TTC #1 and over 30

Hi everyone :flower:

I'm 35 and ttc #1. AF is due May 18, and hopefully she doesn't show. DH and I have been at this for almost a year with no luck so far. Trying to keep up the PMA and have a good feeling about this month because we did really well with our timing of BDing. Sometimes that can be a problem for us with DH's work schedule. You know that horrible feeling when you know you didn't BD at the right time and you have to wait an entire month to try again :(

MD1223 - Awww you're so sweet! I try to be there for everyone as much as I can :hugs: I tried a bar method class once and it was HARD CORE!! You go girl :thumbup: I take various classes and I've been told to just let the instructor know as soon as you know and they will tell you how to modify, etc. So when you get your :bfp: in 9 days you can just loop her in :winkwink:

Zeez
- I agree with Smimms, that totally could have been IB - was it light and brownish pink?

Smimms - I'm very excited to BD :winkwink: Seems a bit early for that symptom though so I assume it's just my excitement for trying SMEP this cycle :haha:

:cry: I'm sorry to hear you got another neg this am grkprn :hugs: Maybe that moon is delaying your results! I'll keep my FX that the :witch: doesn't show up!!!!

rmsh1 - have an amazing time in Rome!! and if it comes down to it, enjoy that vino :wine:

thanks MrsChezek, I hope so. It was very light pink, and looked like CM with a bit of blood mixed in it. GL with SMEP!

Hi GreenOrchid,

hopefully this is your month!

Welcome GreenOrchid! :hi:
I want twins too!!! :oneofeach: Well, I just want a lot of kids and I'm running out of time :winkwink: I'm 34 and I want at least 4 kids so I'm hoping for 1-2-1 pregnancies [-o< I'll cross my fingers and toes for you that this is your month! :thumbup:

Zeez that's totally implantation bleeding!!!! YAY :thumbup: So excited for you!!!!

OK so I have symptoms to report afterall. I've been feeling awfully 'wet' down there :blush: and so I decided to check my CM (normally I only check in the am and it's almost 5pm here). It was super watery with a creamy tint! That's good right? I was super dry with some chunks of sticky stuff the last few days so this is a big change…one step closer to EWCM as I understand, right?

I want twins too!!! :oneofeach: Well, I just want a lot of kids and I'm running out of time :winkwink: I'm 34 and I want at least 4 kids so I'm hoping for 1-2-1 pregnancies [-o< I'll cross my fingers and toes for you that this is your month! :thumbup:

Zeez that's totally implantation bleeding!!!! YAY :thumbup: So excited for you!!!!

OK so I have symptoms to report afterall. I've been feeling awfully 'wet' down there :blush: and so I decided to check my CM (normally I only check in the am and it's almost 5pm here). It was super watery with a creamy tint! That's good right? I was super dry with some chunks of sticky stuff the last few days so this is a big change…one step closer to EWCM as I understand, right?

Ha - me too! We really want four as well and 1-2-1 sounds like the perfect plan. Now we just need our BFPs to start rolling in! :)

Yes - I think watery is definitely a good sign! Get to :sex:!! FX'd for you that this is your month!

Anyone else super tired today (or lately)? I know it is too early for symptoms, but . . . just curious if anyone else is feeling the same. Smimms - did I read that you have been extra tired too? Hope these are all good signs. Although, for myself, I know it is just silly for me to read into anything, especially this early!

Mrs Chezek, yep, I think it's knowing that I don't exactly have all the time in the world has made me want twins. My aunt and Grandma have both told me that they think I will have twins, so I'm hoping they're right!! I want 3 kids and DH wants 5, so 1-2-1 or 2-1 sounds perfect for us.

You're definitely getting closer to your fertile CM. It should start clearing up in the next few days. Good luck!! I hope you can catch that eggie!!

Hi everyone :flower:

I'm 35 and ttc #1. AF is due May 18, and hopefully she doesn't show. DH and I have been at this for almost a year with no luck so far. Trying to keep up the PMA and have a good feeling about this month because we did really well with our timing of BDing. Sometimes that can be a problem for us with DH's work schedule. You know that horrible feeling when you know you didn't BD at the right time and you have to wait an entire month to try again :(

Welcome! FX'd for you!

Oh, and rmsh1 - have a wonderful time on your trip! Sounds fabulous!

Ha - me too! We really want four as well and 1-2-1 sounds like the perfect plan. Now we just need our BFPs to start rolling in! :)

Yes - I think watery is definitely a good sign! Get to :sex:!! FX'd for you that this is your month!

Anyone else super tired today (or lately)? I know it is too early for symptoms, but . . . just curious if anyone else is feeling the same. Smimms - did I read that you have been extra tired too? Hope these are all good signs. Although, for myself, I know it is just silly for me to read into anything, especially this early!

I am super tired today and yesterday. I think the past two nights I have slept 10 hrs aat night and I still want to nap during the day.

