TTC #1 and over 30

I finally figured out how to share my ff chart. :) What do you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/392666

Although, today I was up twice during the night so I'm not sure my temp is completely accurate.

Alisa-good job and great spike today! When are you gonna Test??

zee-that's a pretty funny story. Will you wait until tomorrow morning to retry?

rmsh1-I'm so sorry...but it ain't over til af shows...right?? I looked at your chart and based on my calculations I think it's possible you are only 12dpo and ovulated on cd30 not 28. I could be wrong, but maybe??

Good luck to everyone!! I love stalking this thread and at this point it's by far my favorite here-I always come here first. Everyone has been so great and thanks mrschezek for always keeping track of all of us. As for me, at 7dpo, a dip again today-hoping for a spike tomorrow that stays high but I honestly just don't "feel" pregnant you know? We shall see!

I'll wait until tomorrow at least. I'm going to try and go back to the original plan and wait ti AF is due. I really shouldn't have been testing today at all. Only 11 dpo would have been a BFN and I'd land up trying again twice a day every day.

Lol, I wonder if they have POAS anon meetings anywhere near me.

I also agree with this thread being my favourite. TTC is turning me into a crazy person but everryone here keeps me sane enough that the men in white coats haven't arrived to lock me up yet.

I think you made a good choice. Once you break the POAS seal it's hard to stop testing. I woke up very early this morning and walked around the house telling myself 8 dpo is too early to test. I ripped the package open (ics) and just threw it in the garbage before I could let myself do it. No early BFN torture for me.
Can't wait to hear about your hopefully BFP.

Well, this month AF had me in bed at an early hour, so I missed a ton of posts! :sleep:

kame - thanks for your input! You'll have to let me know when you get a +opk

MrsChezek - I'll definitely post my input, SE, etc. on the board about Clomid! I spoke with my good friends about it last night on the phone. She got pregnant after 2 cycles of Clomid...fx! My doc wanted to get my started on it ASAP, due to my age of 38 (at least I don't feel as old as I am!)

rmsh1 - so sorry that you got a BFN :hugs: Though has AF shown any signs?

Wishing lots of :bfp:'s to the testers coming up and :dust: to everyone!\

Happy Hump Day!

rmsh1-I'm so sorry...but it ain't over til af shows...right?? I looked at your chart and based on my calculations I think it's possible you are only 12dpo and ovulated on cd30 not 28. I could be wrong, but maybe??

Good luck to everyone!! I love stalking this thread and at this point it's by far my favorite here-I always come here first. Everyone has been so great and thanks mrschezek for always keeping track of all of us. As for me, at 7dpo, a dip again today-hoping for a spike tomorrow that stays high but I honestly just don't "feel" pregnant you know? We shall see!

I too am sorry rmsh1 you got that ugly BFN :hugs: But it's only DPO14 and maybe you're having a long LT or like Veganlily said, maybe you Oed later than FF thinks and you've still got time! So it's not over until the bloody :witch: shows!!! No vino for you just yet :winkwink:

Thanks for your kind words Veganlily!! I love this thread tons and it's my favorite as well :flower: SO I try to keep it active or I miss you girls! :hugs: So it's all a bit selfish I guess :haha:

I'm so glad I didn't test this AM. For some reason when I woke up today I just felt like, "I'm not pregnant." But! You never know.

PS, I'm addicted to taking my temperature now. Lol.

Zeez - POAS anon sounds so funny but yet so close to home :winkwink: I bet they'll start them soon! I'm glad you've decided to wait until AF is due for your next test. And testing twice doesn't work unless you hold your pee for 4+ hours!!!! FMU is worth the wait :thumbup:

smimms - so proud of you! Glad you didn't test. Good job!! :hugs:

grkprn - I don't feel 34 either!!! I feel more like 30…hope my egg store feels 30 as well :winkwink:

Alisa - temp taking is a much cheaper addiction! :haha: And it's much more fruitful too so that's good :thumbup:

rmsh1 - I hope she stays away but if the :witch: gets you, just think of all the vino you'll get to enjoy :hugs:

I'm so totally in SMEP mode that when I read "happy hump day" on grkprn's post, I thought wait, today isn't a BD day - yesterday was. Then, I realized I'm a bit obsessed at the moment :haha: Alas...back to counting minutes until my OPK test in 5 hours!!

Hey ladies - I can't stay long today (busy day at the office) but I didn't want to read and run. Definitely agree - this is my favorite thread and I always come here first and sometimes only here. :) Glad we have this group! Y'all are the best!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'll wait until tomorrow at least. I'm going to try and go back to the original plan and wait ti AF is due. I really shouldn't have been testing today at all. Only 11 dpo would have been a BFN and I'd land up trying again twice a day every day.

I also agree with this thread being my favourite. TTC is turning me into a crazy person but everryone here keeps me sane enough that the men in white coats haven't arrived to lock me up yet.

I think you made a good choice. Once you break the POAS seal it's hard to stop testing. I woke up very early this morning and walked around the house telling myself 8 dpo is too early to test. I ripped the package open (ics) and just threw it in the garbage before I could let myself do it. No early BFN torture for me.

