TTC #1 and over 30

Hi Ladies!
Thank you for all of your encouraging words. I took some time away and it did wonders for me. Decided it's time to be more selfish and do what I want (what a concept) Just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing.
Has anyone tried softcups and preseed? I've heard such great things about this method.

I've been using preseed for two cycles, and I am trying to be brave and try softcups this cycle. I have been completely unable to find my cervix, no matter how often i check or where I am in my cycle. So the soft cups worry me LOL, I think I wont be able to get it out again, and I cant even tell exactly where to position it since I cant find my cervix LOL But I have reached desperation point so think I will try the softcups over ovulation this cycle, and just hope I get it over my cervix!

I've been using preseed for two cycles, and I am trying to be brave and try softcups this cycle. I have been completely unable to find my cervix, no matter how often i check or where I am in my cycle. So the soft cups worry me LOL, I think I wont be able to get it out again, and I cant even tell exactly where to position it since I cant find my cervix LOL But I have reached desperation point so think I will try the softcups over ovulation this cycle, and just hope I get it over my cervix!

I tried it for af and it was easy to insert. I honestly had a mini panic right after and took it out lol. I tried another overnight and it was not bad. I mean it leaked and was messy (crime scene tmi) but I could see using it for a conception aid. Apparently it helps to put preseed in the cup before it is inserted to keep the swimmers alive.

Thank you ladies for your answers. It is confusing but at this point I am just happy that I ovulated!!! :happydance: I hope we all get our BFPs in the near future!

Ladies, I keep reading and rarely posting, so thought I should update... even although it is quite the boring update.

I'm a waiting to O waiting and waiting, think it could happen over the weekend. My cycles are irregular, but CD28 has been my latest so far and I think I'm maybe around CD25/26 (need to double check). I only start loosing track after CD20 :)

On the upside we've been SMEPing and should be covered whenever my wee eggy manages to appear. I say SMEPing, but really I've avoided opks so really we are just dtd every two days.

Enjoy your weekend ladies.

Glad to have you back smimms! I got soft cups and plan to order preseed. Are we putting them in right after bd or does oh do his thing into the cup? The former sounds much better than the latter to me!!

:sex:
Glad to have you back smimms! I got soft cups and plan to order preseed. Are we putting them in right after bd or does oh do his thing into the cup? The former sounds much better than the latter to me!!

:sex: of course :winkwink: can't take all of the fun out of ttc. I think you put the cup in about 5 minutes after dtd or right after... just have to keep those little swimmers in.

Sorry ladies, no good news from me either - temp drop when I woke up this morning and AF arrived shortly after, so didn't bother taking a HPT :( Sorry to the other ladies who got BFNs/AF too...

I probably won't be on BnB for a while as I was getting a bit obsessed with symptom spotting etc, so perhaps see you ladies in my next 2WW! Baby dust to everyone who's still in it this month and for those aiming for BFPs in June!!

So sorry, I've been there too. :hugs:
We will get 'em next month, see you in 2!

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading this thread for a while but havent posted. I have a quick question for you ladies. I just did a day 21 progestrone test on friday last week and the nurse called to let me know that I had ovulated (on 150mg clomid cd3-7) however I am confused because I didnt get a positive opk until about 5:00pm on CD 20 (the day before the blood test). Isnt that to early for the blood test to pick up or did I actually ovulate earlier?

I am soo confused!:shrug:

What was your level? I take the 21day test too. I'm on round 5 of clomid 100mg.

Hi Ladies!
Thank you for all of your encouraging words. I took some time away and it did wonders for me. Decided it's time to be more selfish and do what I want (what a concept) Just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing.
Has anyone tried softcups and preseed? I've heard such great things about this method.

I have yet to get caught up on the thread :wacko: so I'm not sure where you've been but I'm glad you have taken the time for yourself and you are back. :happydance:
I'm scared of softcups.. We tried preseed for the first time a few months ago, I don't use the amount it calls for though...its a little much for me.

Hi Ladies!

I have yet to get caught up on the thread :wacko: so I'm not sure where you've been but I'm glad you have taken the time for yourself and you are back. :happydance:
I'm scared of softcups.. We tried preseed for the first time a few months ago, I don't use the amount it calls for though...its a little much for me.

I did a little research and it looks like there are a lot of chemical preg and miscarriages with preseed yikes. Conceive Plus may be better.

Hi Ladies!

I did a little research and it looks like there are a lot of chemical preg and miscarriages with preseed yikes. Conceive Plus may be better.

I found that also. Let me know if you like the conceive plus,I'm always down to try something new that isn't softucps :haha:

Hi Ladies!

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me popping by? I'm posting to let you know of my experiance with concieve plus! The month we bfp'd was the first month we used concieve plus all the way through.

We used concieve plus every time we bd. I'd insert a smallamount into my vagina about 20 mins before the bd'ing and the month we did this we got our bfp! I can't say for sure that the concieve plus did it, but i think it helped.

I'm 39 and we were waiting for an appt to see fs for male factor issues (poor morphology) and we concieved on our 24th cycle :happydance:

I can't say for sure if it works but i'm really glad I did. Good luck ladies and lots of baby dust :kiss:

Hi Ladies!

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me popping by? I'm posting to let you know of my experiance with concieve plus! The month we bfp'd was the first month we used concieve plus all the way through.

We used concieve plus every time we bd. I'd insert a smallamount into my vagina about 20 mins before the bd'ing and the month we did this we got our bfp! I can't say for sure that the concieve plus did it, but i think it helped.

I'm 39 and we were waiting for an appt to see fs for male factor issues (poor morphology) and we concieved on our 24th cycle :happydance:

I can't say for sure if it works but i'm really glad I did. Good luck ladies and lots of baby dust :kiss:

i am ordering it now to give it a shot. It's been so long for us I don't even look for options unless they are thrown at me. Thanks so much for popping by! :flower:

From what I have read there is really no difference between preseed and conceive plus, they contain the same chemicals. But I have been using preseed for two cycles with no bfp, so thinking this cycle I am only going to use a little for lubrication rather than inserting any. And I will try to use softcups too

Ladies I'm out this month AF showed up 2 days early.... She just does her own thing.... Like really.... Back to the drawing board...... but God is in control of all things....

So sorry, Fx crossed for your next cycle :hugs:

preg_pilot, your af is late but negative test?

Yeppers. 11 days late, 3 bfn´s so far. Testing again this sunday. (last bfn is unsure, might have gotten a really really faint imaginary line, or maybe it was an evap...)

Hi Ladies!

I'm SOLD! I ordered mine too!

Alisa and breezy-what website did you order conceive plus from? I've been using preseed and no luck, plus I read th research about the chemical pregnancies and m/c.

Thanks!!!

Alisa and breezy-what website did you order conceive plus from? I've been using preseed and no luck, plus I read th research about the chemical pregnancies and m/c.

Thanks!!!

Try Amazon

I am so emotional today. I saw a picture of my dad, who we recently found out was sick, with my neice and I lost it :cry: I am approximately 4 dpo today by my calculations and planning on testing june 1st. I don't know if my being emotional is my hormones trying to normalize themselves or something else. I am trying to give my dad a grandchild that he can be a bigger part of their life than my brother's kids before he is not able to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->