TTC #1 and over 30

Joey1979 - Thanks! :) It is definitely hard to try to relax and not think about it because then if it doesnt happen I wonder if I could have done something differently. But I do think it will help to focus on normal life - I mean think about all the women who get pregnant by accident. And, it's just good for our sanity.

We have preseed, but I have only used it as a lubricant really - even with that my DH doesn't really like it. TMI - but he thinks it is too wet. I can't imagine what it would be like with the amount they say to use. Someone mentioned trying it (or conceive plus) after BD'ing. Smimms or Veganlily - was that one of you? I wonder if that may help.

Yes - FX'd June is our lucky month for this thread! :dust:

Right on MD. I went through a similar psychological break down right before my last period. The hoping, the stressing, the timing, the BD math, the over-analyzing, the symptom spotting, the symptom HOPING, the baby daydreaming, the this, the that, I just gave up. I check in on this thread everyday to read up on everyone, but I don’t care anymore. I was so miserable through April & May TTC I decided to let go. I’m still taking my temp every day, but being in love with my husband more. I listen to my body instead of forcing it. I enjoy “making love” not “baby dancing.” Hope you’re able to find some piece of mind soon too. :)

Joey1979 - Thanks! :) It is definitely hard to try to relax and not think about it because then if it doesnt happen I wonder if I could have done something differently. But I do think it will help to focus on normal life - I mean think about all the women who get pregnant by accident. And, it's just good for our sanity.

We have preseed, but I have only used it as a lubricant really - even with that my DH doesn't really like it. TMI - but he thinks it is too wet. I can't imagine what it would be like with the amount they say to use. Someone mentioned trying it (or conceive plus) after BD'ing. Smimms or Veganlily - was that one of you? I wonder if that may help.

Yes - FX'd June is our lucky month for this thread! :dust:

Right on MD. I went through a similar psychological break down right before my last period. The hoping, the stressing, the timing, the BD math, the over-analyzing, the symptom spotting, the symptom HOPING, the baby daydreaming, the this, the that, I just gave up. I check in on this thread everyday to read up on everyone, but I don’t care anymore. I was so miserable through April & May TTC I decided to let go. I’m still taking my temp every day, but being in love with my husband more. I listen to my body instead of forcing it. I enjoy “making love” not “baby dancing.” Hope you’re able to find some piece of mind soon too. :)

Yes - exactly! It just got overwhelming, including the trying to stay calm and be cool about it all. I am going to follow your lead and really try to focus on everything else, including being in love with my awesome husband and appreciating him and taking time to be with him while it is just us . . . as well as with friends. Thank you. :)

Hi girls!
I got to Madrid safe and sound. Looks like everyone is hanging in there! My flow was light today so looks like AF is here for a short visit this month. I might venture tomorrow and try to find my cervix :winkwink:

Good luck to all those gearing up to catch eggies!
:dust:
Hope my buddies are enjoying our weeks out - I had some yummy sangria tonight for sure!!!

Welcome to the new girls! You'll love it here :hugs: I know I do!!!
TFN!! (tootles for now)
:hug:

Hi girls!
I got to Madrid safe and sound. Looks like everyone is hanging in there! My flow was light today so looks like AF is here for a short visit this month. I might venture tomorrow and try to find my cervix :winkwink:

Good luck to all those gearing up to catch eggies!
:dust:
Hope my buddies are enjoying our weeks out - I had some yummy sangria tonight for sure!!!

Welcome to the new girls! You'll love it here :hugs: I know I do!!!
TFN!! (tootles for now)

Have a wonderful time!! :happydance: Safe travels!

Tried Conceive Plus today and it was strange.. It felt good for me, but hubby hated it. I think it numbed him as it was hard to get the deed done TMI. Any similar experiences?

I just got some of this this month because I noticed last month I did not seem to have very much fertile cm......would be interested in others feedback!

I think that I am going to go ahead and get a test, just for peace of mind for myself. I have developed other symptoms that cannot be just in my head so I am going to see what happens. I am about 14 dpo today after double checking my calendar and counting the day I had O pains as the day I o'd (may 15), and I had what could be IB on day 10, so if my estimations are correct, it should show up on a test by today. I am going to get 2, in case the one I take tonight is a :bfn: I will test with FMU on the first, as planned. I am just going to go with the cheapie ones at walmart for now. hopefully this gives me an idea as to what is going on! Fx!

On a good note, I am still emotional today, but more of a happy emotional than a cry cry emotional. I did sleep all day though, and I am just plain exhausted.:sleep:

:bfn: Not even a trace of an evap line or anything. I bought three tests (the lady at walmart looked at me funny when she saw three of em) and I am going to try again first thing in the morning, and then again first thing in the morning on the first. I am hoping the bfn was because it is 10 o'clock at night and there isn't enough hormones to register because of that.

Hello ladies!

Im 31 and ttc since Feb this year my first baby. Testing tomorrow a.m. I don't know how I feel right now. LOL! Maybe a little scared because I've been looking forward to this. I will keep you all posted.

