying for 18 months already. Ts really not as easy as ppl say it is

Welcome! And no it never is. :hugs:
I'm 31 and have been trying for 6 months.

Welcome gold member! I understand what you are going through. It took me 8 months to conceive and that sadly ended in a mc. It's been 8 months now since the mc and every month that goes by tears my heart more and more. I also feel that everyone around me gets pg within 3 months of trying. It's hard to hear. I hope you get the support you are looking for here.:hugs:

Grkprn, your chart looks VERY promising!:thumbup:

Hi there! I here ya!!!! Seems like everyone around me gets preggers so fast. We've been trying again after our miscarraige last july 2011, still no luck. Sometimes I feel like I'm the odd ball. I know my time will come but I just wish I knew when.

Im due my AF 18th May and hoping that this month will be the month I get:bfp:

Pheonix I think we all feel like that times, thats why its so good that you can be yourself on this thread without people judging you hope you get your positive result soon.

Rmsh1 hope you have a great time in Rome, enjoy and have a relaxing time.

Thanks S, I guess I'm going to need to learn a bit perspective.

Yesterday I thought implantation bleeding and was sooo sure I was pg.
Today I was sooo sure that AF was going to arrive any second but she hasn't.

Lol, Right now all I know is that I really don't know anything. It would all be very zen if I wasn't annoyed by it.

It might be a cold but tired and nauseous seem to be a couple of the more encouraging signs early on.

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Lol, Right now all I know is that I really don't know anything. It would all be very zen if I wasn't annoyed by it.

The TWW is so stressful and I feel if anything stress would cause you to be late and not 4-5 days early Fx!

It might be a cold but tired and nauseous seem to be a couple of the more encouraging signs early on.

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

I used the restroom today and (TMI warning) I had some yellow tinged discharge, quite a bit. Very strange for me. Definitely not an infection, got a clean bill of health from the doc 2 days ago.

:haha:

Smimms, your symptoms are sounding assuring!

MD1223 - Awww you're so sweet! I try to be there for everyone as much as I can :hugs: I tried a bar method class once and it was HARD CORE!! You go girl :thumbup: I take various classes and I've been told to just let the instructor know as soon as you know and they will tell you how to modify, etc. So when you get your :bfp: in 9 days you can just loop her in :winkwink:

Zeez
- I agree with Smimms, that totally could have been IB - was it light and brownish pink?

Smimms - I'm very excited to BD :winkwink: Seems a bit early for that symptom though so I assume it's just my excitement for trying SMEP this cycle :haha:

:cry: I'm sorry to hear you got another neg this am grkprn :hugs: Maybe that moon is delaying your results! I'll keep my FX that the :witch: doesn't show up!!!!

rmsh1 - have an amazing time in Rome!! and if it comes down to it, enjoy that vino :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->