TTC #1 and over 30

Hi all. I just joined BnB a few days ago. I just turned 30 a little over a week ago and I'm currently TTC #1
My DP and I have been trying for a little over a year. I got pregnant in Nov. but MC in Jan. This is our second try after the MC and I'm hopeful.
I test on Saturday!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your bfp on Saturday!

Well...I tested this AM with FMU and got a BFN on a FRER :shrug: Also had a temp dip from 98.4 to 98.0 this morning. :witch: hasn't shown her face, but it almost feels like she's going to start :(

I'm writing this from my phone, so I haven't checked through all the posts...breezy81 and rmsh1...have you tested yet? And have a blast in Rome, rmsh1! What fun!

Btw, I think that this super moon over the weekend is really messing with me...anyone else agree?

Hopefully the :witch: stays away FX'd
I tested Sunday got a BFN. I should be starting tomorrow. I'm not going to test again until Wednesday if she still hasn't shown her ugly face yet.

Breezy - Sorry to hear about your BFN :( The witch hasn't come yet, so I'll be testing again on Wednesday also. Had quite a bit of cramping and dizziness at work today, so I have a feeling she's hanging out around the corner :growlmad:

MrsChezek - I've never heard of the SMEP plan, until this board! Very interesting...DH and I will have to try it during the next cycle, if AF shows up this cycle.

:dust::dust::dust:

Well...I tested this AM with FMU and got a BFN on a FRER :shrug: Also had a temp dip from 98.4 to 98.0 this morning. :witch: hasn't shown her face, but it almost feels like she's going to start :(

I'm writing this from my phone, so I haven't checked through all the posts...breezy81 and rmsh1...have you tested yet? And have a blast in Rome, rmsh1! What fun!

Btw, I think that this super moon over the weekend is really messing with me...anyone else agree?

I tested Sunday got a BFN. I should be starting tomorrow. I'm not going to test again until Wednesday if she still hasn't shown her ugly face yet.

Breezy - Sorry to hear about your BFN :( The witch hasn't come yet, so I'll be testing again on Wednesday also. Had quite a bit of cramping and dizziness at work today, so I have a feeling she's hanging out around the corner :growlmad:

MrsChezek - I've never heard of the SMEP plan, until this board! Very interesting...DH and I will have to try it during the next cycle, if AF shows up this cycle.

:dust::dust::dust:

What CD are you on?

This thread is ready for a bfp!! Think we need a little:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Okokok, I'm SOLD!!! I'm going to join the "Mass Test" going down on Sunday!!!

Who's testing on Mom's Day!!!!???!? Woot!!

I'm testing Wednesday too, provided AF is not giving any hints at arriving. I will be 14 dpo

Welcome GreenOrchid! :hi:
I want twins too!!! :oneofeach: Well, I just want a lot of kids and I'm running out of time :winkwink: I'm 34 and I want at least 4 kids so I'm hoping for 1-2-1 pregnancies [-o< I'll cross my fingers and toes for you that this is your month! :thumbup:

Zeez that's totally implantation bleeding!!!! YAY :thumbup: So excited for you!!!!

OK so I have symptoms to report afterall. I've been feeling awfully 'wet' down there :blush: and so I decided to check my CM (normally I only check in the am and it's almost 5pm here). It was super watery with a creamy tint! That's good right? I was super dry with some chunks of sticky stuff the last few days so this is a big change…one step closer to EWCM as I understand, right?
Thanks MrsChezek.

I'm too scared to get excited yet but thanks to you guys I'm in a much better place now.

:)

Good luck to all testing on Sunday!! How exciting would it be to get a :bfp: on Mother's Day!
:dust:

What CD are you on?
I'm on CD30 12DPO. I ovulated later than usual this month. Probably due to that darn HSG!

We are on the exact same schedule. I'm on CD31 today and no :witch: this morning. I'm calling the doctor though because I'm starting to get a little worried about that spotting last week.
Any sign of the witch today?

hmommy - my cycles have been 29, 31, 27, 19 (crazy and super frustrating) and then 31 again. Who knows what this cycle will be!!! Which is why I decided to start OPKs so that I can know when I O and better time my BDing. I tried just charting dates in a period calendar and going by the calendar's predicted fertile days but as my cycle length kept changing, the predictions kept being off :wacko: Have you heard back from the BFP women?

Welcome VellyBelle! :hi:
I'll keep my FX for you that you have a sticky bean in there this time! GL on Sat :hugs:

Smimms - I've been using the excuse that I am on an extra strong allergy med and that I shouldn't drink while on it so I only drink on special occasions or if I'm really craving one :winkwink: Seems to work pretty well for the most part!! But isn't it annoying how people will try to test you like that?? Also, sometimes I ask for exactly what my DH is having and the poor guy ends up drinking both…I taught him a trick of keeping our drinks very close next to each other and he just alternates which one he picks up and I just pick them up and pretend drink :haha:

bakingbabe
- I bet it's embarrassing! I used to have a very bad case of IBS and felt the same way about the gas issues I was dealing with. THAT was hard…I kept having to have to 'step out' and I think people thought I was either crazy or pregnant and peeing tons or maybe even bulimic :dohh: LOL It will pass and it will def be worth it if there's a bean in there :thumbup:

Breezy and grkprn and rmsh1 - hope that :witch: is staying away!!! FX and :dust:

And I'm glad your friend is ok and back home Breezy! That IS amazing :hugs:

EVERYTHING IS CROSSED FOR ALL WED and SUNDAY TESTERS!!!!
:dust: :baby: :dust: :baby: :dust:
:happydance:

I woke up this morning and thought I'll tell her I'm on an antibiotic. I'll tell her I have a UTI lol. Embarrassing but she won't ask anymore questions. She thinks she's Sherlock.

What CD are you on?
I'm on CD30 12DPO. I ovulated later than usual this month. Probably due to that darn HSG!

We are on the exact same schedule. I'm on CD31 today and no :witch: this morning. I'm calling the doctor though because I'm starting to get a little worried about that spotting last week.
Any sign of the witch today?

I woke up this morning and thought I'll tell her I'm on an antibiotic. I'll tell her I have a UTI lol. Embarrassing but she won't ask anymore questions. She thinks she's Sherlock.

No sign of :witch: today, except for slight spotting, the same as last night. Had another temp drop this AM too -- boo hoo! Are you making an appt. to see your doctor? Haha! Love your Sherlock comment! :haha:

Check out these fertility charts that led to bfps. I started a thread in first trimester. This might help the ladies that are confused with their charts, or would like to compare.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/993949-bfp-fertility-chart-sharing-please.html

Check out these fertility charts that led to bfps. I started a thread in first trimester. This might help the ladies that are confused with their charts, or would like to compare.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/993949-bfp-fertility-chart-sharing-please.html

Thank you for posting! They are very helpful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->