TTC #1 and over 30

OMG. I have been on an emotional rollercoaster all day. On the verge of tears at work (for no reason), huge fight with my (not so) DH, feeling uncontrollably emotional now. Finally calming down and laying in my bed (before 8 mind you). I had a little breakdown in the shower and I think I'm finally coming back to me senses. This feels like the worst PMS I've ever had in my life. :-(

OMG. I have been on an emotional rollercoaster all day. On the verge of tears at work (for no reason), huge fight with my (not so) DH, feeling uncontrollably emotional now. Finally calming down and laying in my bed (before 8 mind you). I had a little breakdown in the shower and I think I'm finally coming back to me senses. This feels like the worst PMS I've ever had in my life. :-(

:hugs:Alisa! I hope you feel better soon. I got so upset at some people today that I had major cramping because of it. It was so sharp and painful! I was doubled over in pain. :( I guess I need to stay calm, huh?

:hugs:Alisa! I hope you feel better soon. I got so upset at some people today that I had major cramping because of it. It was so sharp and painful! I was doubled over in pain. :( I guess I need to stay calm, huh?

Thanks Darlin'! There's nothin' a shower & Butter Toffee cant fix!!!
I feel like a different person every few hours. MOOD SWING NIGHTMARE!!

Catching up since yesterday AM so bare with me:

Smimms - So sorry to hear about where things are in your life. :hugs: Most importantly, know that you DO deserve to be happy and that no path in life is set in stone. So take time apart if you need to figure out what YOU want. It's important. My DH and I separated for 5 months last year to think things through and figure out where we want to be. We ended up getting back together but we made a lot of changes (like moving all the way across the country) in hopes of making things work. It's also why we're only starting to TTC now after being together for over 8 years! There was just a lot of uneven ground between us and as much as I was dying to have a baby, I knew it wasn't the right time for us. Follow your heart - it will take you where you need to go. And of course, we're all here to help you get there if you need someone to lean on! :hugs: Best of luck to you Sara!

Sorry to hear about the bfn preg_pilot! FX that the :witch: doesn't show!!!

Green Orchid - I hate the acne too. I hardly had any at puberty and now it's just awful. I would have the occasional pimple here and there around AF when on BCP but now it's like 10-15 zits at O and then again at AF. AUGH. Speaking of which, I did get like 4 new pimples today so maybe O is coming soon! Yay (about O, not the pimples!!!!!) :happydance:

Hi Smiley! Welcome :hi:

Breezy - I'm sorry you've had to wait so long already to get your sprout! I truly hope you get that :bfp: this next cycle! FX and TX (toes crossed) :hugs:

grkprn - good luck with the Clomid! Hope it does the trick :hugs: keep me posted on how it 'feels' as I might be taking that route soon if things don't pan out like I'd like.

Alisa - you poor girl! Did you punch her? (the preg girl in your office announcing her friend's labor) I think I would have…lol J/K of course. That must be so hard!!!! And congrats on the great looking chart :winkwink: I'll keep my FXed for you! Oh and "I" like you! :winkwink: Sorry you're not feeling the luv! :hugs: To play the devil's advocate here, rollercoaster emotions (aka mood swings) are a sign of pregnancy so good for you!! :winkwink: hee hee

Welcome Signora!!! :hi:
Best of luck to you! I'm glad you were able to catch this early and get a head start. It's good that you know your family history and were smart enough to look into it and get it all checked out. I'm doing yoga too and I eat super well - thinking about acupuncture, just haven't pulled the trigger yet! I'm so happy to hear you found an RE that is wiling to work with you and your holistic approach. I find them so hard to find! Docs in general that appreciate a balance between traditional and holistic medicine. Good luck and looking forward to learning from you!

GreenOrchid - Ooooh thanks for the yoga DVD rec! I'll look into it. I was just thinking about buying a dvd to do at home! It sounds nice…is it like a slow flow or more of a restorative yoga session?

Hi Nikki!!! Welcome :hi:
What are you doing to calculate your fertile days? Temping? Best of luck and baby dust!!!!
:dust:

VellyBelle - sorry about the BFN, hope you get a BFP in a few days!!!! 11DPO is pretty early to tell anything :hugs:

Zeez - glad some time away helped you feel better about that BFN! I agree that we need some bfps around here and I hope you're one of them!!! :thumbup: I struggled with temping last cycle cause I wake up at different times as I also go to bed at different times. I've buckled down and set an alarm for 6:30am which is usually at least 3 hours after I go to bed and I never wake up before then (well sometimes when I'm restless). But my chart looks much better this cycle! So it's worth it.

bakingbabe - I had trouble logging in yesterday as well! The whole site was down or something. Glad you're back!!! AND put down that testing stick!!!!! Step away. Don't do it!! :nope: :haha:

OK I'm all caught up! YAY. Finally…I hated being behind and not knowing what was going on with you all :nope: Hopefully, the next few days won't get too crazy and I can visit regularly :hugs:

I had another -OPK this afternoon but when I just went to pee I think I had some EWCM on the tp!!!!! I didn't want to finger check as not to lose any (my CM production tends to be low) but that would totally rock if I were to O soon. FX!!!

