TTC #1 and over 30

hi girls. went to my OB last night and found 2 healthy follicles. 13 cm (is the measurement correct) is that supposed to be mm? anyhoo, my endemtrium is good but not very good so she told me to take progyluton for 2 days. i'll be seeing her tomorrow again. BDing started last night.

hi girls. went to my OB last night and found 2 healthy follicles. 13 cm (is the measurement correct) is that supposed to be mm? anyhoo, my endemtrium is good but not very good so she told me to take progyluton for 2 days. i'll be seeing her tomorrow again. BDing started last night.

Hi piglet - most likely it would be mm; at least, that's what my OB told me this month when I went in for a check this month. I had 2 follicles - 23mm and 27mm; but I ovulated the next day. Sounds like you might ovulate in a few days (follicles grow 2mm per day before ovulation). I just found out all this infrmation las week from my OB, so im sending it onto you! :)

What is your endometrium lining?

Wishing you all the best! :dust:

Hi girls!
I got to Madrid safe and sound. Looks like everyone is hanging in there! My flow was light today so looks like AF is here for a short visit this month. I might venture tomorrow and try to find my cervix :winkwink:

Good luck to all those gearing up to catch eggies!
:dust:
Hope my buddies are enjoying our weeks out - I had some yummy sangria tonight for sure!!!

Welcome to the new girls! You'll love it here :hugs: I know I do!!!
TFN!! (tootles for now)
:hug:

Have so much fun on your trip! Yay for sangria. :happydance:

Tried Conceive Plus today and it was strange.. It felt good for me, but hubby hated it. I think it numbed him as it was hard to get the deed done TMI. Any similar experiences?

That's how we felt with preseed. I really liked it, but DH hates it - he says he can't feel enough . . . like it is too wet. Sorry TMI also. ;)

Hello ladies!

Im 31 and ttc since Feb this year my first baby. Testing tomorrow a.m. I don't know how I feel right now. LOL! Maybe a little scared because I've been looking forward to this. I will keep you all posted.

Welcome and good luck today! FX'd!!!

Ladies, sorry TMI, i'm on cd13 and still can't see any CM (only sticky). last cycle at this time i could notice at least creamy CM at this stage. Does it mean i'm not ovulating anytime soon??? Worried... :wacko:

Me too! I am cd 14 today and hardly any CM at all - defy not EW. MrsChez - thanks for the suggestions. I do need to drink more water, I think. I am going to try that. I haven't tried Mucinex - I might do that next cycle if this one is a no-go. I am still waiting for that positive opk. Expecting it tonight or tomorrow. For me, it really helps to use them. I guess you could keep doing the every other day thing after you get a positive to make sure you don't miss it again. I don't temp or anything though. So, this is all I have.

Ladies, sorry TMI, i'm on cd13 and still can't see any CM (only sticky). last cycle at this time i could notice at least creamy CM at this stage. Does it mean i'm not ovulating anytime soon??? Worried... :wacko:

I've had my cm turn from dry to creamy in a day so who knows. Do you use opks?

Hi everyone else! I've been gone all weekend enjoying my couple of weeks before I o. :wine: had a good cry when AF started mixed in with some venting-but I am now geared up and ready this cycle. Doc did a cyst check and I got the all clear so I am to do another round of Clomid. 100mg this time. Didn't get any SE with 50 mg but expect to get some with 100mg.

Welcome to all the newbies!

GL and FX'd!!! :dust:

We use lube a lot, even before TTC. I was using preseed as recommended, with the applicators, but that hasn't worked and the stuff costs so much, that we are not just going to use a little like regular lube from now on. We like it, it makes things easier, especially when you are BDing when not really in the mood!

That's what we have been doing too. Except, even if I use a little too much for lube, DH doesn't like it. I can't imagine what the rec'd amount would be like.

GL and FX'd!! :dust:

Sending lots of :dust: for everyone! Positive thoughts, prayers, FX'd for our little thread!!!

I have no idea why but I took another opk today and it was pretty close to positive! I have no idea what's going on! My chart is looking pretty wonky too. Hmm. FF seems convinced I o'd on cd12...I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

:hug:

Hello ladies!
Thought I would pop in with an update. So many new people have joined us. Welcome to all.

So I'm going for my CD21 progestrone testing this afternoon. We will see what happens. :shrug: I didn't temp, use opks this month which has been a lot less stressful for me. I did check CM but my body is so whacky when it comes to that so who knows but acccording to that I'm 6dpo.
Last month of clomid so hopefully this is the 1.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Lots of :dust: to everyone!!!

Hello ladies!
Thought I would pop in with an update. So many new people have joined us. Welcome to all.

So I'm going for my CD21 progestrone testing this afternoon. We will see what happens. :shrug: I didn't temp, use opks this month which has been a lot less stressful for me. I did check CM but my body is so whacky when it comes to that so who knows but acccording to that I'm 6dpo.

Good Luck!!! :happydance:

Hello ladies!

