TTC #1 and over 30

I woke up this morning and my sinuses are all stuffed up and I can barely breathe. My allergies are never this bad this late in the spring season. I usually get a reprieve in the summer and it's summer already here in Tx. :) I hear cold and flu like symptoms can be a early sign?!?!?! Am hopeful still but staying away from the stick, MrsChezek!

The pink is back! I'm betting AF full effect tomorrow. I'll let you know!! Night night!!

Or could be your babe burrowing deeper inside your uterus...keep us posted!

That would be rad!! AF didnt come by in the middle of night, so I hope that babe is diggin' in deep! If that's the case, tomorrow's test will probably be negative. I shouldn't test til like Tuesday or Wednesday. I REALLY hate the 2ww!!

I just POAS!!! I FAIL!!!

It was a BFN. Damnit. I think I'm going on POAS restriction. Wait til Wednesday (the day after my Missed period). I read 12dpo, and I was like I'M PEEIN'!!! Hahahaha

I just POAS!!! I FAIL!!!

It was a BFN. Damnit. I think I'm going on POAS restriction. Wait til Wednesday (the day after my Missed period). I read 12dpo, and I was like I'M PEEIN'!!! Hahahaha

BAD GIRL :grr:
:haha:

I take it that wasn't with your first morning urine either? That's important this early on as the hCG levels are still very low and you need a high concentration of urine to catch anything! So FX for WEDNESDAY!!!! :winkwink:

:hugs:

Just got back from a 30 min run...it's getting warm out there! 72F but at least it wasn't humid...can't wait for that! NOT :wacko:

CM still watery and I guess my temps dipped a bit so I expect I'll get a +OPK today or tomorrow. Going to try to rope DH into some :sex: after lunch before I head out to that shoot I'm doing this evening. I won't be back home until 8:30/9pm which means late dinner and I won't be in the mood to BD after...I find it hard to get it on when I'm full!!! So gotta get some action in before I head out :winkwink:

OK ladies! Have a great weekend!!! Remember not to POAS too early and good luck for those that do tests today/tomorrow!!!
:dust:

I just POAS!!! I FAIL!!!

BAD GIRL :grr:
:haha:

I take it that wasn't with your first morning urine either? That's important this early on as the hCG levels are still very low and you need a high concentration of urine to catch anything! So FX for WEDNESDAY!!!! :winkwink:

:hugs:

I know!!! Spotting has gotten darker. Looks like AF to me!!! Oh the tears!! Wahhh.

Alisa-good lack hun!!!! Stop poas for a day or two and use fmu next time!!

Chezek-have fun!

I'm crampy but still really unsure-we shall see...

Oh and AFM, I'm getting some watery CM since midnight last night so that is good news...I temped twice this morning - once when I woke up restless, tossing and turning at 6am and it was 97.3 and then again when my temping alarm went off at 6:30am and got 97.1

No idea which one to enter...I'm thinking 97.1 cause I bet the tossing and turning made my temp go up a bit earlier...but would it really have dropped back down within a half hour? Charting is SO hard!!! :wacko:

Anyone in this group waiting to O or is everyone in TWW or AF?

Me I'm waiting, and don't know how long I'll wait. Grrrrrrr

I use this site to ammend temps if I wake up in the hour or two before I'm due to temp, when I know my regular time will be disturbed (if that makes sense).

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

OOo I want to join this thread!!

Me: 32, luteal phase defect :growlmad: I'm on progesterone post ov for 12 days. After this cycle, we get one more cycle and then off to an RE.

DH: 37, has a child from a previous marriage so I assume he's normal, SA coming up shortly anyway.

TTC #1 :happydance::happydance:

Cycle: Feels like 1 million, I think it's actually #7 or #8. I admit, I've lost count. :shrug:

I have another appointment with my MW coming up on May 22 so hopefully that will get me more answers!

Currently I'm CD 15. I got my positive opk late last night and got some BDing in yesterday afternoon. I dread starting the progesterone again on Monday. That stuff is brutal!

Oh and AFM, I'm getting some watery CM since midnight last night so that is good news...I temped twice this morning - once when I woke up restless, tossing and turning at 6am and it was 97.3 and then again when my temping alarm went off at 6:30am and got 97.1

No idea which one to enter...I'm thinking 97.1 cause I bet the tossing and turning made my temp go up a bit earlier...but would it really have dropped back down within a half hour? Charting is SO hard!!! :wacko:

I just got a peak on my CBFM and a + opk today! :happydance:I am hoping you get yours too so we can be in the tww together!

I just got a peak on my CBFM and a + opk today! :happydance:I am hoping you get yours too so we can be in the tww together!

Welcome operationbbyo!

Mrschezek and kmae--Great to hear that!:happydance:

I'm on cd4 and 2 pills in on clomid...feeling a bit crampy and moody (poor DH!) but only 3 more pills to go! :flower:

Anyone testing tomorrow?? :dust::dust::dust:

I accidentally unsubscribed to this thread and just noticed so I had a lot of catching up to do!

