TTC #1 and over 30

I REALLY want to POAS (Only 8dpo). I started doing the "browse BFP pee sticks" on Google. Man, I am jacked up! hahahaha.

Don't do It!!! :nope:

*police sirens* Mam, please step away from the HPT stick. :winkwink:

U'll risk the disheartening stark white stick or worse, go through a chemical - wait at least until DPO12. That's my advice! :flower:

Grkprn, I am on my first round of Clomid. 50mg cd3-7. I took them at night and so far I have no SE. I am on cd13 and no +opk yet. My earliest day I've ov'd in before was cd 23. I'll let you know when/ if I get a + opk.

Hi Taylor, I will be 32 next month and have been FTC since 30- so I know what you mean. All this waiting makes me crazy!

Grkprn, I am on my first round of Clomid. 50mg cd3-7. I took them at night and so far I have no SE. I am on cd13 and no +opk yet. My earliest day I've ov'd in before was cd 23. I'll let you know when/ if I get a + opk.

Hi Taylor, I will be 32 next month and have been FTC since 30- so I know what you mean. All this waiting makes me crazy!

I'm 32 next months as well. Ttc for 6 months.

I REALLY want to POAS (Only 8dpo). I started doing the "browse BFP pee sticks" on Google. Man, I am jacked up! hahahaha.

U'll risk the disheartening stark white stick or worse, go through a chemical - wait at least until DPO12. That's my advice! :flower:

I gotta agree here-even 10 DPO would be better! But seems like 12 is safest-by then people seem to get their BFP's around here with stronger lines. I'm 12dpo on Monday and though mother's day is tempting, I worry that testing at 11dpo might not be my smartest plan. We'll see-with ic's it may be hard to hold off!!

Just poppin' by to wish rmsh1 lots of baby dust for her test tomorrow morning!!!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

As well as bon voyage!!! Have a blast in Rome :hi:

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm super excited for all the Mother's Day weekend tests:
vellybelle (Sat)
smimms
Breezy
VeganLily
(tho might wait)
Alisa
Did I miss anyone???

Anyone else testing this week?
Lots of :dust: to all!!!!
:hugs:

I gotta agree here-even 10 DPO would be better! But seems like 12 is safest-by then people seem to get their BFP's around here with stronger lines. I'm 12dpo on Monday and though mother's day is tempting, I worry that testing at 11dpo might not be my smartest plan. We'll see-with ic's it may be hard to hold off!!

It's only 1 day. I'm an enabler so don't listen to me lol. Do what you are comfortable with I have my fx for you!

Oh MrsChezek!!! You're TOTALLY right!!! Thank you. I will wait!!! Ugh. I have 2 FRERs left over from some month. I found them stashed in the linen closet, omg, like a drug addict I left them there!!! Hahahha.

I can't test this weekend as unfortunately still trying to shoo :witch: away. Probably won't be until after 1st of June for me.

There is a reason I don't buy IC's. I would POAS every day if I had them laying around, probably twice sometimes in case I messed up the first. I wouldn't be able to save them until I really needed them. Especially with my cycles messed up from PCOS, every time I go more than 30 days without :witch: I start thinking I am pregnant and wanting to test. It is a vicious cycle for me.

You guys are right! Thank you for keeping me focused!!! I can't believe how much suppport and advice I just got from this post!! I totally would've tested tomorrow, been all bummed out that a) it was negative & b) I folded. Thanks Ladies!!!

PS, Veganlily, I totally cosign your plan!!! Hope you can test with us!!!

It's only 1 day. I'm an enabler so don't listen to me lol. Do what you are comfortable with I have my fx for you!

Hahahaha, I LOVE it!!!

BFN :(

I wont ovulate again til June. It is May and I have ovulated only three times this year

So sorry rmsh1

Good luck to all the weekend testers.

I was going to test staurday but really don't think i'll make it that far. If fact I cracked today and tried to POAS. I say tried because I got so nervous I dropped the stick into the toilet. In case anyone ever wonders sticks that are dropped into the toilet don't work very well afterwards.

I've been POAS for over a decade because of irregular cycles and various types of BC that mess with them so needless to say I was not impressed with myself at the time but I guess that theres nothing to do but laugh it off

Alisa-good job and great spike today! When are you gonna Test??

zee-that's a pretty funny story. Will you wait until tomorrow morning to retry?

rmsh1-I'm so sorry...but it ain't over til af shows...right?? I looked at your chart and based on my calculations I think it's possible you are only 12dpo and ovulated on cd30 not 28. I could be wrong, but maybe??

Good luck to everyone!! I love stalking this thread and at this point it's by far my favorite here-I always come here first. Everyone has been so great and thanks mrschezek for always keeping track of all of us. As for me, at 7dpo, a dip again today-hoping for a spike tomorrow that stays high but I honestly just don't "feel" pregnant you know? We shall see!

Thanks, someone else suggested I only ovulated on CD30 as well, and that is where FF put my cross hairs for last cycle given I did not get a positive OPK last cycle. But this cycle I had a glaringly obvious positive OPK on CD28, so I don't know.....

I really think Af is going to show now :(

Thanks, someone else suggested I only ovulated on CD30 as well, and that is where FF put my cross hairs for last cycle given I did not get a positive OPK last cycle. But this cycle I had a glaringly obvious positive OPK on CD28, so I don't know.....

I really think Af is going to show now :(

You got a +opk on cd29 too and you generally ovulate 12-36 hours after the positive-so....maybe it's possible? No matter what happens-af or bfp-we are here for you!

Thanks, really struggling this time around

I will book a doc appointment when I get back from Rome anyway, as it has been a year already, my cycles should not be this long, and it is time I got a full blood work done

Alisa-good job and great spike today! When are you gonna Test??

zee-that's a pretty funny story. Will you wait until tomorrow morning to retry?

rmsh1-I'm so sorry...but it ain't over til af shows...right?? I looked at your chart and based on my calculations I think it's possible you are only 12dpo and ovulated on cd30 not 28. I could be wrong, but maybe??

Good luck to everyone!! I love stalking this thread and at this point it's by far my favorite here-I always come here first. Everyone has been so great and thanks mrschezek for always keeping track of all of us. As for me, at 7dpo, a dip again today-hoping for a spike tomorrow that stays high but I honestly just don't "feel" pregnant you know? We shall see!

I'll wait until tomorrow at least. I'm going to try and go back to the original plan and wait ti AF is due. I really shouldn't have been testing today at all. Only 11 dpo would have been a BFN and I'd land up trying again twice a day every day.

Lol, I wonder if they have POAS anon meetings anywhere near me.

I also agree with this thread being my favourite. TTC is turning me into a crazy person but everryone here keeps me sane enough that the men in white coats haven't arrived to lock me up yet.

Thanks, really struggling this time around

I will book a doc appointment when I get back from Rome anyway, as it has been a year already, my cycles should not be this long, and it is time I got a full blood work done

Hopefully Veganlilly is right and you can still get your BFP this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->