Hi Breezy!

How have you been? I just had my progesterone testing this AM - it was scheduled for 8DPO, so we'll see. I'll post when I get the results!

I thought Conceive Plus would be a lovely addition, feel great and work like a charm. Unfortunately, it was tacky and made my dh have sime difficulty lol. I put some on him and haha well :shrug: but we dtd and hopefully it helps.

Hello ladies!

Hi Breezy!

How have you been? I just had my progesterone testing this AM - it was
scheduled for 8DPO, so we'll see. I'll post when I get the results!

Everything is going pretty good! We are back to house shopping because we pulled the offer on the other house. :wacko: We are renting out the house we are in now and the renters are suppose to move in July 1 but we haven't found another house yet. We spent the weekend working on our house now and packing which is making my tww go by super quickly! :happydance:

Hope you test results come back good! Mine were really low last month :cry: That's why I went the less stress route and tried to focus on other things this month. Plus no FB.....too many annocements to bring me down.

FX'D for good results tomorrow :hugs:

Everything going better your way?

I thought Conceive Plus would be a lovely addition, feel great and work like a charm. Unfortunately, it was tacky and made my dh have sime difficulty lol. I put some on him and haha well :shrug: but we dtd and hopefully it helps.

It was tacky, that's why he didn't like it. He was ok with the preseed but I didn't use as much,then when we ran out of aps we used like regular lube. :thumbup:

Hello ladies!

Hi Breezy!

How have you been? I just had my progesterone testing this AM - it was
scheduled for 8DPO, so we'll see. I'll post when I get the results!

Everything is going pretty good! We are back to house shopping because we pulled the offer on the other house. :wacko: We are renting out the house we are in now and the renters are suppose to move in July 1 but we haven't found another house yet. We spent the weekend working on our house now and packing which is making my tww go by super quickly! :happydance:

Hope you test results come back good! Mine were really low last month :cry: That's why I went the less stress route and tried to focus on other things this month. Plus no FB.....too many annocements to bring me down.

FX'D for good results tomorrow :hugs:

Everything going better your way?

This TWW is going by fast for me, holiday weekend, family in town, so that is VERY good! I just got my progesterone results back and they were 12.4 ng/mL. The nurse said that they like to see them above 10 ng/mL, so everything looks good. Only question...I've heard that some docs like to see the progesterone even higher, around 20 ng/mL. Anyone have any input?

And I've been staying off the FB account also; I get enough pregnancy announcements from girls at work!

Fx'd for your good results tomorrow! :hugs:

:bfn: Not even a trace of an evap line or anything. I bought three tests (the lady at walmart looked at me funny when she saw three of em) and I am going to try again first thing in the morning, and then again first thing in the morning on the first. I am hoping the bfn was because it is 10 o'clock at night and there isn't enough hormones to register because of that.

Hey gypsy - how are you doing? Did you test today? FX'd for you!

Thought I would have some good news today, but instead it lead to a bucket full of tears, me throwing away my baby magazines, and hiding anything that reminded me of A.J. or Camryn (definite baby names). My mother rushed over to hold me as I cried like a baby. (really, no pun intended) I see that my patience is soooo thin right now.:sad1: I got a big ol':bfn: Still no AF. Hmm. Im just tired and over it.

Thought I would have some good news today, but instead it lead to a bucket full of tears, me throwing away my baby magazines, and hiding anything that reminded me of A.J. or Camryn (definite baby names). My mother rushed over to hold me as I cried like a baby. (really, no pun intended) I see that my patience is soooo thin right now.:sad1: I got a big ol':bfn: Still no AF. Hmm. Im just tired and over it.

:hugs: I'm sorry girl. It sucks the life out of us. I've had to learn to "let go & let God." It is our natural instinct to be a Mama, and where there's a will, there's a WAY!!! We'll get there.

It's a little premature for me to be thinking about this, but has anyone considered adoption? The more I think about it, the more I like it.

I understand what you are going through. It seems like every cycle is more devistating when a BFN appears- its just heartbreaking. But then we pick ourselves up and gear up for another chance. I really hope you get your BFP very soon.

Grkprn, what a great distraction; moving is so much work but so rewarding. I hope you find your dream house soon!

Alisa, I am not mentally ready to consider adoption yet- but it would be a viable option if nothing happens. I just can't imagine someone giving their babies up for adoption but understand that some have to for various reasons.

I understand what you are going through. It seems like every cycle is more devistating when a BFN appears- its just heartbreaking. But then we pick ourselves up and gear up for another chance. I really hope you get your BFP very soon.

Grkprn, what a great distraction; moving is so much work but so rewarding. I hope you find your dream house soon!

Alisa, I am not mentally ready to consider adoption yet- but it would be a viable option if nothing happens. I just can't imagine someone giving their babies up for adoption but understand that some have to for various reasons.

Kmae and Alisa, Thanks soooo much!:flower:

Grkprn, That dream house is coming!!!! whoot whoot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->