Smiley my cycle ranges from usually 24-26 days depending on when I ovulate (this cycle I'm due for af on day 25), I tend to ovulate around cd 11-14 and I generally have a 12 day lp.

atm I'm really hoping I'm one of those people where no symptoms = good...other than the cramps I had at 6dpo I have had absolutely nothing, even my usual post ov symptoms have either gone away or never showed up, most notably no sore bbs at all which NEVER happens, also my usual fatigue and tight lower back that were in full swing at 6-8 dpo have all but disappeared! This is totally different from my previous cycles where I apparently had every "symptom" in the book :thumbup:

good luck to everyone testing tomorrow! I'm too chicken to test that early (I'll be 11 dpo)...if I ever see another bfn in my life it will be too soon :haha:

Thanks onebump! That's useful…but how does it work??

Welcome operationBbyO! :hi:
Sorry to hear about your LT defect :( I've not taken prog for anything yet so I can't relate but I bet it's awful. Anything messing with your natural hormones has to be! I'm on CD14 but don't think I've Oed yet. The OPKs are negative and my temps are pretty stable the only thing screaming O is my CM which is watery and EWCM by the gallon. Eewwww :blush:

Yay Kmae!!!! So happy for you! :hugs:
I got a -OPK this afternoon I'm afraid. AND I tested twice which I never do!!!! I tested once at like 2:30pm which was in the middle of 'holding it' to test at 4:30pm but I had to go so bad I couldn't wait. So I tested then and got a neg. Then I tested again 3 hours later after holding it and not drinking anything and it was STILL negative. I had to test in a public restroom too mind you!!!! DARN O…toying with me…I'm getting tons of EWCM and watery CM so I'm hoping to get that +OPK soon…FX!!!

I managed to get hubs to BD this afternoon before heading out to work so if the OPKs aren't working for some reason, I'm still covered! :thumbup: My shoot was of a maternity couple with their pup. I was dreading it all along as I thought I'd be bitter around her but I wasn't...and it all kind of energized me to try harder. I really really want to be in her shoes :happydance: Can't wait :baby:

OK, I'm exhausted and going to go veg...it's been a loooooong day and tomorrow's mother's day and we're hosting so it's going to be another looong one. Good luck to anyone who braves to test tomorrow...no one before DPO12 I hope :winkwink:

:hug:

Good for you Luna for not testing! Hold out as long as you can :hugs: And welcome back :winkwink:

Welcome babyoperation and Welcome back Luna! I'm also 11 DPO tomorrow and I'm sooooo tempted to test but trying desperately to hold out until Tuesday at 13 DPO. I am also trying not to get Chezek mad at me for breaking her very good 12 DPO rule. That said, if I get a temp spike tomorrow I may just maybe take an ic. I'm feeling really symptomatic today with low level all day nausea, breast tenderness, cramping, and just starting to feel like maybe this is it. But if my temp does not spike further I'm gonna hold out. And I may well chicken out. Really don't want to see that stark white bfn...but lots of women get bfp around day 11....argh!!!!! Nighty night to everyone-we will touch base tomorrow!

MrsChezek, it sounds like your body is gering up to ov!

:hi:operationbbyo! How long is your LP typically?

Welcome back Luna! I'm really hoping its your turn for a BFP!

Good luck to the Mothers Day testers!:dust:

Just got back from a 30 min run...it's getting warm out there! 72F but at least it wasn't humid...can't wait for that! NOT :wacko:

CM still watery and I guess my temps dipped a bit so I expect I'll get a +OPK today or tomorrow. Going to try to rope DH into some :sex: after lunch before I head out to that shoot I'm doing this evening. I won't be back home until 8:30/9pm which means late dinner and I won't be in the mood to BD after...I find it hard to get it on when I'm full!!! So gotta get some action in before I head out :winkwink:

OK ladies! Have a great weekend!!! Remember not to POAS too early and good luck for those that do tests today/tomorrow!!!
:dust:

Roger that on the being full!!! Good luck this month! Lots and lots of :dust: for you Madame!!!

the :witch: is officially 1 day late. I'm getting a TON of cm, it was creamy/wet yesterday and ewcm all day today. My cm is usually pretty dry right before af comes.

Symptoms...

I still feel kind of crampy but it feels more digestive ( probably from the gas :blush: )
I'm still vaguely nauseous and I have absolutely no appetite going on about 5 days now.
Watery mouth, unusual for me I tend to have dry-mouth but my mouth does get watery when I'm nauseous so they are probably connected.
I haven't had a headache, well not really. Very faint but doesn't exactly hurt iykwim.
Backache, yes but my back always hurts due to working to many years in custodial.
Sleepy, yes but I work different shifts during the week sometimes so I never feel like I get enough sleep.
Stuffy nose -could be allergies but I did have a nose bleed today.

Belly bug, allergies or sticky bean... *hopes for the bean*

I solemnly swear to not poas for 3 more days if the :witch: does not appear. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"