TTC #1 and over 30

oh no, I hope this isn't a bad sign but I just saw some really light brown cm with a tiny tiny bit of blood. I don't know why but this just put me on the verge of tears.

Hi Darlin'. I shed some tears this AM. I started getting the blood-tinged CM on Thursday night (10dpo) and started bleeding by Sunday morning. No matter how much we pysche ourselves out, the disappointment of AF and BFN's destroys us!
I'll keep my FX'd for you! It could be a good sign too!!!

oh no, I hope this isn't a bad sign but I just saw some really light brown cm with a tiny tiny bit of blood. I don't know why but this just put me on the verge of tears.

Hi Darlin'. I shed some tears this AM. I started getting the blood-tinged CM on Thursday night (10dpo) and started bleeding by Sunday morning. No matter how much we pysche ourselves out, the disappointment of AF and BFN's destroys us!
I'll keep my FX'd for you! It could be a good sign too!!!

It does destroy us! I spent yesterday hanging out with my friend's daughter and watched my husband play with her and it just made me want a little girl of our own for him to play with. He is so good with her!! I'm not sure if it could be implantion or not but AF is due on Wed (if my 28 day cycle holds true) so I'll know soon. This tww is killer.

I'm so so sorry about AF being here today. That sucks big time!!! :hugs: Hang in there girlie, we will all get our bfp's soon. Something's gotta give, right? The universe needs our babes in the world. :)

Has anyone on this thread ever used Fertile CM? I started using it at ovulation last month cos I O'd at such an unexpected time. Then I stopped a few days later. I'm going to take it for 30 days as the bottle suggests this time. I think I might get some PreSeed too. Although, I don't think it's fertilization that's the problem, I think it's implantation. Are there Progesterone stimulating supplements??

I´m taking Fructus Femina to help with implantation. It´s supposed to thicken the lining.
Here´s a link for you.
https://helsehelse.dk/shop/fructus-femina-populaert-6602p.html
The text is in Danish, but you can translate it roughly on google translate.

It could be a great sign!! Keep the faith-fx'ed for you!

I looked again and it was more of an egg white consistency cm with a bit of bood mixed in. Looked very different than AF. I'm trying to keep the faith and the tears away. :)

Yes, keep the faith and everything crossed!!! I think it could be good as well...further burrowing in :winkwink:
:dust:

Tiny update.
CD 29, 18DPO.
Still no AF. 5 days late today.
Slight cramping this evening, a little painful at times, but nothing horrible. Mostly on my right side today.
Backache is a little better today.
Still dead tired. Slept 10.5 hours, feeling refreshed. That lasted 3 hours.
Testing in the morning (13 hours now).

It could be a great sign!! Keep the faith-fx'ed for you!

I looked again and it was more of an egg white consistency cm with a bit of bood mixed in. Looked very different than AF. I'm trying to keep the faith and the tears away. :)

Yes, keep the faith and everything crossed!!! I think it could be good as well...further burrowing in :winkwink:

Ooh, I never thought of that!! yep, that's definitely what it is. :) I'm thinking good thoughts, good thoughts, good thoughts.

I hate to hear that Mother's Day is such a bummer for everyone. I've got a mixed bag this year. I don't have a mother or any grandmother's left, but this is my first mother's day as an official "stepmom." I got a card from the IL's and my SS and DH got me a gift, although it hasn't come in yet. I'm happy that all I do is recognized, even if I'm not the official "mom" but man, it makes not being a "real" mom kind of suck!

And in case any of you feel nuts for buying stuff every time AF shows up, just know that I go out and buy maternity clothes every single month!! Needless to say after so many cycles I have more than I'll ever wear. I have no idea what I'll do with it all if I never get pregnant. :cry:

Someone asked what my normal LP is: 7-8 days. Awesome huh? :wacko: No TWW for me!! It's one week, at the most.

