TTC #1 and over 30

Welcome Luna and Blue! Happy to have you join us.

And the bad news and tears begin again. Started provera last night because the :witch: is not coming on her own :shrug: and :bfn: So for now I will hang out and wait for her to show because I know at any minute she is coming :cry:

On another note....at least I have this weekend to look forward to with so many of you ladies testing! :dust:

Here we go again..........month 26 of ttc :dohh:

I admire your attitude Breezy!! I am sorry about the BFN. :hugs:

Sorry about the bfn, pilot...Monday plan sounds great. Lots of women get bfn before bfp!

Smimms-I hear you. Despite a few symptoms of mine that feel like really good signs in my brain, in my heart/gut I just haven't felt pregnant. Some women say their biggest sign before bfp was the absence of symptoms-maybe that could be you?? It's moving quickly but as possible testing dates get nearer, I am getting colder and colder feet. Had a mid-level temp rise today but the next few days will be key-I'll have to wait and see what happens with the temps to determine whether to test early or wait it out! We can be together on that at least!

Your chart looks good! You still plan on testing Monday? I've decided to tell myself it's all in my head. It seem like I hear a symptoms and then all of a sudden think ohh yeah I feel that. I really don't. I'm gonna just keep a clear mind and let nature take it's course.

And the bad news and tears begin again. Started provera last night because the :witch: is not coming on her own :shrug: and :bfn: So for now I will hang out and wait for her to show because I know at any minute she is coming :cry:

On another note....at least I have this weekend to look forward to with so many of you ladies testing! :dust:

Keep your head up, breezy! :flower: We're all here for you! :hugs2: I agree, I'm only on cd3 and I'm so excited for all that are testing this weekend! We need some :bfp: in thread ASAP!

I'm starting Clomid tonight (50mg) - sort of nervous to see what I feel like, but I know that this is the next step! :thumbup:

Keep your head up, breezy! :flower: We're all here for you! :hugs2: I agree, I'm only on cd3 and I'm so excited for all that are testing this weekend! We need some :bfp: in thread ASAP!

I'm starting Clomid tonight (50mg) - sort of nervous to see what I feel like, but I know that this is the next step! :thumbup:

Maybe you'll get a bfp this coming cycle!

Sorry about the bfn, pilot...Monday plan sounds great. Lots of women get bfn before bfp!

Smimms-I hear you. Despite a few symptoms of mine that feel like really good signs in my brain, in my heart/gut I just haven't felt pregnant. Some women say their biggest sign before bfp was the absence of symptoms-maybe that could be you?? It's moving quickly but as possible testing dates get nearer, I am getting colder and colder feet. Had a mid-level temp rise today but the next few days will be key-I'll have to wait and see what happens with the temps to determine whether to test early or wait it out! We can be together on that at least!

Your chart looks good! You still plan on testing Monday? I've decided to tell myself it's all in my head. It seem like I hear a symptoms and then all of a sudden think ohh yeah I feel that. I really don't. I'm gonna just keep a clear mind and let nature take it's course.

Thanks-we'll see-still nervous. Yes I think I'll wait for Monday or even Tuesday, but no promises! If temps turn triphasic between now and then, I might test sooner, but definitely no sooner than Sunday-11dpo. You??

So, I'm sitting here at work. And the pregnant girl in the office (due in July) comes storming in saying, "OH MY FRIEND LISA IS IN LABOR!! And my other friend called me to tell me SHE'S PREGNANT!!"

Shoot me please. :sad2:

Thanks-we'll see-still nervous. Yes I think I'll wait for Monday or even Tuesday, but no promises! If temps turn triphasic between now and then, I might test sooner, but definitely no sooner than Sunday-11dpo. You??

I'm not sure if I'm 8 or 9 dpo soo I will wait til Sunday (god willing) to test. I'm soo tempted to test now but it's still early.

Alisa-it's hard, I know-hang in there sweetie!

Smimms-don't do it yet!! Sunday sounds good. Nothing worse than a stark bfn, right? Waiting is better than that-at least as I see it!

Hi everyone! I hope you don't mind if I jump on here. I'm on another thread with Snowflakes and I was happy to find this one, too!

Both DH and I are 30 and have been married for two years in June and TTC for one year in June. I have a history of late 30s menopause in my family, so DH and I have already been to an RE and I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. But I've been taking a boatload of supplements my doc prescribed + DHEA and doing light exercise & yoga, acupuncture, and a mainly organic, low carb, low sugar diet. So far, things seem to be going well because my RE says my hormone levels have improved considerably. He's not a "wait and see" type of doc, yet we've had two appointments where we thought he was going to say it's time to consider IVF and instead, he said we could continue on with the holistic approach, so I'm hopeful that he thinks we can get a natural BFP. I'm on CD 21 and probably testing Wednesday or Thursday if AF doesn't show up!

Anyways, nice to meet you gals and looking forward to supporting each other. :dust: to all of you!

TMI but I checked my cp today and it was high and super soft. Kinda strange

So, I'm sitting here at work. And the pregnant girl in the office (due in July) comes storming in saying, "OH MY FRIEND LISA IS IN LABOR!! And my other friend called me to tell me SHE'S PREGNANT!!"

So sorry Alisa! Hang in there, girl!:hugs:

Hi everyone! I hope you don't mind if I jump on here. I'm on another thread with Snowflakes and I was happy to find this one, too!

Both DH and I are 30 and have been married for two years in June and TTC for one year in June. I have a history of late 30s menopause in my family, so DH and I have already been to an RE and I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. But I've been taking a boatload of supplements my doc prescribed + DHEA and doing light exercise & yoga, acupuncture, and a mainly organic, low carb, low sugar diet. So far, things seem to be going well because my RE says my hormone levels have improved considerably. He's not a "wait and see" type of doc, yet we've had two appointments where we thought he was going to say it's time to consider IVF and instead, he said we could continue on with the holistic approach, so I'm hopeful that he thinks we can get a natural BFP. I'm on CD 21 and probably testing Wednesday or Thursday if AF doesn't show up!

Anyways, nice to meet you gals and looking forward to supporting each other. :dust: to all of you!

Hi Signora!!! I wish you all the luck!! I just joined this site and this was my first thread!! Super awesome support.
I am in the middle of 2WW as well, but am expecting a BFN as I really don't FEEL pregnant. I'm keeping my FX'd for all of us though!!!

Welcome, SignoraL! I'm on CD 21 too. :) Fx'ed for all of us!! I am trying so hard to be patient but it is so tough. I may break down and test early on Wed.

Hi SignoraL :) I love the fact that you're trying the holistic approach, AND that it seems to be working for you in terms of your hormone levels. I do the same - supplements (including fish oils/omega 3s and CoQ10), yoga, and a diet with LOTS of fruits and veg and low in sugars (although I will admit to the occasional ice cream). It's so nice to get the feedback that it's working for you and very inspiring to me in my weak moments of wanting to shove junk in my face.

What kind of yoga do you do? There's a great yoga DVD that I found called "Restoring Fertility" that has a different series for each part of the cycle, and incorporates some kundalini yoga and acupressure points. It really seems to work and I get a stronger ovulation the months that I do it religiously.

Welcome and :dust:

Too bad my cycles are soooo long or we would be on the same schedule again, we are still close though. I think I'll be starting CD1 today. I sure feel like it!
Good luck w/ clomid! I start round 5 in a few days. Do you use preseed? I've needed it being on clomid.

:hugs::hugs:

Arg! I know that feeling -there's been several pregnancy announcements on FB lately, and from people who I know got pregnant VERY quickly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->