And super big hugs to everyone! Lots of raw emotions on here and I know it's hard to be in each of our shoes :hugs: But we can get through all this together. Thanks for being here girls! I feel so much better since I've joined this thread :flower:

And here's some strength to those trying to hold off on testing…I know it's hard but hope you can hold out as not to get those painful false negatives! :hugs:

OK so what are the new testing dates?? Anyone testing on Mother's Day still? AND NO PRESSURE!!! I mean it...I'm just curious :flower:

VellyBelle you'll be DPO14 on Sunday right? Anyone else?

:gun: NO less than DPO12 testers allowed! Not on my watch :nope: :grr:

I can't wait to see all the :bfp:s roll in next week!!!! It will be so good to see :hugs:

:dust: :baby: :dust: :baby: :dust:

The pink is back! I'm betting AF full effect tomorrow. I'll let you know!! Night night!!

Welcome back MrsChezek! I am on cd 16 and still getting - OPKs too:nope:

Alisa, I hope your feeling more like yourself today-maybe your mood swings are a symptom that something is brewing- oh, I really hope so!

The pink is back! I'm betting AF full effect tomorrow. I'll let you know!! Night night!!

Let's hope not!!! FX the :witch: never shows! :winkwink:

Thanks kmae...I guess we just have to keep waiting and testing...and hoping O comes eventually!!! :coffee:

OK so what are the new testing dates?? Anyone testing on Mother's Day still? AND NO PRESSURE!!! I mean it...I'm just curious :flower:

I can't wait to see all the :bfp:s roll in next week!!!! It will be so good to see :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome.... No testing here.... I'm holding off until the day after AF is suppose to start.... I normally come on like clock work... So no AF.... Testing here I come!

Hey ladies.... Does anyone have a 25day cycle besides myself? I see that almost everyone has 28 and up....just curious!

Oh! I'm sitting on my hands so I don't test. I know the :witch: supposed to come today or tomorrow but I'm trying hard to wait a few more days to see if the :witch: shows up first.

Yes ma'am!! I needed to hear this because I've been tempted to poas sooooo many times the last two days. Your rule means I must wait until at least Monday-12 DPO, if not Tuesday at 13. Dreading seeing my temps plummet...really hope they keep rising. Very much feel like it could go either way right now...

Thanks Darlin'! There's nothin' a shower & Butter Toffee cant fix!!!
I feel like a different person every few hours. MOOD SWING NIGHTMARE!!

Sounds like a perfect remedy for the mood swings. :) I felt that way one month we were trying. Mood swings are no fun.

Yes ma'am!! I needed to hear this because I've been tempted to poas sooooo many times the last two days. Your rule means I must wait until at least Monday-12 DPO, if not Tuesday at 13. Dreading seeing my temps plummet...really hope they keep rising. Very much feel like it could go either way right now...

Ditto!

Smiley - my cycle ranges from 27-31 days since coming off BCP - even had one 19 day one! So yours is on the short end but it's within the healthy range so you're lucky cause you get to try :sex: more often :winkwink: :winkwink:

Good job holding out VellyBelle!!!! Very proud :hugs:

Yay VeganLily! I'm glad you haven't caved in yet and are on board. Your temps are steady so that is good…FX!!!!

Let's do it girls!!!
:gun: Project "No more unnecessary bnfs!!!! " is in full effect!!! :grr:
Who's in????

:hug:

Hey ladies.... Does anyone have a 25day cycle besides myself? I see that almost everyone has 28 and up....just curious!

My last cycle was 24 days.
I´m currently on my 28th day of this cycle, just hoping it´s because I might be preggers, not because my AF is late...

Oh and AFM, I'm getting some watery CM since midnight last night so that is good news...I temped twice this morning - once when I woke up restless, tossing and turning at 6am and it was 97.3 and then again when my temping alarm went off at 6:30am and got 97.1

No idea which one to enter...I'm thinking 97.1 cause I bet the tossing and turning made my temp go up a bit earlier...but would it really have dropped back down within a half hour? Charting is SO hard!!! :wacko:

Anyone in this group waiting to O or is everyone in TWW or AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->