TTC #1 and over 30

Hi everyone-

I hope you do not mind me joining you. My dh is 34 soon to be 35 and I am 33. This is our first month ttc and we are :sex: every other day during my fertile days. I hope we get a :bfp: May 30th!

:dust: to everyone :dust:

So, I'm sitting here at work. And the pregnant girl in the office (due in July) comes storming in saying, "OH MY FRIEND LISA IS IN LABOR!! And my other friend called me to tell me SHE'S PREGNANT!!"

Shoot me please. :sad2:

:hugs::hugs:

Arg! I know that feeling -there's been several pregnancy announcements on FB lately, and from people who I know got pregnant VERY quickly :(

I think FB is the worst when you are ttc!! :hugs::hugs:

So, I'm sitting here at work. And the pregnant girl in the office (due in July) comes storming in saying, "OH MY FRIEND LISA IS IN LABOR!! And my other friend called me to tell me SHE'S PREGNANT!!"

:hugs::hugs:

Arg! I know that feeling -there's been several pregnancy announcements on FB lately, and from people who I know got pregnant VERY quickly :(

I think FB is the worst when you are ttc!! :hugs::hugs:

Yeah I've been kind of avoiding it now that people seem to be popping up preg all the time.

Hi everyone-

I hope you do not mind me joining you. My dh is 34 soon to be 35 and I am 33. This is our first month ttc and we are :sex: every other day during my fertile days. I hope we get a :bfp: May 30th!

Welcome Nikkih :) every other day is the way to go for us too!

:dust:

Thanks for the welcome.

I understand about facebook. It is hard to see everyone pregnant.

Alisa your chart looks absolutely fantastic, i hope you are about to get a BFP. Then you don't need to worry about other's announcements. I woke up to news about OH's friend who had a baby boy. As much as I'm happy for them, I'm super jealous.

Hi Ladies,

Popping in again quickly as work is still a little crazy and then I will be traveling tomorrow and all weekend.

:hugs: Breezy I'm sorry your cycles are so long. Not fun. We are all sending positive vibes your way for next cycle.

There are a group of ladies that are around 8dpo today. I am 7 dpo - so not far behind you. Im going to try to hold out on POAS until next Thursday when I will be 14 dpo. We'll see if I can last that long.

TMI alert - lots of creamy cm here too. Other than that, not feeling anything yet. And, not tired anymore either, which is awesome. I hate being tired in the middle of the day.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I look forward to coming back and seeing :bfp: announcements on here!

Do you work in my office..? I have a girl in my office due in July also! :haha:
Hang in there. :hugs:

Ok, I'm 8 dpo and the cramps have started. Pretty mild but I can still feel they are there. I want to test but I know its TOO early!!

Hi Ladies,

Popping in again quickly as work is still a little crazy and then I will be traveling tomorrow and all weekend.

:hugs: Breezy I'm sorry your cycles are so long. Not fun. We are all sending positive vibes your way for next cycle.

There are a group of ladies that are around 8dpo today. I am 7 dpo - so not far behind you. Im going to try to hold out on POAS until next Thursday when I will be 14 dpo. We'll see if I can last that long.

TMI alert - lots of creamy cm here too. Other than that, not feeling anything yet. And, not tired anymore either, which is awesome. I hate being tired in the middle of the day.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I look forward to coming back and seeing :bfp: announcements on here!

Still testing Sunday or waiting until Monday. I guess Sunday may be early.

It seems like all of my friends or husbands friends are preggo too. I know they don't understand what I'm going through because it happened right away for them, but don't you feel like they rub it in your face sometimes?

Hi everyone-

Welcome! And have fun with that!!

Hi Ladies,

Still testing Sunday or waiting until Monday. I guess Sunday may be early.

Argh, so nervous for us both!

Ok, I'm 8 dpo and the cramps have started. Pretty mild but I can still feel they are there. I want to test but I know its TOO early!!

Yep, 7dpo today and also got that slight crampy feeling that I get every month about halfway into my LP. But around 7-8 dpo is barely implantation time, so there's lots of hope still for us!!

It seems like all of my friends or husbands friends are preggo too. I know they don't understand what I'm going through because it happened right away for them, but don't you feel like they rub it in your face sometimes?

What I hate is when friends who already have a couple of kids ask if we're pregnant yet, and then get that pity tone of voice when they say that they're sure it will happen soon for us.

What I hate is when friends who already have a couple of kids ask if we're pregnant yet, and then get that pity tone of voice when they say that they're sure it will happen soon for us.

One of my husbands friends keeps telling us we need to hurry up and catch up with everyone else. Then, he texted me the other night to say his son wants a baby for his birthday so he told him uncle J and Aunt Nik would take care of that and he would get a baby cousin soon :shock:

So frustrating !

One of my husbands friends keeps telling us we need to hurry up and catch up with everyone else. Then, he texted me the other night to say his son wants a baby for his birthday so he told him uncle J and Aunt Nik would take care of that and he would get a baby cousin soon :shock:

So frustrating !

Ugh! I know, I have a friend like that too who always says we need to hurry up and get pregnant so her kids can have playmates!! Very frustrating. So glad we can vent about it on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->