Oh and my burping is still around. My pregnant friend told me that can be an early sign of pregnancy - she said burps and farts were a good sign! ha!!

Hi ladies, I'm 34 and TTC for #1. 4th cycle, but still waiting for my body to regulate after coming off the pill. I'm all over the place right now! lol.. currently on Day 3 of my cycle. Baby dust to all! :)

MD1223 - let's get those :bfp:s rolling in indeed!!!! We BDed last night as it was CD8n and we're doing SMEP this cycle. I haven't OPK tested cause I don't start that until tomorrow! So I'm all freaked out that I missed my +OPK…should I pee on one tonight just in case? Maybe I'll try to rope DH into a bit of :sex: tonight just in case...but I don't want to wear him out if it's not shOw time yet!!!! :wacko:

And I've totally been tired since my last cycle - I thought maybe I was pg cause of how tired I was and that is not typical behavior for me. I'm not much of a napper! But I'm only CD9 today and I'm still tired…so maybe it's that big a$$ moon that's messing with our bodies!!!

GreenOrchid - are there twins in your or DH's families? We don't have any twins!!! :nope: But I'm still hoping by some miracle it happens :winkwink: Thx for your well wishes!! FX to you too :hugs:

bakingbabe
- if burps and farts are a sign then I think my DH might be pregnant!!! :rofl:

Hi ladies, I'm 34 and TTC for #1. 4th cycle, but still waiting for my body to regulate after coming off the pill. I'm all over the place right now! lol.. currently on Day 3 of my cycle. Baby dust to all! :)

Hi hmommy!!! Welcome :hi:

My cycles have been fluctuating as well and I'm on cycle 6...how long were your last 3 cycles? Are you charting? Sorry, we're all nosy around here :winkwink: :flower: Baby dust back at ya!!!!

Hi there, my first cycle was 26, then 21 days, third was 28, latest was 24. It's frustrating. :( I actually posted today to ask the women who had nabbed their BFP how long it took for them after coming off the pill. I'm hoping for some reassurance. How about you?? Baby dust. :)

Hi all. I just joined BnB a few days ago. I just turned 30 a little over a week ago and I'm currently TTC #1
My DP and I have been trying for a little over a year. I got pregnant in Nov. but MC in Jan. This is our second try after the MC and I'm hopeful.
I test on Saturday!

Yeah I feel the same way about reading into things, but I can't help it lol. I'm trying not to drive myself crazy but I am extra laaaaaazy today. I was just at my mother in laws and she attempts to figure out if I'm pregnant or trying by offering me alcohol. I ended up having a beer to get her off of my case, but now all I want to do is sleep.

bakingbabe
- if burps and farts are a sign then I think my DH might be pregnant!!! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Ha!!! That's awesome!! :) I have never been so embarrased to be out in public with all this burping.

Well...I tested this AM with FMU and got a BFN on a FRER :shrug: Also had a temp dip from 98.4 to 98.0 this morning. :witch: hasn't shown her face, but it almost feels like she's going to start :(

I'm writing this from my phone, so I haven't checked through all the posts...breezy81 and rmsh1...have you tested yet? And have a blast in Rome, rmsh1! What fun!

Btw, I think that this super moon over the weekend is really messing with me...anyone else agree?

Hopefully the :witch: stays away FX'd
I tested Sunday got a BFN. I should be starting tomorrow. I'm not going to test again until Wednesday if she still hasn't shown her ugly face yet.

Hi to all the Newbies :wave:
Wow, I've been trying to keep up on my phone and that is just not working out very well!
My friend made it home from the hospital today. Technology is amazing. From life support to home in just over a weeks time. :happydance:
Sara- sounds like you may be having some early symptoms. FX'd for you!!!!
I'm holding off until Wednesday for testing again still no sign of that evil evil :witch:
Hopefully that moon hasn't gotten to me.
Mother's day is right around the corner for all of you mother's day testers. Can't wait for your :bfp: 's

bakingbabe
- if burps and farts are a sign then I think my DH might be pregnant!!! :rofl:

Ha!!! That's awesome!! :) I have never been so embarrased to be out in public with all this burping.[/QUOTE]

I had a huge burp at a work conference today!! Never happened to me before....

Well...I tested this AM with FMU and got a BFN on a FRER :shrug: Also had a temp dip from 98.4 to 98.0 this morning. :witch: hasn't shown her face, but it almost feels like she's going to start :(

I'm writing this from my phone, so I haven't checked through all the posts...breezy81 and rmsh1...have you tested yet? And have a blast in Rome, rmsh1! What fun!

Btw, I think that this super moon over the weekend is really messing with me...anyone else agree?

Hopefully the :witch: stays away FX'd
I tested Sunday got a BFN. I should be starting tomorrow. I'm not going to test again until Wednesday if she still hasn't shown her ugly face yet.

Ahhhh....fx'ed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->