TTC #1 and over 30

Hi ladies!

As expected, AF arrived while we were in Rome, so onto a new cycle for me. I wonder how long this one will be. I plan on seeing a doc this cycle though, and if they cannot help me yet, I will start vitex

Rmsh-glad that you are on a fresh start and going this is your cycle! How the heck was Rome??

Baking-thinking of you-please keep us posted

Gypsy and Chezek-congrats on the o! Now its time to kick back and wait :coffee: and hopefully you can enjoy the next two weeks...

Pilot-you test again tomorrow right?

Alisa-how are you feeling? My period is wearing me out but it's also always a relief to start a new cycle and to have the symptoms begin to subside (bloat, nausea, tender bb's, etc.)

Smimms-are you still checking in here? Been wondering about you...

Rome was great, we had a lot more time there this time compared the last time we went, so we really got to see everything we wanted to. Plus was nice to leave this miserable weather behind!

preg_pilot
- so stressful!!! How are you so calm??? FX and TX and lots of dust!
:dust:

Not calm, just always sleepy and busy with work. :wacko:
I almost only work and sleep these days. Nothing stressful though, I´m good at my job ;):coffee:
But yea. I was completely stressed out until Monday, when I tested, but when I got my second :bfn: I decided, that whatever happens happens, if af doesn´t show, I´m gonna test on thursday, and every week thereafter until either AF shows :af: , or until I get a :bfp:
When/if I get a :bfp: it´s a matter of hiding it from everybody until about 12 weeks along, so maybe it´s a good thing that I´m hiding it from myself too, for the first few weeks? :haha:

Rmsh-glad that you are on a fresh start and going this is your cycle! How the heck was Rome??

Gypsy and Chezek-congrats on the o! Now its time to kick back and wait :coffee: and hopefully you can enjoy the next two weeks...

Alisa-how are you feeling? My period is wearing me out but it's also always a relief to start a new cycle and to have the symptoms begin to subside (bloat, nausea, tender bb's, etc.)

Nope, holding off until Thursday, my next chance at home with mom at work :blush:

Hi all, how is everyone doing today?

CD 2 so not much going on my side. waiting to O is soo much easier than waiting to test. I get to distract myself with calculations for BD days on all possible cycle lenths and researching suppliments etc.

Thanks for all the support and good thoughts

Simms - not sure if you're checking in at all but if you are hope that you doing well and everything worked out for you.

Pilot - I've got all my fx for you.

MrsChezek - congrats on the O!

Rmsh1- welcome back, sounds lovely.

Baking Babe - so sorry about your BFN. hope that it's just too early still.

Have a good one and lots of Baby dust everyone!

No AF yet but a BFN this morning so I'm not hopeful. :(

But your temp went back up today-nice spike!

Yeah, but it was about an hour later than usual. I lost the first temp at my usual time (alarm sounds and I take my temp and then go back to sleep for a bit) so I had to take it again. We'll see how today goes. How are you doing?

Hi ladies!

As expected, AF arrived while we were in Rome, so onto a new cycle for me. I wonder how long this one will be. I plan on seeing a doc this cycle though, and if they cannot help me yet, I will start vitex

Sorry! I guess that was at least helpful in relaxing and being able to have a glass of wine on vacay (rather than being stuck in limbo). Glad you had a great vacay!

Preg_Pilot - Oh, whoops! I wonder who I was thinking of. In any event, seems very positive that AF is staying away. GL and FX'd!!!

Welcome, L4Hope and Josie!

BakingBabe - FX'd for you! Hopefully, the spotting was just that and not the start of AF.

I hope everyone is feeling well and positive today! :flower:

Held out on testing again this morning. Wonder if I can make it until Thursday (14 dpo and day AF is due). Anyone else on same cycle day? I have a little bit of a sore throat now. And my bb's are still not sore at all. Very weird for me. Although, I did have a sharp pain in my right last night when I was falling asleep - felt like someone was sticking a pin in my b through my nip - ouch.

:dust: for all of us! We need to get the :bfp:'s rolling on this thread!!!

