TTC #1 and over 30

Good luck everyone about to dust!

I hear you about the drink. If a say no I get raised eyebrows so I just get 1 and nurse it slowly all nightno one notices it's my first still.

my plan when I get my BFP though is to suddenly find out my blood suger level is high and need to cut out sugar and alcohol to bring it down. i have a family history of diabetes so everyone knows I keep an eye on it. It'll actually be half true as i'll need to watch out for gestation diabetes.

other ideas could low carb diet if you are the type that would watch your weight, drink aggravates your IBS, traing for a race or event, cleanse or detox, your yoga teacher convinced you to try it or if youi need drastic measures you're in AA.

Good luck everyone about to dust!

I hear you about the drink. If a say no I get raised eyebrows so I just get 1 and nurse it slowly all nightno one notices it's my first still.

my plan when I get my BFP though is to suddenly find out my blood suger level is high and need to cut out sugar and alcohol to bring it down. i have a family history of diabetes so everyone knows I keep an eye on it. It'll actually be half true as i'll need to watch out for gestation diabetes.

other ideas could low carb diet if you are the type that would watch your weight, drink aggravates your IBS, traing for a race or event, cleanse or detox, your yoga teacher convinced you to try it or if youi need drastic measures you're in AA.

Those are some great ideas about saying no to a drink. :)

Good luck to the testers this weekend!! I hope we get a bunch of bfp's soon!! I don't know how I would handle the tww without y'all. :)

Oh sounds like we should be in for a BFP fest this weekend. :dust::dust::dust: for our testers.

rmsh, your temps look promising, fx'd.

And....I'm out! :( The :witch: is now here and I am none too pleased. But of course looking ahead to next month!

Any ladies that are on Clomid or have tried Clomid? I'll be picking some up for CD3-7 this cycle. Any symptoms that you have experienced that I should be aware of?

And fx for the testers this weekend! :)

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks onebump, I am super nervous about tomorrow morning....

Sorry AF arrived grkprn

MD1223 - let's get those :bfp:s rolling in indeed!!!! We BDed last night as it was CD8n and we're doing SMEP this cycle. I haven't OPK tested cause I don't start that until tomorrow! So I'm all freaked out that I missed my +OPK…should I pee on one tonight just in case? Maybe I'll try to rope DH into a bit of :sex: tonight just in case...but I don't want to wear him out if it's not shOw time yet!!!! :wacko:

And I've totally been tired since my last cycle - I thought maybe I was pg cause of how tired I was and that is not typical behavior for me. I'm not much of a napper! But I'm only CD9 today and I'm still tired…so maybe it's that big a$$ moon that's messing with our bodies!!!

GreenOrchid - are there twins in your or DH's families? We don't have any twins!!! :nope: But I'm still hoping by some miracle it happens :winkwink: Thx for your well wishes!! FX to you too :hugs:

bakingbabe
- if burps and farts are a sign then I think my DH might be pregnant!!! :rofl:

I don't think you missed it. I always feel that way too all the way up until I get my positive. Are you using ICs? I love them because I feel like I can use them whenever since they are so cheap. And they seem to work really well. I tried to give DH a day or two off before O and then did everyday right around O just in case the little swimmers need to build up. But timing is so hard. I feel like sometimes we want to BD on the days we should be building up swimmers and then dont feel like it the days we defy need to BD. When do you typically O?

Re being tired - yeah, bet your right about the moon. I feel better today. You?

Welcome, Hmommy and Vellybelle! Vellybelle, I am sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

Smimms - too funny about the MIL. MrsChezek - I like your "let the hubby drink two" trick. Haha. My friend said she did this one night and was ordering way too much - her DH was like "slow down!" Haha - he ended up plastered. Zeez - I like all your suggestions too. Some good ones in there. I am trying to cut out almost all drinking this 2ww and will definitely be using some of these.

I was at a wedding a couple weeks ago and kept getting the when are you guys gonna get preggo. A couple of the cousins a little younger than me are almost due. I almost cried even though we havent been trying that long. I just wished that I could say tomorrow! "We are going to get preggo tomorrow. So exciting, right?" It doesn't make me upset that people ask - I think it is understandable and sweet - it actually makes me feel good that they are excited for us whenever it does happen, but I couldn't help for some reason getting a little emotional. I just (stupidly) thought it would be easier (even with all the tales from my friends about it taking a little while, etc.)

Grkprn - I'm sorry about the :witch: :hugs:

Bakingbabe - how are you feeling today? Any less tired? Maybe Mrs. Chez is right about the moon having an effect on us. And sorry about the gas! Mine has been pretty bad too. Haha - the stuff we share. It helps when I eat better. Defy embarrasing.

Breezy - so great to hear your friend is home and doing better!

Good luck to all of you testing tomorrow and on Mother's Day! I will be 10 dpo - think that is just asking for dissapointment. So, I won't be joining the massive Mother's Day testing. But I am looking forward to lots of good news from all of y'all!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks onebump, I am super nervous about tomorrow morning....

