TTC #1 and over 30

hi. i'm a newbie. me and hubby have been ttc for almost 2 years. I have pcos and had it surgically take out. Early this year (February) my OBGYN informed me I am officially clear of ovarian cysts. March I started taking duphaston to regulate my menstruation. April I had my AF, second day i started with clomid. By end of April my OB checked and I have 2 mature follicles on the left and 3 follicles on the right. Contact was compulsory. On 02 May I started with dupahston. On 04 May I had abdominal pain again on 08 May turned out I have CLC (corpus luteal cysts) my OB said I might already be pregnant. So I need to rest and wait. I was supposed to have my period on the 15th but no period by 19th of May I had brown spotting and this morning, I had a light flow. I was so devastated. I cried the entire time. I was expecting too much.

Could it be implantation bleeding??? Did u contact ur doc?

hi. i'm a newbie. me and hubby have been ttc for almost 2 years. I have pcos and had it surgically take out. Early this year (February) my OBGYN informed me I am officially clear of ovarian cysts. March I started taking duphaston to regulate my menstruation. April I had my AF, second day i started with clomid. By end of April my OB checked and I have 2 mature follicles on the left and 3 follicles on the right. Contact was compulsory. On 02 May I started with dupahston. On 04 May I had abdominal pain again on 08 May turned out I have CLC (corpus luteal cysts) my OB said I might already be pregnant. So I need to rest and wait. I was supposed to have my period on the 15th but no period by 19th of May I had brown spotting and this morning, I had a light flow. I was so devastated. I cried the entire time. I was expecting too much.

i don't know. i kind of feel like its my AF already. I'm going to see her tomorrow.

Does anybody have their DH or OH take zinc? Should I be taking it too? We got 50 mg of zinc today but I'm not sure if I should take it as well.

I'm going to take Robitussin to help increase my cm as well. Gearing up for the every other day babymaking plan! :hug: to all!

I took Musinex on my high fertility days and it REALLY helped. TMI but I accidentally took a 1200mg dose on OPK+ day and I was drowning in EWCM :winkwink: I took 400mg otherwise. Just make sure it's the expectorant ONLY (Guaifenesin). Not the cough suppressant or any allergy preventing one as those will dry you up. FX for you!

i don't know. i kind of feel like its my AF already. I'm going to see her tomorrow.

Hi piglet. Sorry to hear you've had a tough journey so far :hugs: Is the flow light pink/beige or is it brown/red? Implantation bleeding is the former and if it's brown or red then it is most likely AF I'm afraid. You should definitely talk to your doctor. On what day did you Ovulate? What DPO are you? Perhaps you can take an HPT to see what it says.

And how would i know its implantation bleeding? its a light flow but with some clumps. My period usually takes 2-3 days only. 2 being the heaviest but usually my first day is also moderate flow.

Hi I'm new to this site I've been reading this thread for a couple of days and everyone is so nice and supportive! I'm 31 and new to the whole ttc thing. I have a few questions if someone wouldn't mind helping out! Just to explain where I am..I took my last bc pill on 8 April and had my usual af. My DH and I have bd this month a few times but not in last week or so. last wknd I had a really sharp pain in my abdomen all day sat. it was v painful! On Friday i had stomach cramps and i thought it was af due to arrive but nothing yet. Basically I'm confused about testing! I wouldnt consider it this early on but we're on hols on Fri. i know it can take a while for cycle to get back on track after bc. But at this stage i don't know when i would be considered 'late'. so after all this waffle (!) I'd appreciate some advice on whether its worth testing (I'd leave it til Thursday) and if so what type do I use? I'm bit confused about the digi or the ones when lines appear (or not!). sorry i must sound really dense but I'm a confused newbie! Its such early days i wouldn't be gutted with a BFN.
Thank you x

Hi I'm new to this site I've been reading this thread for a couple of days and everyone is so nice and supportive! I'm 31 and new to the whole ttc thing. I have a few questions if someone wouldn't mind helping out! Just to explain where I am..I took my last bc pill on 8 April and had my usual af. My DH and I have bd this month a few times but not in last week or so. last wknd I had a really sharp pain in my abdomen all day sat. it was v painful! On Friday i had stomach cramps and i thought it was af due to arrive but nothing yet. Basically I'm confused about testing! I wouldnt consider it this early on but we're on hols on Fri. i know it can take a while for cycle to get back on track after bc. But at this stage i don't know when i would be considered 'late'. so after all this waffle (!) I'd appreciate some advice on whether its worth testing (I'd leave it til Thursday) and if so what type do I use? I'm bit confused about the digi or the ones when lines appear (or not!). sorry i must sound really dense but I'm a confused newbie! Its such early days i wouldn't be gutted with a BFN.
Thank you x

I had my last AF from 15th to the 18th of april, and I found out today I´m pregnant...
I would try a first response test first, the ones with the lines. (they test for lower concentrations of HCG than the digital ones).
I only came off BC in the middle of march, after 13 years on them. I´d say anything is possible.

Preg_Pilot WooooooHoooooooo CONGRATULATIONS.

Take care of yourself now ;) :happydance:

Wow congrats on your BFP!

Thanks for your help. I'll leave it til Thursday and if AF hasn't shown up I'll do a test and see.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :happydance:

Does anybody have their DH or OH take zinc? Should I be taking it too? We got 50 mg of zinc today but I'm not sure if I should take it as well.

I'm going to take Robitussin to help increase my cm as well. Gearing up for the every other day babymaking plan! :hug: to all!

I took Musinex on my high fertility days and it REALLY helped. TMI but I accidentally took a 1200mg dose on OPK+ day and I was drowning in EWCM :winkwink: I took 400mg otherwise. Just make sure it's the expectorant ONLY (Guaifenesin). Not the cough suppressant or any allergy preventing one as those will dry you up. FX for you!

Did you take it pill form? I have tried to find the Robitussin plain but have yet to find it. I see the CF brand, not sure if it's the best/right one? Do you think the the plain Mucinex would be better to use? I'm willing to try anything new that will help. These bfn's are getting annoying and I don't want another one!

Did you take it pill form? I have tried to find the Robitussin plain but have yet to find it. I see the CF brand, not sure if it's the best/right one? Do you think the the plain Mucinex would be better to use? I'm willing to try anything new that will help. These bfn's are getting annoying and I don't want another one!

I use the Mucinex pills (or the store brand) and they really do work! Just used them a few days ago. I took it in the morning and by the next morning, I had creamy to EWCM the next AM. Plus I'd rather take a pill, than take it in syrup form!

I use the Mucinex pills (or the store brand) and they really do work! Just used them a few days ago. I took it in the morning and by the next morning, I had creamy to EWCM the next AM. Plus I'd rather take a pill, than take it in syrup form!

Thank you for the advice. :) I'll go get some then. Anything to help get a lil bean! :)

Congrats to all the happy BFPs out there.. such happy news! ;)

Sorry, I was just following up, so Mucinex helps with CM which will help conception?

I woke up this morning to a revisit from AF. Yesterday evening I experienced some dark pink spotting, turned to purple by 6am, now full on AF with cramps. I am starting to worry that my body won't hook up. I had this same sort of bleeding (minus AF) a week after ovulation in April as well. I'm kind of feeling like giving up. This shit too damn stressful for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->