TTC #1 and over 30

Ladies i am sooo bummed......One of my bestfriends(i have 3) reunited with her ex-husband after being divorced for 7years....called me and said she was pregnant! I was seriously happy for her, but I am so sad rightnow......I mean seriously this is the first time since my husband and I have been ttc that i have actually cried.....i am so sad right really.....

Ohhhhh Noooo!!!!! Congrats to your BFF, but I am very sorry you're so sad!!! TTC (especially Numero Uno) is a ROLLERCOASTER of emotions. You'll get there Girl!!! Try your hardest to keep your chin up!!! :flower:

Hello Ladies! So after reading up some more on Fertile CM I have decided to start using it RIGHT AWAY! Day 1 of my cycle, instead of Day 5 or whenever my period stops. Just in case you're wondering what it's like, it bumps up the libido by like 10 notches!!! I highly RECOMMEND it! I thought it was simply due to ovulation last time, but these pills are AWESOME! hahahaha.

I also purchased a Progesterone cream called "Fertilica" that is made from Mexican yams instead of soy. I am going to try using it during my luteal phase. FX'd!!!

Hi ladies I am 30 and desperately ttc #1 for longer than I care to count at this point! hope you don't mind adding another one to the list. I just had bloodwork today confirming bfn so now I am waiting for AF so I can move on to the next round.

MmrsChezek, I think we were posting at the same time! Yes, I would love to buddy up during our tww! I've never had a tww buddy before- my cycles re just too crazy. I thought I would feel ovulation pain since I was on Clomid this cycle but I didn't -so I couldn't pinpoint it. Do you always get ov pain each cycle?

Smiley, I know exactly how you feel. A friend of mine got pg the same WEEK I did but I mc'd. When she announced she was pg all I could think of was that should of also been me announcing it:nope:. Then she had her baby a day after my due date and posted her baby's pics on FB...and SI was not pg still. It just tore my heart apart. I am happy for her but also frustrated and sad that I couldn't experience it ith her. Hopefully, you won't be far behind!

Pinkydinky, :hi: this is a great thread and you will get tons of support here!

L4hope, welcome! I hope its your turn to get a bfp this next round!

Well, it's not looking too good for me. :( Stronger AF-like cramps and bright red spotting. I can only imagine the :witch: will be here soon. I am so heartbroken right now.

hi ladies, i am 31 and would love to join! i started TTC in jan 2012 and sadly mc in february. i am on my second cycle of ttc and also in my tww. i am testing on the 23rd....

Well, it's not looking too good for me. :( Stronger AF-like cramps and bright red spotting. I can only imagine the :witch: will be here soon. I am so heartbroken right now.

Sorry baking-the spotting mixed with temp decrease is heartbreaking, I know. Hang in there sweetie-if it is af, maybe a valentines baby instead! :hugs:

hi ladies, i am 31 and would love to join! i started TTC in jan 2012 and sadly mc in february. i am on my second cycle of ttc and also in my tww. i am testing on the 23rd....

Welcome-fx'ed for your testing next week! You can hang out here until it's time.

Preg_Pilot I'm sorry about your BFN. I think we are pretty close in our cycles, right? I am 11 DPO today. Still a little early. FX'd.

Thanks.
I was 19DPO today. 20 tomorrow. AF is offically 7 days late tomorrow.

Sorry baking-the spotting mixed with temp decrease is heartbreaking, I know. Hang in there sweetie-if it is af, maybe a valentines baby instead! :hugs:

Thanks, Lily. The spotting is itermitterment now so I don't know what to think. I took some tylenol for the cramping and it's helping (which it never usually does with AF cramps) so who knows. This month we dtd on even cycle days so next month we'll be trying the odd cycle days. :)

Fx for preg_pilot.... Things are looking great for you.... I have never been late...AF visits me right on schedule like a SSI check......never off schedule...

Welcome Josie1999..... I have been ttc since Jan. as well!

Good job on taking charge of things and getting all the tools you need to succeed Alisa! With that go-getter attitude, you'll get your BFP in no time! :thumbup:

FX for Friday it is Luna!!! :flower:

L4Hope - welcome and hope this thread gives you the luck you need for a BFP next cycle!! And that AF shows up soon so you can get a fresh start :flower:

Kmae
- yay! :happydance: this is my first cycle buddy as well - I just learned about the idea a few days ago :thumbup: And my cycles have been irregular since coming off BCP in Dec so I don't really know what to expect from my cycle either! It's also my first time charting on FF so it's all one big mystery :winkwink: But I'm glad to have a buddy! I believe Joey O'ed on Sunday as well - perhaps she would like to join us?? Oh and I've felt O pain ever since I've read about it - so the last two cycles. It's weird to finally learn what my body's been trying to tell me all along!

bakingbabe - I'm so sorry to hear about the spotting :cry: I hope she is quick so you can get a fresh start! You can go get something nice for yourself - baby clothes, maternity stuff or a big bottle of your favorite wine!!! :hugs: We're all here for you! And I love your even/odd cycle strategy. I'll keep it in mind :flower:

Josie
- welcome! :hi:
Sorry to hear about your journey so far but hopefully this cycle you'll get a sticky bean! FX and hope your stay with us is short!

preg_pilot
- so stressful!!! How are you so calm??? FX and TX and lots of dust!
:dust:

Smiley
- I wish my cycles worked like clock work!!! Very jealous. Mine are a total crap shoot right now but hopefully they'll normalize soon.

AFM, I'm good. I feel like we've done all we could so far so I'm happy with that. Hopefully my temps will support the idea that I Oed today (all other signs pointing to it) and I'll be kicking off TWW tomorrow. I guess I should head to bed since it's midnight and I want to get a good temp reading at 6:30am! :sleep:

Hang in there girls! We can do this :hug:

With my crazy cycles, I had what I think (FX) were O pains today. I had a little twingy cramping on my lower right side where I assume my ovaries are and it hurts just a bit when I move and touch there. Just in case, I made sure that we bd'd this afternoon. I am going to go on the assumption that I am on my tww (pcos makes anything hard to say definitely). I am planning on testing June 1st. Hopefully I can give my OH a wonderful father's day present! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->