TTC #1 and over 30

Alisa-I would definitely be just to cover your bases-it can happen!

Chezek-it's a bit early for implantation I think, we will have to see what happens the next couple of days but I agree that implantation certainly is one possibility. A really low or high temp can happen anytime without impacting the overall picture-it's pretty clear you already ovulated. Isn't the 2ww tough??

Sorry about the bfn md-cycle/bump buddies for valentines babies sounds good.

Baking-you sure have earned your name!!

WOW!! That's an amazing looking cake!!!! You go girl bakigbabe! :thumbup:

Alisa - hmmm good point. I didn't think of that as I'm only 3DPO. Isn't that too early for implantation??? As for you, I had a 19 day cycle two cycles ago so anything can happen!!! Get to work just in case :sex: :winkwink:

Thanks for your feedback Lily! I agree that it might be too early but I guess we'll see what my thermie will say tomorrow…I'm more disheartened than I would have been because yesterday, when I took my temp, it was 97.7 - then, I got up right after taking it, peed and hopped back into bed and too my temp again. Curiosity got to me and I decided to see how much of an impact peeing would have and it read 97.3! I sort of ignored all that but when I got that temp again this morning, it all just freaked me out! I hope it's all ok down there…eggy is fertilized and safe and sound :flower:

Gonna do some stretching and get back to photo retouching...deadlines await!!

WOW!! That's an amazing looking cake!!!! You go girl bakigbabe! :thumbup:

Alisa - hmmm good point. I didn't think of that as I'm only 3DPO. Isn't that too early for implantation??? As for you, I had a 19 day cycle two cycles ago so anything can happen!!! Get to work just in case :sex: :winkwink:

Thanks for your feedback Lily! I agree that it might be too early but I guess we'll see what my thermie will say tomorrow…I'm more disheartened than I would have been because yesterday, when I took my temp, it was 97.7 - then, I got up right after taking it, peed and hopped back into bed and too my temp again. Curiosity got to me and I decided to see how much of an impact peeing would have and it read 97.3! I sort of ignored all that but when I got that temp again this morning, it all just freaked me out! I hope it's all ok down there…eggy is fertilized and safe and sound :flower:

Gonna do some stretching and get back to photo retouching...deadlines await!!

You're still above your coverline though Darlin'! You're fine, too soon to tell anything! :flower:

omg, the 2ww is hell.

Thank you, Mrs. Chezek, Lily, and MD! :) You all are so sweet! I woke up and hubby had a dozen red roses on the counter. for me :) So pretty.

Mrs. Chezek, I made a chocolate cake with oreo creme filling topped with vanilla buttercream. If I can figure out how to add a picture, I will show you how I decorated it. It's pretty girly, I piped the sides with tiny rosetes.
And I haven't made a german chocolate cake yet. Now that you mention it, I am ready to try my hand at making one! :)

*edit: I figured it out. yay!

And MD, of course we can be cycle buddies and bump buddies one day soon! Sorry about the bfn but has the :witch: arrived yet? You're not out til she gets here!

Go girl.... Cake looks great...

Thank you, Mrs. Chezek, Lily, and MD! :) You all are so sweet! I woke up and hubby had a dozen red roses on the counter. for me :) So pretty.

Mrs. Chezek, I made a chocolate cake with oreo creme filling topped with vanilla buttercream. If I can figure out how to add a picture, I will show you how I decorated it. It's pretty girly, I piped the sides with tiny rosetes.
And I haven't made a german chocolate cake yet. Now that you mention it, I am ready to try my hand at making one! :)

And MD, of course we can be cycle buddies and bump buddies one day soon! Sorry about the bfn but has the :witch: arrived yet? You're not out til she gets here!

Wow!! Beautiful cake!! And I LOVE cake :winkwink:

MrsChezek, my temperature has dipped at 3 or 4 dpo in previous cycles. I read that it is normal right after ovulation since your body's estrogene and progesterone levels are transitioning. I bet it will be back up tomorrow!