Hello ladies!

Im 31 and ttc since Feb this year my first baby. Testing tomorrow a.m. I don't know how I feel right now. LOL! Maybe a little scared because I've been looking forward to this. I will keep you all posted.

Good luck.. :happydance:

Ladies, sorry TMI, i'm on cd13 and still can't see any CM (only sticky). last cycle at this time i could notice at least creamy CM at this stage. Does it mean i'm not ovulating anytime soon??? Worried... :wacko:

When do you normaly ovulate MayJan? I am not sure if it means you are going to ovulate a bit later. I am on CD20 with no fertile cm, but sadly that has become the norm for me. I hope to see some watery around CD24

Ladies, sorry TMI, i'm on cd13 and still can't see any CM (only sticky). last cycle at this time i could notice at least creamy CM at this stage. Does it mean i'm not ovulating anytime soon??? Worried... :wacko:

I've had my cm turn from dry to creamy in a day so who knows. Do you use opks?

Hi everyone else! I've been gone all weekend enjoying my couple of weeks before I o. :wine: had a good cry when AF started mixed in with some venting-but I am now geared up and ready this cycle. Doc did a cyst check and I got the all clear so I am to do another round of Clomid. 100mg this time. Didn't get any SE with 50 mg but expect to get some with 100mg.

Welcome to all the newbies!

When do you normaly ovulate MayJan? I am not sure if it means you are going to ovulate a bit later. I am on CD20 with no fertile cm, but sadly that has become the norm for me. I hope to see some watery around CD24

I have irregular long cycle, so can't say when I'll O.. i can only rely on bbt n checking CM.. Hope to O earlier than last cycle.. FC!!! good luck to u too!!

I've had my cm turn from dry to creamy in a day so who knows. Do you use opks?

Hi everyone else! I've been gone all weekend enjoying my couple of weeks before I o. :wine: had a good cry when AF started mixed in with some venting-but I am now geared up and ready this cycle. Doc did a cyst check and I got the all clear so I am to do another round of Clomid. 100mg this time. Didn't get any SE with 50 mg but expect to get some with 100mg.

Welcome to all the newbies!

I havent started OPK, and OPK wasnt good in my case, missed my O day last cycle bcuz of stupid smiley.. so have been diligently checking my CM and temp.. I have irregular long cycle, so i'll probably use OPK if i notice increase of CM..

Good luck to ur new cycle.. Hope u got BFP soon :happydance:

MayJan - your CM levels will change cycle to cycle. Things like your hydration levels affect it! So it's important to drink lots of water when TTC :thumbup: It doesn't mean you're not ovulating, it just means you have less CM right now. CM can change from one hour to the next! So hang in there. Are you temping or using OPKs or just relying on CM? If you rely on CM, you can take some Musinex expectorant to increase the amounts so it's easier for you to tell...there are natural ways to increase CM but I forget what they are. I'm sure someone can chip in!!!

Rdy2bAMommy
- good luck tomorrow! FX

gypsy - 14DPO is too early to test in the evening but you should get a pretty good response with FMU. Also, keep in mind that preg_pilot didn't get her bfp until 25DPO!! So don't lose hope if it's still a bfn in the morning...GL!

I'm hanging out at the airport biz lounge with free wifi so I thought I'd come by and catch up some more. But I guess everyone is still sleeping!!! :winkwink: I'm on CD3 so not much happening here...anyone testing this week???? (other than Rdy and gypsy)

:dust: to all!!!

oh oops I missed this page of posts...LOL

Kmae - yay for the all clear! I'm enjoying my AF freedoms as well :wine:

OK off to find my gate...xx

Tried Conceive Plus today and it was strange.. It felt good for me, but hubby hated it. I think it numbed him as it was hard to get the deed done TMI. Any similar experiences?

TMI warning!

Back when we first started dating DH and I used normal lub quite a bit but it did mess with the sensations. Eventually we figured out that a bit of friction is a good thing.

it's been years since we needed any - until last night ! My fault I didn't give him much warning and we were on a tight schedule with tons of interuptions. Of course we didn't have any preseed or conceive plus lying around and I definately wasn't going to use anything that would harm his little swimmers. DH however managed to work a bit of magic so we made do with out it.

We use lube a lot, even before TTC. I was using preseed as recommended, with the applicators, but that hasn't worked and the stuff costs so much, that we are not just going to use a little like regular lube from now on. We like it, it makes things easier, especially when you are BDing when not really in the mood!

MrsChezek - I chart my bbt and check my CM. I'll use OPK when i notice increase of CM. I can't rely on OPK alone, it doesnt really work in my case. Last cycle, I got a pos OPK, but only O'ed a week later, and missed my chance to BD. :cry: Hope i'll catch the egg this cycle. FC!!!

Oh i drink lots of water, so i dont think it's bcuz of dehydration. and i take EPO, i just started drinking grapefruit juice few days ago too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->