At 8dpo I had to try really hard to convince myself that I hadn't O'd early and was 12 dpo. Not sure why :)

I've made the mistake of buying 4 tests ahead of time but luckily I went for cheap ones and none are early response or I would have been ''testing how sensitive'' they really are. Of course this would be in the name of science and nothing to do with my addiction.

Well another :bfn: for me :cry:
Still no witch and waiting on a call from the doc.

I'm with everyone else....by far the best thread! Thank you everyone for your support and as long as we stick together we will get those :bfp: soon

:dust: :dust:

Wait Breezy, I thought you weren't testing until Mother's Day?? Isn't this early for you? What DPO are you? Sorry about getting that BFN tho :hugs: Hopefully the :witch: won't show and the test just isn't picking up the hGC levels yet :thumbup:
:dust:

Wait Breezy, I thought you weren't testing until Mother's Day?? Isn't this early for you? What DPO are you? Sorry about getting that BFN tho :hugs: Hopefully the :witch: won't show and the test just isn't picking up the hGC levels yet :thumbup:

No, I'm on CD32 today. I'm not even sure i O'd this month....I had progestrone test on CD20 and my level was 12.7 which is really low for me, the doctor said that I O'd but I never caught it on an opk and I quit tempting a while back, it's been so long I've gotten lazy.
Who knows what's going on?!?!?! :dohh:

No, I'm on CD32 today. I'm not even sure i O'd this month....I had progestrone test on CD20 and my level was 12.7 which is really low for me, the doctor said that I O'd but I never caught it on an opk and I quit tempting a while back, it's been so long I've gotten lazy.
Who knows what's going on?!?!?! :dohh:

Sorry Breezy81. I'm keeping my fx for you.

I'll wait until tomorrow at least. I'm going to try and go back to the original plan and waiot kti AF is due. I really shouldn't have been testing today at all. Only 11 dpo would have been a BFN and I'd land up trying again twice a day every day.

I also agree with this thread being my favourite. TTC is turning me into a crazy person but everryone here keeps me sane enough that the men in white coats haven't arrived to loc

At 8dpo I had to try really hard to convince myself that I hadn't O'd early and was 12 dpo. Not sure why :)

I've made the mistake of buying 4 tests ahead of time but luckily I went for cheap ones and none are early response or I would have been ''testing how sensitive'' they really are. Of course this would be in the name of science and nothing to do with my addiction.
That's too funny. I've convinced myself I'm 8 dpo even though I'm 6-7. Funny what our minds do to use when we ttc. I have a bunch of ics so I almost (regained my sanity) started a thread about testing starting 3 dpo just to enable my addiction. Glad I didn't. I would spebd way too much time tilting, staring etc... there is a 75% chance of poas tomorrow though ;)

You made the right decision!!

I finally figured out how to share my ff chart. :) What do you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/392666

Although, today I was up twice during the night so I'm not sure my temp is completely accurate.

Baking-we o'ed the same day-yay!

I'll wait until tomorrow at least. I'm going to try and go back to the original plan and waiot kti AF is due. I really shouldn't have been testing today at all. Only 11 dpo would have been a BFN and I'd land up trying again twice a day every day.

I also agree with this thread being my favourite. TTC is turning me into a crazy person but everryone here keeps me sane enough that the men in white coats haven't arrived to loc

That's too funny. I've convinced myself I'm 8 dpo even though I'm 6-7. Funny what our minds do to use when we ttc. I have a bunch of ics so I almost (regained my sanity) started a thread about testing starting 3 dpo just to enable my addiction. Glad I didn't. I would spebd way too much time tilting, staring etc... there is a 75% chance of poas tomorrow though ;)

I'm gonna live vicariously through you my 2ww twin (I'm 7dpo). I think I've decided to wait at least until 12dpo which is Monday. I really really want to avoid te stark white bfn and-or the "is this a line or evap" thing. We'll see if I stick to it! But I'm surprised by how fast the 2ww is going for me-slammed at work and with social plans so that is probably why. Would be so amazing to get bps together along with baking and our other o date buddies and of course everyone on this thread!

I'm gonna live vicariously through you my 2ww twin (I'm 7dpo). I think I've decided to wait at least until 12dpo which is Monday. I really really want to avoid te stark white bfn and-or the "is this a line or evap" thing. We'll see if I stick to it! But I'm surprised by how fast the 2ww is going for me-slammed at work and with social plans so that is probably why. Would be so amazing to get bps together along with baking and our other o date buddies and of course everyone on this thread![/QUO
I've been trying to hide testing from the hubby so hopefully I can surprise him. It's not very hard since he's a firefighter and always on duty. I've already ordered my next round of goodies on Amazon though in the event it didn't work.
Can't wait until Mother's Day to hear some great BFP news and Monday for you Veganlily. This thread needs some :bfp::bfp: stat.

ATTN: POAS Addicts I found an awesome deal for tests on Amazon. They're reviewed well and only 2.36 for 25 tests!
https://www.amazon.com/babi-Urine-Pregnancy-Strips-25-count/dp/B005E90G4W/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Well worth it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->