Sorry AF arrived grkprn

GOOD LUCK rmsh!!!!! My heart starts beating fast just THINKING about it!!!!

I woke up this morning and thought I'll tell her I'm on an antibiotic. I'll tell her I have a UTI lol. Embarrassing but she won't ask anymore questions. She thinks she's Sherlock.

:haha: even better idea!! :thumbup:

And....I'm out! :( The :witch: is now here and I am none too pleased. But of course looking ahead to next month!

Any ladies that are on Clomid or have tried Clomid? I'll be picking some up for CD3-7 this cycle. Any symptoms that you have experienced that I should be aware of?

:hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that!

I am on clomid 3-7, I recommend taking it at night. My side effects weren't too bad at all. My luteal phase is longer and O was later, which makes my cycles longer. I was on round 4 this time. Did they start you off at 50mg?

(((((grkprn))))) so sorry that :witch: got you :cry: So sad but at least she was quick about it and the wait is over so you can start out fresh :hugs: I'm thinking of asking my doc for Clomid if the next two cycles are a fail…keep me posted about what you learn please! :flower:

MD1223 - I'm not using ICs because I would freak out and stress about whether they are accurate or not and end up buying the super expensive stuff at the pharmacy in the middle of the night to double check :dohh: I've ordered the smiley face OPKs on Amazon as they have a decent deal on them. I hear great things about the ICs though :thumbup:
I'm not sure when I O or even if I have O'ed in the last few months! This is my first cycle where I'm being religious about temping and I'm doing OPKs so FX. I did my first OPK this afternoon and it was negative…no surprise there as it's CD10 :flower: My cycles aren't very long - longest so far was 31 days but they are irregular since i just came off BCP in Dec. So who knows what each month will bring! :wacko:

Hi Tailor! :hi:
Welcome to our little group :hugs: You've come to the right place - we're all impatient here too! :winkwink:

BIG HUGS to anyone who needs it! :hug:

Welcome, Hmommy and Vellybelle! Vellybelle, I am sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

Smimms - too funny about the MIL. MrsChezek - I like your "let the hubby drink two" trick. Haha. My friend said she did this one night and was ordering way too much - her DH was like "slow down!" Haha - he ended up plastered. Zeez - I like all your suggestions too. Some good ones in there. I am trying to cut out almost all drinking this 2ww and will definitely be using some of these.

I was at a wedding a couple weeks ago and kept getting the when are you guys gonna get preggo. A couple of the cousins a little younger than me are almost due. I almost cried even though we havent been trying that long. I just wished that I could say tomorrow! "We are going to get preggo tomorrow. So exciting, right?" It doesn't make me upset that people ask - I think it is understandable and sweet - it actually makes me feel good that they are excited for us whenever it does happen, but I couldn't help for some reason getting a little emotional. I just (stupidly) thought it would be easier (even with all the tales from my friends about it taking a little while, etc.)

Bakingbabe - how are you feeling today? Any less tired? Maybe Mrs. Chez is right about the moon having an effect on us. And sorry about the gas! Mine has been pretty bad too. Haha - the stuff we share. It helps when I eat better. Defy embarrasing.

Good luck to all of you testing tomorrow and on Mother's Day! I will be 10 dpo - think that is just asking for dissapointment. So, I won't be joining the massive Mother's Day testing. But I am looking forward to lots of good news from all of y'all!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm still really really tired! I slept about 10 hrs again last night and just woke up from an hour and half nap. Luckily, I haven't had too much of the burping today. :) Oh the things we share as we're ttc. :) I have been craving peaches for the past few days and came home from the store with fresh, canned, and frozen peaches. ha!

I would love to test this weekend but it's way too early, I'm only 7 dpo. Gotta wait til next Wednesday. Hopefully time will go by quickly! :dust: to all the testers! :hugs:

:hugs:

Major hugs-onward to next cycle! Have a cocktail maybe?? Xo

I'm still really really tired! I slept about 10 hrs again last night and just woke up from an hour and half nap. Luckily, I haven't had too much of the burping today. :) Oh the things we share as we're ttc. :) I have been craving peaches for the past few days and came home from the store with fresh, canned, and frozen peaches. ha!

I would love to test this weekend but it's way too early, I'm only 7 dpo. Gotta wait til next Wednesday. Hopefully time will go by quickly! :dust: to all the testers! :hugs:

You are way more disciplined than me!! I'm 6DPO and pondering testing Sunday. I may chicken out though and wait til next Wednesday too-we will see what temps are doing!

You are way more disciplined than me!! I'm 6DPO and pondering testing Sunday. I may chicken out though and wait til next Wednesday too-we will see what temps are doing!

I don't know about more disciplined just more cautious, probably!! I really don't want to see that lonely line. But with all the weirdness I am feeling and my temps staying up, I may test early. You never know!!!

I'm sorry to hear that, grkprn. :hugs:

I REALLY want to POAS (Only 8dpo). I started doing the "browse BFP pee sticks" on Google. Man, I am jacked up! hahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->