TTC #1 and over 30

Alisa-good job and great spike today! When are you gonna Test??

zee-that's a pretty funny story. Will you wait until tomorrow morning to retry?

rmsh1-I'm so sorry...but it ain't over til af shows...right?? I looked at your chart and based on my calculations I think it's possible you are only 12dpo and ovulated on cd30 not 28. I could be wrong, but maybe??

Good luck to everyone!! I love stalking this thread and at this point it's by far my favorite here-I always come here first. Everyone has been so great and thanks mrschezek for always keeping track of all of us. As for me, at 7dpo, a dip again today-hoping for a spike tomorrow that stays high but I honestly just don't "feel" pregnant you know? We shall see!

I'll wait until tomorrow at least. I'm going to try and go back to the original plan and waiot kti AF is due. I really shouldn't have been testing today at all. Only 11 dpo would have been a BFN and I'd land up trying again twice a day every day.

Lol, I wonder if they have POAS anon meetings anywhere near me.

I also agree with this thread being my favourite. TTC is turning me into a crazy person but everryone here keeps me sane enough that the men in white coats haven't arrived to loc
I think you made a good choice. Once you break the POAS seal it's hard to stop testing. I woke up very early this morning and walked around the house telling myself 8 dpo is too early to test. I ripped the package open (ics) and just threw it in the garbage before I could let myself do it. No early BFN torture for me.
Can't wait to hear about your hopefully BFP.

At 8dpo I had to try really hard to convince myself that I hadn't O'd early and was 12 dpo. Not sure why :)

I've made the mistake of buying 4 tests ahead of time but luckily I went for cheap ones and none are early response or I would have been ''testing how sensitive'' they really are. Of course this would be in the name of science and nothing to do with my addiction.
That's too funny. I've convinced myself I'm 8 dpo even though I'm 6-7. Funny what our minds do to use when we ttc. I have a bunch of ics so I almost (regained my sanity) started a thread about testing starting 3 dpo just to enable my addiction. Glad I didn't. I would spebd way too much time tilting, staring etc... there is a 75% chance of poas tomorrow though ;)

I'm gonna live vicariously through you my 2ww twin (I'm 7dpo). I think I've decided to wait at least until 12dpo which is Monday. I really really want to avoid te stark white bfn and-or the "is this a line or evap" thing. We'll see if I stick to it! But I'm surprised by how fast the 2ww is going for me-slammed at work and with social plans so that is probably why. Would be so amazing to get bps together along with baking and our other o date buddies and of course everyone on this thread!

Stay strong and wait!! :) Although, I really want to test too but I know it's wayyyyyyyy too early. The tww is crawling for me, I wish I could hurry it along. I hope bfp's are in our future, ladies!!:hugs:

Omg omg omg-cramps and the tiniest spot (yes singular so far) and a low temp. I've never spotted before-literally never!! And nipples tender/sensitive in a really different way than normal before af-not more tender but different. Also light nausea all afternoon. And bloating. Cramps very similar to af but not serious - like when your period is just starting in a few hours. Could it possibly be implantation?? So nervous for tomorrow's temp!! I promised not to symptom spot but I HAD to share!! I guess I won't have a glass of wine tonight, that's for sure!

Omg omg omg-cramps and the tiniest spot (yes singular so far) and a low temp. I've never spotted before-literally never!! And nipples tender/sensitive in a really different way than normal before af-not more tender but different. Also light nausea all afternoon. And bloating. Cramps very similar to af but not serious - like when your period is just starting in a few hours. Could it possibly be implantation?? So nervous for tomorrow's temp!! I promised not to symptom spot but I HAD to share!! I guess I won't have a glass of wine tonight, that's for sure!

I hope so! Sending :dust: your way!

Ok, tmi, but I just found some lotion-like creamy cm. Is this a good sign? I have never had it that thick (sorry!) and beige-like in color.

Ok, tmi, but I just found some lotion-like creamy cm. Is this a good sign? I have never had it that thick (sorry!) and beige-like in color.

As I understand it that's an awesome sign! Mine too is creamy/lotiony and a bit more ivory/darker than normal.

Wow I missed checking BnB for a few days and missed a ton in this thread. bakingbabe and veganlily, your symptoms and charts both look promising. Fx'd for you big time!!

All you POAS addicts, stay strong!! Resist the stick!! I'm 8dpo today and refuse to test until :af: is at least a day late.

We really need some :bfp: in here so I have high hopes for this month!!

That sounds very convincing, veganlily! And your chart looks great too!

Sending you lost of :dust:!!!!!

Bakingbabe and veganlily..I've read that beige/ivory creamy cm is a positive sign in the 2ww also. :happydance:

OMG!!! I am SO excited for you!!!! FX!!!!!

Hi ladies, I'm 30, 31 in a few weeks and on cycle 5, 7 dpo can I wait with you all?

Hi ladies, I'm 30, 31 in a few weeks and on cycle 5, 7 dpo can I wait with you all?

Welcome! Bakingbabe, smimms, Alisa, Zee and I are all around 7DPO (give or take a few days) as well! When are you going to test? I am trying to hold out until somewhere between Mon-Wed, but Sunday is super tempting - not even so much because it's mother's day, but I'd love to be able to enjoy a non-work day if we do in fact get a BFP! On the other hand, a BFN will be easier to take on a workday and non-mother's day, so I'm super undecided.

This is a good place to hang out until you are ready to test!

Well I'm telling myself the 18th but I don't know if I'll make it that far, af is due around the 15th or 16th

Welcome! Bakingbabe, smimms, Alisa, Zee and I are all around 7DPO (give or take a few days) as well! When are you going to test? I am trying to hold out until somewhere between Mon-Wed, but Sunday is super tempting - not even so much because it's mother's day, but I'd love to be able to enjoy a non-work day if we do in fact get a BFP! On the other hand, a BFN will be easier to take on a workday and non-mother's day, so I'm super undecided.

This is a good place to hang out until you are ready to test!

Welcome, luna, come and join the fun! And I feel the same way, Veganlily, while I think it would be awesome to know on Sunday I don't think I could take a bfn and then talk to my mom and mil and keep my disappointment from showing in my voice. I'm pretty easy to read even over the phone.

Hi Ladies, I'd like to join you. I am 33 (as of tomorrow) and DH and I have been actively TTC for about a year. We've been NTNP for about 2 years before that. I am on CD 26/28 and AF is on her way...I've already started spotting and cramping. So on to the next cycle.

Went and had hormone levels checked last month. Everything ok. Going back for an ultrasound on 16th and husband will have a SA after that.

:dust: to everyone!

I am very depressed today. I feel like I have gnarly PMS! :growlmad:

My vivid dreams and hot flashes disappeared last night and I don't like the look of my temps. Wahhhh.

Welcome Luna and girlblue! This thread is by far my favorite! I joined about 2 weeks ago. Plus babyandbump is a great resource for any questions you may have.

Girlblue--I'm on cd2, so I'm just starting a new cycle. This is a great place to chat, especially during the 2ww!

Luna--are you testing this weekend? :dust:

My vivid dreams and hot flashes disappeared last night and I don't like the look of my temps. Wahhhh.

Hang in there, Alisa!! You aren't out until :witch: shows up. :hugs:

:hugs: I know exactly how you feel! I felt the SAME way yesterday. Didn't want to be at work at all!

I find that :icecream: always helps ;)

Your temps look solid to me-see what happens the next couple of days before growing despondent! Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->