TTC #1 and over 30

MrsChezek I would love to buddy up with you. My goal is not to test until Sunday which is the day AF is due.

Grkprn - Idk about follicle sizes, but good luck, hope u get ur BFP.. :)

MrsChezek I would love to buddy up with you. My goal is not to test until Sunday which is the day AF is due.

You're in my siggy! Now stay away from those pee sticks!!!! :hugs:

On a side note, I just started cramping down below...feels like AF cramps but I usually don't get them until the day before she's due!!!!! AAAhhhhhhh. Must not panic - Que sera, sera!!!!! :wacko:

Sad news.. Our first BFP Jewelsbaby81 went in for her scan yesterday and the baby stopped growing @ 6 weeks and had no heartbeat :cry:
Best wishes to her and her husband.

Smimms thanks for letting us know. I am so sad to hear that news :( Prayers are going out to her and her husband.

Sad news.. Our first BFP Jewelsbaby81 went in for her scan yesterday and the baby stopped growing @ 6 weeks and had no heartbeat :cry:

Oh no!
:cry:

OMG, I am so sorry for her and her husband.

I finally found just straight up mucinex without the cough supressant. Yay! I think I'll take it this week and see how it goes. Got dh on zinc as well. Here's hoping for a very productive week. ;)

If I decide to try this month I'm going all in. I'm soooooooo tired of TWW and being disappointed. I now have an arsenal of Conceive Plus, Soft Cups and Robitussin lol. Hubby thinks I've lost it.:wacko:

Nikkih, would you like to buddy up with me too? I am 9dpo too and am already fighting myself about poas tomorrow morning. All three of us can keep each others eyes on the prize (12 dpo).:thumbup:

You're in my siggy! Now stay away from those pee sticks!!!! :hugs:

On a side note, I just started cramping down below...feels like AF cramps but I usually don't get them until the day before she's due!!!!! AAAhhhhhhh. Must not panic - Que sera, sera!!!!! :wacko:

Oooo...that is a grat sign. It's just so hard not to get excited!!! I'll do my best to hold out until 12dpo:wacko:

Omg, HEARTBREAKING! I am so sorry to hear. I don't know who this couple is, but my heart goes out to them. :cry:

If I decide to try this month I'm going all in. I'm soooooooo tired of TWW and being disappointed. I now have an arsenal of Conceive Plus, Soft Cups and Robitussin lol. Hubby thinks I've lost it.:wacko:

You go, girl! :)

Kmae, Nikki, and chezek (and all other soon to be testers) - so excited for you! Hang in there until at least 12 dpo :)

Oh Smimms! That's SO sad :nope: Poor Jewelsbaby :hugs: My heart goes out to her and her DH. :cry:

bakingbabe - Yay! GL with the musinex and zinc and the umm 'productivity' :sex: hee hee

Smimms - ALL IN! Do it :thumbup: We're all here with all the support we can give you!!! :hugs:

Kmae - put down that pee stick young lady!!!! I got my eyes on you :growlmad: I've added Nikkih to my siggy too! Whomever POAS first is the rotten egg!!!! :haha: My cramps have decreased since the afternoon and I also had a terrible backache in the afternoon - my lower back was spasming!

Anyone else testing this week???? Next week? Let's get a list going!

:hug: to all my girls!

Oh Smimms! That's SO sad :nope: Poor Jewelsbaby :hugs: My heart goes out to her and her DH. :cry:

bakingbabe - Yay! GL with the musinex and zinc and the umm 'productivity' :sex: hee hee

Smimms - ALL IN! Do it :thumbup: We're all here with all the support we can give you!!! :hugs:

Kmae - put down that pee stick young lady!!!! I got my eyes on you :growlmad: I've added Nikkih to my siggy too! Whomever POAS first is the rotten egg!!!! :haha: My cramps have decreased since the afternoon and I also had a terrible backache in the afternoon - my lower back was spasming!

Anyone else testing this week???? Next week? Let's get a list going!

:hug: to all my girls!

And I'm already seeing results from the mucinex. Yay! ;) Good luck testing this week! :hug:

bakingbabe, woohoo! I took that this cycle too...hoping it did the trick!

FYI, my new avatar is pic of seahorses I took at the Monterey Aquarium last weekend. They looked like little preggo seahorses!:haha: Plus, the males carry the babies and "give birth" and I thought that was super AWESOME!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->