TTC #1 and over 30

Well 8 dpo and no symptoms at all, the cramping I had at 6 dpo is completely gone...weird

Although I have been feeling like this is my month a lot, maybe it's just wishful thinking

Ok, I'm 8 dpo and the cramps have started. Pretty mild but I can still feel they are there. I want to test but I know its TOO early!!

Yep, 7dpo today and also got that slight crampy feeling that I get every month about halfway into my LP. But around 7-8 dpo is barely implantation time, so there's lots of hope still for us!!

Do you think the cramps are a good sign? They are pretty mild and pretty much subside when I eat something. Fx'ed for us both!

It seems like all of my friends or husbands friends are preggo too. I know they don't understand what I'm going through because it happened right away for them, but don't you feel like they rub it in your face sometimes?

What I hate is when friends who already have a couple of kids ask if we're pregnant yet, and then get that pity tone of voice when they say that they're sure it will happen soon for us.

One of my husbands friends keeps telling us we need to hurry up and catch up with everyone else. Then, he texted me the other night to say his son wants a baby for his birthday so he told him uncle J and Aunt Nik would take care of that and he would get a baby cousin soon :shock:

So frustrating !

Oh my GOSH!!!! They must not appreciate the stress & heartache involved... :hugs:

Alisa your chart looks absolutely fantastic, i hope you are about to get a BFP. Then you don't need to worry about other's announcements. I woke up to news about OH's friend who had a baby boy. As much as I'm happy for them, I'm super jealous.

Thank you SO MUCH for the encouragement onebumpplease!!! I can definitely relate on the JEALOUSY!!!! Then I feel guilty for being jealous... Our time will come. :)

Welcome Luna and Blue! Happy to have you join us.

And the bad news and tears begin again. Started provera last night because the :witch: is not coming on her own :shrug: and :bfn: So for now I will hang out and wait for her to show because I know at any minute she is coming :cry:

On another note....at least I have this weekend to look forward to with so many of you ladies testing! :dust:

Here we go again..........month 26 of ttc :dohh:

Keep your head up, breezy! :flower: We're all here for you! :hugs2: I agree, I'm only on cd3 and I'm so excited for all that are testing this weekend! We need some :bfp: in thread ASAP!

I'm starting Clomid tonight (50mg) - sort of nervous to see what I feel like, but I know that this is the next step! :thumbup:

Too bad my cycles are soooo long or we would be on the same schedule again, we are still close though. I think I'll be starting CD1 today. I sure feel like it!
Good luck w/ clomid! I start round 5 in a few days. Do you use preseed? I've needed it being on clomid.

Thanks! I do have preseed...last month was our first month using it. I've heard that clomid can dry up your mucus, so I'll be drinking green tea until ovulation! I've heard it helps! I've also heard through the grapevine that mucinex (guaifenisin) can really up your cm around ovulation. I'm SO not excited about taking medicine though :shrug: But...I'm thinking positive about next month!

Welcome signora and nikki!

I can completely relate about the pregnancy announcements at work and within my family! I get upset...but then I feel bad about being upset! :/

My husband is the oldest of 12 children (9 boys and 3 girls--and yes, his mother all had single births!), so I'm constantly bombarded with questions, pregnancy announcements and Facebook postings. Since we're the oldest, we are asked frequently. I agree.....Facebook is the worst! You can't get away from it!

Ok, I'm 8 dpo and the cramps have started. Pretty mild but I can still feel they are there. I want to test but I know its TOO early!!

Yep, 7dpo today and also got that slight crampy feeling that I get every month about halfway into my LP. But around 7-8 dpo is barely implantation time, so there's lots of hope still for us!!

Do you think the cramps are a good sign? They are pretty mild and pretty much subside when I eat something. Fx'ed for us both!

Let's hope they're a good sign!!

Well 8 dpo and no symptoms at all, the cramping I had at 6 dpo is completely gone...weird

Although I have been feeling like this is my month a lot, maybe it's just wishful thinking

Luna do you usually get cramping, or does this month feel different to you?

Let's hope they're a good sign!!

:) Symptom spotting is hard work!!

if you asked me before I started ttc I would say I never get cramps but since I started paying more attention I do usually get very mild cramps for about a week leading up to af BUT I've never had them for just one day before!

if you asked me before I started ttc I would say I never get cramps but since I started paying more attention I do usually get very mild cramps for about a week leading up to af BUT I've never had them for just one day before!

I totally know what you mean!

:rofl: It's hilarious how we notice the tiniest things about our cycle once we start ttc and symptom spotting :)

Well I hope it's a good sign for you Luna!

Well Ladies, I am currently experiencing twingy cramps on the left-center part of my uterus and have some pinkish CM. This is either implantation time or AF is soon to follow. And I am in a kickback, mellow mood. Maybe the chips fall where they may! This is God's plan, not mine. (FX'd all the same. Haha)

Well Ladies, I am currently experiencing twingy cramps on the left-center part of my uterus and have some pinkish CM. This is either implantation time or AF is soon to follow. And I am in a kickback, mellow mood. Maybe the chips fall where they may! This is God's plan, not mine. (FX'd all the same. Haha)

That's awesome. I think your chart looks SO promising! Ahhhhh-fx'ed!!

I broke down and tested... got a :bfn: but I still feel funny, not how I usually feel before af.
I'm going to wait a few more days and test again if the :witch: hasn't show yet.

Hi everyone,

sorry I went off grid but I stupidly decided to test yesderday (12 dpo) and got a BFN. I took it suprisingly hard and just couldn't think about anything ttc.

doing much better today and I see I missed quite a bit.

Hello and welcome to all the new members. This really is a wonderful supportive thread but hopefully you won't need to be here long.

so sorry to hear about the other BFNs. Hoping we get a BFP in this thread to cheer us up

Symtom spotters - lol, i've never felt so many different AF and preg symtoms before. Yesterday I was naseous all day and couldn't eat anything but fruit. This never happens to me even with a tummy bug.

There are so many preggie ladies around me including my 2 best friends but both struggled to conceive and suffered a mc with their first pregnancy so they are really sensitive about it even though they don't know i'm ttc yet.

Lots of babydust for this Mothersday weekend. Anyone testing before Sunday?

Some advice please.

I'm considering charting my temps next cycle but I work shifts so my sleeping / waking times are all over the place.

Would it still be worth it?

Some advice please.

I'm considering charting my temps next cycle but I work shifts so my sleeping / waking times are all over the place.

Would it still be worth it?

If you can set an alarm for a consistent time that you have usually been asleep for 3 solid hours, even if you go back to sleep after, I think it could work. I realize that might be annoying, but I think it really might be one of the best ways to do it. I find temp taking to be super helpful in this whole adventure, as it gives some hard data to back up the "symptoms," know what I mean?

Sorry about the bfn's Zee and Belle. You're both still on the earlier end so here's hoping a BFP is just around the corner for both of you.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to test mother's day-11 DPO. My luteal phase is generally 12 days, so my plan right now is to wait until 13 DPO-Tuesday. By then, if it's BFN, my temps will have dropped or af will have arrived. Don't hold me to it though because we all know how tempting poas becomes around now (I'm 9 DPO)!!

Gl and dust to everyone this weekend-I'll definitely be on here keeping track of some BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->