Bakingbabe, WOW I wish I had your skills. That cake looks excellent! :thumbup:

luna, sorry that AF got you...I really hope this next cycle is your BFP.:hugs:

Alisa, it is possible to ov so early. Go bd just to be on the safe side!

I'm out
Boo :(

Sorry to hear you're out Luna!!! Did the :witch: get you or a BFN?
Witch showed up and 2 days later than expected too :(
I've gone two entire cycles without testing early now, saves me money and I think getting a bfn is way worse anyway

I've informed hubby he has some more work ahead of him :haha:

I'm sorry you are out too! :hugs:

I'm the same way about the :bfn: it makes it worse and do our bodies really have to mess with us and make us start late. :shrug:

Awesome job on the cake!!! I don't usually eat cake and that made my mouth water. Happy Anniversary. :flower:

MrsChezek, my temperature has dipped at 3 or 4 dpo in previous cycles. I read that it is normal right after ovulation since your body's estrogene and progesterone levels are transitioning. I bet it will be back up tomorrow!

BOOM! Got it covered. I hate knowing late though!!! I feel like I might've missed the prime oppotunity. Whatever, I'll take it!

Wow, that cake looks amazing :) Send some in the mail please? ;)
Just kidding, but that sure looks tasty.
I'm out
Boo :(

So sorry luna, good luck on the next cycle. :hugs:

and my update.
I tested this morning.
I used a 3-5 minute first response test, and after 3 minutes there was nothing.
At 4 minutes I cracked open the case to see better, and I think I imagined the faintest imagined line there. Just barely, possibly an evap.
I´m not gonna get my hopes up until I can be sure it´s not in my imagination.
I´m sorry, I totally forgot to take a picture... was to preoccupied with imagining that faint, possibly invisible little line...
Testing again on sunday...

Sorry ladies, no good news from me either - temp drop when I woke up this morning and AF arrived shortly after, so didn't bother taking a HPT :( Sorry to the other ladies who got BFNs/AF too...

I probably won't be on BnB for a while as I was getting a bit obsessed with symptom spotting etc, so perhaps see you ladies in my next 2WW! Baby dust to everyone who's still in it this month and for those aiming for BFPs in June!!

Sorry ladies, no good news from me either - temp drop when I woke up this morning and AF arrived shortly after, so didn't bother taking a HPT :( Sorry to the other ladies who got BFNs/AF too...

I probably won't be on BnB for a while as I was getting a bit obsessed with symptom spotting etc, so perhaps see you ladies in my next 2WW! Baby dust to everyone who's still in it this month and for those aiming for BFPs in June!!

I can't believe I convinced myself I was pregnant when it was just PMS symptoms, aaargh! And to top it off, not one but two friends announced their pregnancies today.

Sending lots of baby dust to all you lovely ladies!

So sorry Goldfish. Please don't feel silly for mistaking PMS symptoms for early pregnancy signs. They're almost identical. See you in another 2 weeks then!! :hugs:

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading this thread for a while but havent posted. I have a quick question for you ladies. I just did a day 21 progestrone test on friday last week and the nurse called to let me know that I had ovulated (on 150mg clomid cd3-7) however I am confused because I didnt get a positive opk until about 5:00pm on CD 20 (the day before the blood test). Isnt that to early for the blood test to pick up or did I actually ovulate earlier?

I am soo confused!:shrug:

BOOM! Got it covered. I hate knowing late though!!! I feel like I might've missed the prime oppotunity. Whatever, I'll take it!

Heck yeah, girl-that's the spirit!

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading this thread for a while but havent posted. I have a quick question for you ladies. I just did a day 21 progestrone test on friday last week and the nurse called to let me know that I had ovulated (on 150mg clomid cd3-7) however I am confused because I didnt get a positive opk until about 5:00pm on CD 20 (the day before the blood test). Isnt that to early for the blood test to pick up or did I actually ovulate earlier?

I am soo confused!:shrug:

Welcome! I am not sure the answer to your question but wanted to say hi and that I think it's quite possible the bloods would pick up the positive-but other ladies here are probably more expert than I am on this. Dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->