TTC #1 and over 30

only one day absent in this forum and i have so many pages to catch up on. to Breezy81: hope everything is positive. stay away from stress.

to everyone else, its weekend at your end, any plans?

thursday i went to my OB to have my follicles checked, and it is around 18 mm already. so she gave me a shot, choriogonadotropin alfa. am not sure what it is for i think for ovulation thing. so we have to BD like everyday! i am having mild abdominal cramps. i think this is ovulation already?

only one day absent in this forum and i have so many pages to catch up on. to Breezy81: hope everything is positive. stay away from stress.

thursday i went to my OB to have my follicles checked, and it is around 18 mm already. so she gave me a shot, choriogonadotropin alfa. am not sure what it is for i think for ovulation thing. so we have to BD like everyday! i am having mild abdominal cramps. i think this is ovulation already?

Could be ovulation cramp, so excited, hope u catch the egg.. Good luck!!

Onebumpplease - my longest cycle for the past few months was 59 days, so dont worry too much. if u're not too sure if u have O'd or not, just keep BD.

MD1223 - i feel like i don't have as much CM as last cycle. still creamy today, and i have to check internally too, nothing much on the outside. hope to see some EWCM soon.

Ladies, do u check ur CM once a day or few times a day? I tend to check few times a day, as sometimes i can see some CM in the morning, and the second time i check it's only wet and nothing (sorry TMI). I'm confused.

Onebumpplease - my longest cycle for the past few months was 59 days, so dont worry too much. if u're not too sure if u have O'd or not, just keep BD.

MD1223 - i feel like i don't have as much CM as last cycle. still creamy today, and i have to check internally too, nothing much on the outside. hope to see some EWCM soon.

Ladies, do u check ur CM once a day or few times a day? I tend to check few times a day, as sometimes i can see some CM in the morning, and the second time i check it's only wet and nothing (sorry TMI). I'm confused.

I check it several times since your cm can change quickly- I've read to record your most fertile cm of the day.

I am new to this site and am very happy to have found it. My husband and I have now been ttc for a year and 2 months. I have unexplained infertility and my husband has above normal sa. I have had two cycles of clomid and then laparoscopy surgery, to confirm mild endometriosis and a surprise find of a cantaloupe size fibroid tumor attached to my uterus. Hopefully this was the issue. We are trying with clomid for two cycles and if no positive results follow, we are beginning ivf in July. Good luck to everyone on this site. It is a wonderful resource for me, as I often feel very alone in this, without reading other's stories.

Welcome Jessif.. I'm sorry to hear about ur endo n fibroid tumor. :hugs: so, is this ur first cycle of clomid? hope it works for u and u dont need to go thru ivf. pls feel at home here, it's too lonely to go thru TTC journey alone. I know it very well since my hubby doesnt understand what i'm talking about when i talk about ttc stuff, and i dont feel comfortable talking to my friends or family since they all got pregnant w/o even had to try.

:dust:

Ladies, just trying to catch up.

I'm STILL not sure if I'm going to ovulate this cycle. My longest cycle to this day has been 42 days, however I am on CD39 and may have O'd yesterday, but may not have. ARGh I am close to breaking down. I'm so scared this is my body getting older and not able to O. :cry:

:hugs: onebump. I hope you O soon, I am sorry your cycles are so erratic. My only blessing with my long cycles is that they at least appear regular

Afm, I had very little cm during o this cycle and defy not ewcm, which I don't think I hardly ever get anyway. Hope that is not too much of an issue. I might look into things to fix that next cycle if this one is a no-go. Do all of you get ewcm?
I get good levels of EWCM, especially after a BM. I dont take anything to increase it

I check for whatever i can see when I wipe, but as far as checking near my cervix, I only check that once a day. I dont really need to, but as I approach ovulation time I get impatient and desperately start searching for fertile cm LOL

AFM CD23 today, still no fertile cm. I really hope I o soon.

Had an email from a good friend in Aussie, and she has just announced she is 14 weeks pregnant, and she got pregnant almost straight away. I of course sent a lovely big positive email saying congratulaions, but I am really quite sad :(

No need to test on the 7th. Got :witch: today. Don't really know what to think. I am crushed. I really thought this month was it. Going to take a couple days and try to deal with this. On a good note, that 39 day cycle was my shortest in a couple years. I will start my soy in a couple days and try again this cycle.

No need to test on the 7th. Got :witch: today. Don't really know what to think. I am crushed. I really thought this month was it. Going to take a couple days and try to deal with this. On a good note, that 39 day cycle was my shortest in a couple years. I will start my soy in a couple days and try again this cycle.

So sorry to hear this gypsy :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

It's good news that your cycle was a bit shorter. Please be very nice to yourself today And do something that fortifies you and feeds your spirit. Xoxoxoxo

Could be ovulation cramp, so excited, hope u catch the egg.. Good luck!!

i sure hope so...eve if i don't feel like doing it tonight, we just need to.

sorry to hear the sad news. *hugs*hugs* let's jsut keep on thinking positive thoughts. We will ahve our BFP soon.

