TTC #1 and over 30

Well, the :witch: arrived this afternoon. I can't deny it anymore. :( I kept hoping not but moving onward! Hopefully, it'll be quick and I can enjoy my anniversary weekend with hubster.

Fx'ed crossed to all you ladies! I cannot tell you how much I love the support on this thread. :) Let's get making those Valentine's babies. :hugs:

I´m so sorry the witch got you bakingbabe.
Fx crossed and lots of :dust: to you for this cycle :hugs:

Thanks, preg_pilot! Fx'ed for you as well! Hope Thursday is a lucky day for you. :) I've got fudgesicles and perhaps a cocktail on the agenda this evening. And lots of babydancing to look forward to. It will be my time someday.

I'm sorry you're out bakingbabe :hugs:

Afm 13 dpo and I'm still in! :D

Thanks, preg_pilot! Fx'ed for you as well! Hope Thursday is a lucky day for you. :) I've got fudgesicles and perhaps a cocktail on the agenda this evening. And lots of babydancing to look forward to. It will be my time someday.

Awesome positive attitude! I'm sorry this wasn't your month, but maybe we'll both be making valentines babies?! I had a cocktail this evening - it was pretty fabulous. Enjoy it and your anniversary! :hugs:

Awesome positive attitude! I'm sorry this wasn't your month, but maybe we'll both be making valentines babies?! I had a cocktail this evening - it was pretty fabulous. Enjoy it and your anniversary! :hugs:

Thanks, Lily! I'm trying to have a positive attitude about it all. Granted, it isn't always easy but I'm kinda thankful it came before our anniversary so I can adjust and just enjoy the day with my hubby. And yes, we will have those valentine's babies!! :hugs:

Oh no bakingbabe!!! Sorry to hear she got you :( At least now you know and can move on and not stress about the spotting! :hugs: Have an awesome anniversary weekend!!!! xx

That's the attitude Lily!!!! Mmmm I want a cocktail…but only DPO1 so looooong way to go…hopefully NINE whole months! :winkwink:

FX for Valentine's Day babies for you both!
:hug:

I'm excited for our Thursday testers! Hoping for some BFPs :baby:
:dust:

MrsChezek, I am feeling hopeless at the moment. When I got pg (ended in mc) I had very sore nips the day after I ov'd. I really believe that is my telling sign. Currently, they feel completely normal so I'm not feeling too positive about this cyle. You stop PT next week right?

Bakingbabe, boooo for AF! I hope it leaves soon so you can have some fun during your anniversary:winkwink:

Pregpiolot, I can't wait until Thursday! I am getting very excited for you!

i am not feeling hopeful either....with my first pregnancy i had naseousness for a week before my BFP ( ended in mc) but right now i do not have that symptom....

bakingbabe I am sorry you are out this month. But, I like your attitude. You get to start next cycle soon. I am stuck in the dreaded tww. I am 2dpo and experiencing a sore stomach. mild cramping and sensitive nipples. When I brush against them they hurt. Not crazy hurt but enough to notice. I am also a lot more hungry the last few days.Fingers crossed this might be our month. I am resisting the urge to test as I know it is way to early.

ok i will wait! it is hard....i dont feel i have any symptoms except for heartburn with a little bit of naseua but i think that my prenatals are doing that to me as i had it last month.

i do not chart, i use fertility monitors and opks

Nikki, Josie, kmae-fxed for all of you - I understand feeling like it's not your month, but you're not out until af shows! Keep us posted...dust to you...

Well, the :witch: arrived this afternoon. I can't deny it anymore. :( I kept hoping not but moving onward! Hopefully, it'll be quick and I can enjoy my anniversary weekend with hubster.

Fx'ed crossed to all you ladies! I cannot tell you how much I love the support on this thread. :) Let's get making those Valentine's babies. :hugs:

I'm sorry, bakingbabe! I hope it is a quick one and you can enjoy your anniversary weekend with your husband. FX'd and :dust: for you this cycle and maybe a Valentine's Day baby!

Have a great anniversary! Tell us about all the fun gifts you get. ;) And, defy have a glass of champagne!

WELCOME to all the newbies :wave:

WOW we go away for the weekend and I'm so far behind! I'll try to catch up today as the day goes on.......

How is everyone?

grk - how's the clomid side effects?

Kmae - each pregnancy is different! So don't lose hope just yet :hugs: I don't have ANY symptoms and it's DPO2 and my best friend had no idea she was pregnant until AF didn't show either so lack of symptoms can be good too.

You to Josie! No losing hope (see reasons above)

Nikkih - I'm 2DPO too! But no symptoms at all…FX for both of us!

Josie - there is no way a POAS test would catch your pg hormone this early on! So if you test before DPO12, you're setting yourself up for a BFN. Don't do it! Just wait…

Hi Breezy! :hi: How was your trip?

I'm off for a run to decompress…gotta do stuff to make time fly! TWW sucks :coffee:

MrsChezek I wish I had no symptoms. After a doctors appointment on Monday I was convinced I am not pregnant this cycle and ready to move on. Now, I realize I would not have even implanted yet and getting all these symptoms. However, last month I had symptoms down to smells making me ill but doc said since I got :bfn: and my period I am not preggers. So now these new symptoms at 2dpo are driving me crazy. Wish I felt nothing. I am scared to get hopes up again and continue that cycle for months.

Thanks for all the support ladies! It means a lot. :) This morning has been bad with painful cramps, ugh! The :witch: is awful! I hope it stays away from you all in the tww. Next up, countdown to o! Living my life in two week segments, girls. Let's do this!

Oh and I will definitely let you know if hubby got the clue for jewelry, MD! :) I'm off to figure what kind of cake to make for him tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->