TTC #1 and over 30

MD1223 want to be my cycle buddy? :winkwink: Anyone else around cd7?

bakingbabe, woohoo! I took that this cycle too...hoping it did the trick!

FYI, my new avatar is pic of seahorses I took at the Monterey Aquarium last weekend. They looked like little preggo seahorses!:haha: Plus, the males carry the babies and "give birth" and I thought that was super AWESOME!:thumbup:

ooh preggo horses! Our new good luck charms :happydance: I will make sure to mention this little fact you shared to my DH…he he he

Oh Smimms! That's SO sad :nope: Poor Jewelsbaby :hugs: My heart goes out to her and her DH. :cry:

bakingbabe - Yay! GL with the musinex and zinc and the umm 'productivity' :sex: hee hee

Smimms - ALL IN! Do it :thumbup: We're all here with all the support we can give you!!! :hugs:

Kmae - put down that pee stick young lady!!!! I got my eyes on you :growlmad: I've added Nikkih to my siggy too! Whomever POAS first is the rotten egg!!!! :haha: My cramps have decreased since the afternoon and I also had a terrible backache in the afternoon - my lower back was spasming!

Anyone else testing this week???? Next week? Let's get a list going!

:hug: to all my girls!

I am at 9 dpo as well, I am going to make myself wait until the first to test. If this is my month I want to make darn sure that I don't test early. I am tired of stark white tests! I have confidence in us this month! We've got this, let's all get our :bfp:s!

Smimms I am CD13 but I O late so finding cycle buddies is hard. I could be buddies but I suspect you will still beat me to O LOL

Good morning ladies!!! I am feeling a lot more positive today - must be because the sun is shining here in the UK (rare sighting lol)!! :winkwink:
Now 11dpo and AF due any second! If a no show today I will be testing tomorrow morning! No symptoms at all - no cramping or sore boobs!!!! But then I don't usually get many AF symptoms either. My temp went up again though today - a good sign?????

Good luck and :dust: to everyone testing this cycle!!!!!

Good morning ladies!!! I am feeling a lot more positive today - must be because the sun is shining here in the UK (rare sighting lol)!! :winkwink:
Now 11dpo and AF due any second! If a no show today I will be testing tomorrow morning! No symptoms at all - no cramping or sore boobs!!!! But then I don't usually get many AF symptoms either. My temp went up again though today - a good sign?????

It's a good sign.. my temp went down like a meteor fell down to earth a day before AF showed up.. Good luck!!!

Hi Ladies...I know I'm a bit late in this thread...but would it be possible for me to join? I will be 30 on Saturday (gulp!) and me and my DH have been trying to conceive our first little love lump since July 2011 with no luck!
You all look like a lovely supportive bunch of ladies and it would be great to chat to you.

Hi Ladies...I know I'm a bit late in this thread...but would it be possible for me to join? I will be 30 on Saturday (gulp!) and me and my DH have been trying to conceive our first little love lump since July 2011 with no luck!
You all look like a lovely supportive bunch of ladies and it would be great to chat to you.

Hi babysa, welcome and Happy Birthday.. :happydance: do u mind sharing ur story? what cycle day are u in?

Sad news.. Our first BFP Jewelsbaby81 went in for her scan yesterday and the baby stopped growing @ 6 weeks and had no heartbeat :cry:
Best wishes to her and her husband.

Oh no... poor Jewelsbaby... :cry: My heart goes out to them.

Welcome to the thread babysa :)

Preg_pilot how many dpo were you when you tested and got your BFP??? I am really trying to fight the urge to poas and wait until tomorrow!!!!

Preg_pilot how many dpo were you when you tested and got your BFP??? I am really trying to fight the urge to poas and wait until tomorrow!!!!

The rule on this thread is 12dpo! Of course-I've broken said rule...

Good luck!

Good luck, Joey! :dust:

Smimms I am CD13 but I O late so finding cycle buddies is hard. I could be buddies but I suspect you will still beat me to O LOL

Let's buddy up. I should o the 30th fx. How lon, gs was your last cycle?

It's a good sign.. my temp went down like a meteor fell down to earth a day before AF showed up.. Good luck!!!

YES! High temps after 12DPO (last chance for implantation dip) are the best thing ever! FX for you Joey...I can't wait until tomorrow!!! xx

Welcome babysa! :hi:
The more the merrier! Where are you in your cycle? And Happy early birthday!! :hugs:

YES, thanks for mentioning this Lily - the rule is no POAS before 12DPO!!!!!!! :gun: *and* you really really want to use FMU at that point as it's still early :kiss: :hugs:

MrsChezek how are you today?

I am doing good wishing Sunday would get here! I am cramping so bad I expect AF to be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->