TTC #1 and over 30

I am very depressed today. I feel like I have gnarly PMS! :growlmad:

My vivid dreams and hot flashes disappeared last night and I don't like the look of my temps. Wahhhh.

You summed me up exactly...lol.

Welcome Luna and girlblue! This thread is by far my favorite! I joined about 2 weeks ago. Plus babyandbump is a great resource for any questions you may have.

Girlblue--I'm on cd2, so I'm just starting a new cycle. This is a great place to chat, especially during the 2ww!

Luna--are you testing this weekend? :dust:

Ditto-welcome!

My vivid dreams and hot flashes disappeared last night and I don't like the look of my temps. Wahhhh.

:hugs: I know exactly how you feel! I felt the SAME way yesterday. Didn't want to be at work at all!

I find that :icecream: always helps ;)

Going to the in laws for a nice meal this evening and I have full intentions of NOT passing on dessert! Thanks grkprn.

:hugs: I know exactly how you feel! I felt the SAME way yesterday. Didn't want to be at work at all!

I find that :icecream: always helps ;)

Going to the in laws for a nice meal this evening and I have full intentions of NOT passing on dessert! Thanks grkprn.

Mmm, desset. Sounds heavenly!

Your temps look solid to me-see what happens the next couple of days before growing despondent! Hang in there!

Oh Veganlily! I have a true addict's mind, ALL OR NOTHING!!! hahaha, I feel a lot less stress assuming the worst though. I hate playing "Pin the Symptom on the Pregnancy" game! To make matters worse, it's been pretty slow this week at my job so I have a lot of freetime to google the sh*t out of it. Lololol.
Thanks girl.

I
am very depressed today. I feel like I have gnarly PMS! :growlmad:

Hi there GirlBlue! I'm so sleepy, depressed and my face broke out. Sure sign of my AF!

HA HA!!! Too funny... As My husband just pointed out, I have a pimple dead center on my nose. WTH! I really feel like she's trying to give it to me 'ol school puberty style as in the teen years.

Breezy - keeping my FX for you as well!!!

Yay Veganlily that does all sound super promising for Implantation!!! How exciting!!!!

I love all the celebration over cramps and creamy CM :haha: Woo hooo!!! :thumbup: We're such TTC addicts :hugs:

Hi Luna! Welcome to our group :hi:
We'd love to wait with you! A bunch of the girls are testing on Mother's day and the days around it so will be great to add you to the mix! :flower:

Hi GirlBlue! A big warm welcome to you as well! And happy birthday :hugs: Sorry to hear you're expecting AF to arrive shortly - good luck next cycle, sounds like you got it all planned out.

Big hugs to Alisa! PMS sucks :cry: BUT the symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms so who knows!!! FX and keep us posted! :hugs:

AFM, I'm alright. Waiting to O...-OPK this afternoon and CM went from watery(Mon) to dry yesterday to creamy today so that's all over the map :wacko: Hopefully something will happen soon :coffee:

:dust: to all!!! :hugs:

I have to admit I'm not really feeling it this month. Don't really have any symptoms, just feels like another day. I'd imagine there would be some changes by now hmm..

Sorry about the bfn, pilot...Monday plan sounds great. Lots of women get bfn before bfp!

Smimms-I hear you. Despite a few symptoms of mine that feel like really good signs in my brain, in my heart/gut I just haven't felt pregnant. Some women say their biggest sign before bfp was the absence of symptoms-maybe that could be you?? It's moving quickly but as possible testing dates get nearer, I am getting colder and colder feet. Had a mid-level temp rise today but the next few days will be key-I'll have to wait and see what happens with the temps to determine whether to test early or wait it out! We can be together on that at least!

I
am very depressed today. I feel like I have gnarly PMS! :growlmad:

Hi there GirlBlue! I'm so sleepy, depressed and my face broke out. Sure sign of my AF!

HA HA!!! Too funny... As My husband just pointed out, I have a pimple dead center on my nose. WTH! I really feel like she's trying to give it to me 'ol school puberty style as in the teen years.

It's just not fair being in your 30's! Starting to get little lines and wrinkles but still getting monthly pimples. It should be one or the other :growlmad:

Sorry about the bfn, pilot...Monday plan sounds great. Lots of women get bfn before bfp!

Smimms-I hear you. Despite a few symptoms of mine that feel like really good signs in my brain, in my heart/gut I just haven't felt pregnant. Some women say their biggest sign before bfp was the absence of symptoms-maybe that could be you?? It's moving quickly but as possible testing dates get nearer, I am getting colder and colder feet. Had a mid-level temp rise today but the next few days will be key-I'll have to wait and see what happens with the temps to determine whether to test early or wait it out! We can be together on that at least!

Veganlily, I still think your spotting yesterday was a major sign. But as for feeling pregnant, yes, many women say they just feel different, but also plenty of women don't feel anything and then realize they're two weeks late. Especially for those of us ttc #1, we just don't know what it feels like to be pregnant. As for me, I feel the same this month as I do every month, so who knows if that's good or bad :wacko:

Hello...i am new here.....advice from any....i am 3dpo ovulation, i have had very bad pains in my lower left side, yesterday and today.....we have been trying to concieve since Jan. 2012...had a tubal reversal in dec....ttc #3....pls help?

Hello...i am new here.....advice from any....i am 3dpo ovulation, i have had very bad pains in my lower left side, yesterday and today.....we have been trying to concieve since Jan. 2012...had a tubal reversal in dec....ttc #3....pls help?

Hi Smiley, sometimes I get pains in my ovary at 1dpo-3dpo. I just figure it's the follicle trying to pump out more progesterone. But if it's unusual for you you might want to contact your doctor if it doesn't get better or gets worse.

thanks for the advise........i have been charting since Jan. and i have never had these issues before...thanks again

Omg omg omg-cramps and the tiniest spot (yes singular so far) and a low temp. I've never spotted before-literally never!! And nipples tender/sensitive in a really different way than normal before af-not more tender but different. Also light nausea all afternoon. And bloating. Cramps very similar to af but not serious - like when your period is just starting in a few hours. Could it possibly be implantation?? So nervous for tomorrow's temp!! I promised not to symptom spot but I HAD to share!! I guess I won't have a glass of wine tonight, that's for sure!

It sure could be! OOOOOO so excited for you
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome Luna and Blue! Happy to have you join us.

And the bad news and tears begin again. Started provera last night because the :witch: is not coming on her own :shrug: and :bfn: So for now I will hang out and wait for her to show because I know at any minute she is coming :cry:

On another note....at least I have this weekend to look forward to with so many of you ladies testing! :dust:

Here we go again..........month 26 of ttc :dohh:

Welcome Luna and Blue! Happy to have you join us.

And the bad news and tears begin again. Started provera last night because the :witch: is not coming on her own :shrug: and :bfn: So for now I will hang out and wait for her to show because I know at any minute she is coming :cry:

On another note....at least I have this weekend to look forward to with so many of you ladies testing! :dust:

Here we go again..........month 26 of ttc :dohh:

:hugs: Hang in there Breezy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back