Catching up back from like page 124!!! Sorry been away :dohh:

Yay Breezy!!!! FX for your Friday tests :) Great news!!!

I'm in the same camp as Zeez and piya re adoption; I'd love one or two of my own but then am totally happy to adopt. I want a really big family, as many kids as we can afford to support comfortably and I realize that at 34 it won't happen naturally :winkwink: Plus I would love to give a loving home to some poor child out there! DH is totally on board :thumbup:

I only got to page 127 and am so totally lost. YOu girls are posting faster than I can read :winkwink: he he he I love it! I'm still traveling…in Poland right now hanging out with my cousins and nieces. Good times! Off hiking now so hope to be back again soon…miss you girls!

:hug: to all!!! and FX
:dust:

I am going to go get a bottle of wine and make a nice dinner for OH. Now that I know I can safely drink wine that is.

Reading through the past few pages...hope everyone has a great weekend - stay positive!

MrsChezek, sounds like you are having a blast!

Gypsy, boo for AF. Enjoy your wine and dinner:wine:

I am going to go get a bottle of wine and make a nice dinner for OH. Now that I know I can safely drink wine that is.

you do that. and why not go visit a spa for some pampering. we still have another month to do it all over again. postive energy. :)

Oh no Breezy! I can't explain how or why this happens, but it truly does suck, especially when you are TTC! :dohh: Don't throw in the towel -- I may have asked this already, but are you seeing an OB or a RE? I'm 38 and I just started seeing an RE in 11/2011, due to not getting pregnant after 2 years of NTNP. Sometimes it's hard to do, but think positive :flower:!

And thank you for your input on your co-worker that had a lower progesterone level and had a sticky bean! That's why I love this forum...we are all willing to help each other!! :)

Sending you :hugs: for a better rest of your day! :)

Yes, I do see both of them. I'm currently on round 5 of clomid w/progestrone because I stopped having periods on my own :dohh:
I know it can happen my girl at work went through IVF to have her first one after 3 years of trying, then the second 1 IUI and now she's past the point she wanted anymore kids age wise and she's pregnant naturally. Things do happen in strange strange ways.
Thanks for all the love.... :hugs:

My cousin just told me about a similar scenario! His best friend and his wife were trying for 3 years, went through 4 rounds of IVF and finally got pregnant with twins. After that, they were done with kids but weren't protecting as it didn't happen for them earlier but now they are pregnant with another kiddo!!! So anything can happen :hugs:

How often has everyone been bding during their fertile period? I could only get my DH to do it twice. Ugh..

If my husband knows I'm in "the window" I get shut down immediately.

It sounds like your hubby isn't completely on board, have you tried talking to him about it?

The fact that mine is always willing during my fertile time even when it's not really a convenient time is what confirmed for me that he is 100% on board.

It does sound like he's not 100% on board but I hear what you're saying - mine thought it would be a one time try once we're ready and I'd be instantly pg!!! But it's been 6 months now and he's totally on board, even doing SMEP!!!

Smimms - we did SMEP this past cycle so we did it 3 times but forgot that final 4th time after a day of break. Previously, 2 was like 'great' so I don't think it's out of the norm. All you need is one sperm and for it to survive (aka be deposited within 2-4 days before O). FX for you!!! And I told my DH that we're not telling parents and he's agreed. If he told my MIL I'd shoot him…on the spot :winkwink: The last thing I need is her daily calls with advice that I'm doing everything wrong!!!!!

Zeez: re adoption, etc. I am an only child but I was raised by my grandma along with 2 other cousins from age 3-7 and to me they are my brother and sister. Also, two other cousins who are even more distant and I spent all of our summers together from like age 10-18 and they are like brother and sister to me too. I have a best friend whom I call my sister and I totally understand what you're saying. Blood is fine but in the end, it's just something necessary for us to live. It's what pumps our heart but not what makes our heart love!! :thumbup:

rmsh - hope your eggy pops soon! I hate waiting around for the therm dip and then the 3 day rise…it's stressful but we have to trust our bodies to do their best. :hugs:

OK caught up some more but off to another hike...hope everyone is doing ok!!!

OH gypsy, sorry the :witch: got you!!!! I was so hoping you would get your BFN!!! :hugs: Enjoy your nice dinner and wine :wine:

:hug: to all!

**EDIT: oops of course I meant BFP gypsy!! I bet u figured that out tho :hugs:

Thanks everyone. I have been very emotional the past 2 nights, but I had a wonderful dinner and movie night with OH. As hard as it is to stay positive I am trying with all of my might to get ready for this next month. Going to temp this month, so we will see what happens. Going to try soy as well.

:dust: and Fx to all those testing soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->