Hi! I think we are on the same cycle. Today is day 26 for me too. It may still be a little early. I decided not to test this morning. I was looking at the 2ww symptom website and a lot of ladies got BFN's at 12dpo and got BFP's at 14 dpo or later. You're not out until AF shows. FX'd for you!!!

Hi ladies!

Sorry! I guess that was at least helpful in relaxing and being able to have a glass of wine on vacay (rather than being stuck in limbo). Glad you had a great vacay!

Preg_Pilot - Oh, whoops! I wonder who I was thinking of. In any event, seems very positive that AF is staying away. GL and FX'd!!!

Welcome, L4Hope and Josie!

BakingBabe - FX'd for you! Hopefully, the spotting was just that and not the start of AF.

I hope everyone is feeling well and positive today! :flower:

Held out on testing again this morning. Wonder if I can make it until Thursday (14 dpo and day AF is due). Anyone else on same cycle day? I have a little bit of a sore throat now. And my bb's are still not sore at all. Very weird for me. Although, I did have a sharp pain in my right last night when I was falling asleep - felt like someone was sticking a pin in my b through my nip - ouch.

:dust: for all of us! We need to get the :bfp:'s rolling on this thread!!!

Hi MD1223! Thursday will be 14dpo for me too! I'm keeping my fx'ed that the weird spotting yesterday was not AF!! I have a kinda weird pulling sensation this morning, no real noticeable spotting so far.
I hope you can hold out testing til Thursday!! Fx'ed for your bfp! :dust:

Hi! I think we are on the same cycle. Today is day 26 for me too. It may still be a little early. I decided not to test this morning. I was looking at the 2ww symptom website and a lot of ladies got BFN's at 12dpo and got BFP's at 14 dpo or later. You're not out until AF shows. FX'd for you!!!

Hi MD! Yeah, it was probably to early this morning but I am terribly impatient!! Fx'ed for both us on Thursday!

Maybe I'll get pampered and showered with flowers and jewelry on Thursday to take my mind off of any test results (It's our anniversary). :)

:dust: :dust:

Hi MD! Yeah, it was probably to early this morning but I am terribly impatient!! Fx'ed for both us on Thursday!

Maybe I'll get pampered and showered with flowers and jewelry on Thursday to take my mind off of any test results (It's our anniversary). :)

Nothing flowers and jewelry can't fix! :) Maybe it was late implantation bleeding. Can't implantation be anytime b/w 7 and 12 dpo typically and doesn't it take a little while for any implantation bleeding to appear after implantation?? Or maybe you are just supposed to have an anniversary bfp. FX'd!!! I am impatient too - I already tested at 10 dpo - ha! Which is why I was able to hold out this morning - didn't want to see another bfn. It is so funny how I can be so rational all the way up until the days that it is a tiny bit possible for bfp and then all goes out the door and I get crazy hoping for that bfp again. I hope we can be bump buddies!!! FX'd for us!

:dust: :dust: :dust:!!!

Hi Lily!!! I had a SUPER gnarly PMS/Period 1-2 PUNCH! I was insane for 2 days before AF FINALLY showed up. Then I had some of the worst cramps I've had in years. Now I remember why I started taking BCP in the first place! :hugs:

Feeling much better today. The symptoms are starting to wear off. Finally got back on the treadmill this AM as well. Hope you're feeling well m'Dear!!! One day closer to O'ing!!!

Baking and md-it is sounding good for you both-got my fxed for you!

I'm doing ok-thanks alisa and baking for asking! I got a little blue yesterday about no bfp but don't feel as though I can really complain given that it was our first cycle actively ttc. I do have a nagging fear, however, that we won't be able to get pg-I've never been and oh had a vasectomy reversal, so we'll have to see. I love our life as-is and will be ok either way but now that we are trying I want it to happen immediately! Need to work on patience and faith, I think!