It sounds like a couple people are near ov right now so I'll have 1WW/TWW buddies! yay!!!!

Tiny update.
CD 29, 18DPO.
Slight cramping this evening, a little painful at times, but nothing horrible. Mostly on my right side today.

FX and lots and lots of dust!!!

Can't wait until tomorrow :hugs:

I got my first ever +OPK!!! My first (documented) LH surge is here...yay! My Mother's Day just got made. I'm so excited! I was so prepping myself for an anovulatory cycle...this is such a weight off my shoulders :happydance:

Time to get to work :winkwink:
:sex: :sex: :sex:

Attachments

• firstOPK.jpg
    firstOPK.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
I hate to hear that Mother's Day is such a bummer for everyone. I've got a mixed bag this year. I don't have a mother or any grandmother's left, but this is my first mother's day as an official "stepmom." I got a card from the IL's and my SS and DH got me a gift, although it hasn't come in yet. I'm happy that all I do is recognized, even if I'm not the official "mom" but man, it makes not being a "real" mom kind of suck!

And in case any of you feel nuts for buying stuff every time AF shows up, just know that I go out and buy maternity clothes every single month!! Needless to say after so many cycles I have more than I'll ever wear. I have no idea what I'll do with it all if I never get pregnant. :cry:

Someone asked what my normal LP is: 7-8 days. Awesome huh? :wacko: No TWW for me!! It's one week, at the most.

It sounds like a couple people are near ov right now so I'll have 1WW/TWW buddies! yay!!!!

I should hopefully O tomorrow and then my 2ww begins so I'll be joining you! Though I'm pretty sure my LP won't be that short :nope: But I have no idea how long it will be...I expect it to be 14 days or so :coffee:

Happy Mothers day everyone. Hopefully by next year we'll all be holding our own little ones so fx for lots of BFP.

any one testing today? If so good luck.

BFN yesterday and AF just showed today but was relieved about knowing. If she didn't I would have just kept POAS all week. At least now I can have a glass of wine and start getting ready to O.

I honestly didn't expect this first month to be so rough so thanks for getting me through it everyone.
I think the first month is the absolute worst! I hadn't found this site yet, I was convinced I was preg, I had a horrible cold for the last few days of the tww and had a huge breakdown at work because I felt so horrible and didn't want to take any meds AND af was a few days late.

I think it gets a little easier after the first cycle...not a whole lot but a little :haha:

good luck for your second try :)

oh also good luck preg_pilot 5 days late is super exciting!

currently still having no af symptoms, normally I would be having increased cm and bbs would be super swollen and sore by now...this wait is killing me!

I may be out this month :( it feels like the :witch: has been trying to get me all day. No sign of her yet but I'm going to need a heating pad for my tummy soon. I feel positively lousy, I had to run to the store just now and the whole time I was there I just wanted to go to bed. Bleh...

I got my first ever +OPK!!! My first (documented) LH surge is here...yay! My Mother's Day just got made. I'm so excited! I was so prepping myself for an anovulatory cycle...this is such a weight off my shoulders :happydance:

Time to get to work :winkwink:
:sex: :sex: :sex:

Awesome, go get to work woman! ;)

Baking, pilot, luna and belle-got everything crossed for you!

Chezek-get off line and into bed ;)

Tiny update.
CD 29, 18DPO.

Pls keep us updated... I'm so excited ..... Almost as if it were me......pls let us know... Hoping for the :bfp:

I took an OPK today (why??? Because I like to POAS!!!) and it was almost positive. Wondering if its the clomid? :shrug:

Anyhow, I was conducting an experiment to see what it would show on cd6 and I was quite surprised. I have an US on cd14 to see how big the follicle(s) is (are)...I swear I can feel it now!

Oh and never watch The Notebook while taking hormones....bad, bad idea :dohh:

Hi Veganlily! I'm celebrating mother's day with my mom. Waiting until tomorrow to test. Everything is going well feeling good. How are you hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->