Alisa-I hear you on the gnarly period-ugh me too. Exercise always makes it better though! I've been working out too-helps a lot. Xo

preg_pilot
- so stressful!!! How are you so calm??? FX and TX and lots of dust!
:dust:

Not calm, just always sleepy and busy with work. :wacko:
I almost only work and sleep these days. Nothing stressful though, I´m good at my job ;):coffee:
But yea. I was completely stressed out until Monday, when I tested, but when I got my second :bfn: I decided, that whatever happens happens, if af doesn´t show, I´m gonna test on thursday, and every week thereafter until either AF shows :af: , or until I get a :bfp:
When/if I get a :bfp: it´s a matter of hiding it from everybody until about 12 weeks along, so maybe it´s a good thing that I´m hiding it from myself too, for the first few weeks? :haha:

So you are waiting until Thursday to test? Im so excited for you......I want to know myself......:bfp: on its way!

Nothing flowers and jewelry can't fix! :) Maybe it was late implantation bleeding. Can't implantation be anytime b/w 7 and 12 dpo typically and doesn't it take a little while for any implantation bleeding to appear after implantation?? Or maybe you are just supposed to have an anniversary bfp. FX'd!!! I am impatient too - I already tested at 10 dpo - ha! Which is why I was able to hold out this morning - didn't want to see another bfn. It is so funny how I can be so rational all the way up until the days that it is a tiny bit possible for bfp and then all goes out the door and I get crazy hoping for that bfp again. I hope we can be bump buddies!!! FX'd for us!

:dust: :dust: :dust:!!!

Yep, flowers and jewerly better be on the horizon on Thursday!! Hoping hubby got the hint last night. :) I'm not sure about implantation bleeding; I've read so many stories where it could be light pink or brown but mine's looking red. I am still wishful for an anniversary bfp for sure! That would be wonderful and it's probably why my hopes are so high. I also read that cramping is a sign and that any bleeding could be due to any movement in the cervix area or just leftover from the baby implanting in the uterine wall. OMG, I can't believe I know all this stuff. :)

Testing is crazy. I want to test from like 10 dpo knowing that there will hardly be a chance it's positive but I can't help myself. And then when it's the day of, I wait to test and then AF comes bang on later that day.

I hope we can bump buddies too! Fx'ed crossed for both of us!! Keep me updated on your testing. :hugs:

Baking and md-it is sounding good for you both-got my fxed for you!

I'm doing ok-thanks alisa and baking for asking! I got a little blue yesterday about no bfp but don't feel as though I can really complain given that it was our first cycle actively ttc. I do have a nagging fear, however, that we won't be able to get pg-I've never been and oh had a vasectomy reversal, so we'll have to see. I love our life as-is and will be ok either way but now that we are trying I want it to happen immediately! Need to work on patience and faith, I think!

Alisa-I hear you on the gnarly period-ugh me too. Exercise always makes it better though! I've been working out too-helps a lot. Xo

I feel the same way, Lily. I worry so much that I'll always be somebody's favorite babysitter or aunt but never a mom. It's such an irrational fear being that we've really only seriously tried since Jan; Dh gave the ok in Oct (after my fertile time of course) and we decided to ease into it over the holidays. Stress of the holidays and family is not an easy time to dtd or temp without getting caught! And if you decline a glass of wine, all the questions come out.
Oh goodness, I wish I was around when they were giving out patience to people, I certainly missed that one! And have faith, our time will come. :)

:hugs: Hope the period is over quickly so you can onto to trying soon!

gypsy - GL hope this is your lucky cycle! FX

preg_pilot - LOL hiding it from yourself will certainly keep you in the right attitude to hide it from others!!! Best of luck and hope the witch stays away!!!

bakingbabe - sorry about the BFN but you're not out just yet so FX! And that temp spike is promising young lady :winkwink:

MD - though unpleasant, I guess sharp pains in BBs are good! lol FX and GL on Thursday!!!! xx

Kmae - how are you doing??? I have no symptoms today - just more EWCM. Decided to do one more OPK today just to make sure I get a negative so I know for sure I ovulated yesterday.

I'm back to PT today…AUGH. So tired of this crap! Not getting much work done which isn't good…I have to get stuff to my client end of this week and we're half way through Tuesday already :dohh:

:hug: to all my girls! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"