TTC #1 and over 30

Thanks MrsChezek. I just moved so don't have doctors. But, I am doing meditation, ice and rest and reiki( which is healing energy) I am also trying to reiki my womb LOL. Ugh I hate him right now. i just sent a rather flip email telling him to do his research with links to botox causing blindnes and deafness in babies. Also the FDA says no botox during pregnancy and not smart to get it before. I probably just started a huge fight but I can't help it. Every time I got the treatment I had flu like symptoms for days. I can't imagine putting my body through that right now. We may just have to meet up for a drink if we get our AF this month.

Or to celebrate our BFPs :winkwink:

Try to take some deep breaths and let go of the argument. Stress is not good for conception and you've just ovulated. You don't want to put a toll on your body - create a happy little environment for the eggy to implant :hugs:
:dust:

Thanks Lilli..your chart stills looks good..don't count your self out yet...

Thanks sweetie but stark white bfn and I know my body pretty well-I'd bet a good amount of $ that temp drop and :witch: hit tomorrow :cry:

:growlmad: Drat. On to testing for July?
I had the same thing happen last month - straight up BFN, then AF the next day - and that was OK. Last month didn't feel like the month for our :BFP:

Hoping yours is soon. :hugs:

July testing for march babies sounds great! Thank you soooo much-made me feel better tonight. :hugs:

I'm gomna miss md aRound here - and still miss preg pilot!

I´m still hanging around ;)

Hi Ladies let me preface this by saying this is a rant.

I have been taking botox injections for painful muscle spasms for 5 years now. As soon as we decided to try to get pregnant I stopped the injections. No way I am going to inject poison into my body and risk god knows what. Well now my dh is mad at me and yelled at me this morning saying he does not understand why I won't get injections to help myself. I am in tremendous pain my hand is swollen to double it's size. However, I am still not willing to risk my future child's health. He is mad at me and I feel like crap. What would you guys do? I talked to the OB and she agreed no botox. Dh found research online last night that said in 1 study 18 women received botox for my condition and 16 carried to full term. One had a miscarriage and one lost the baby in delivery. I just don't know what to do we are going on a romantic over night trip tonight and now I feel like we are going to spend the night fighting instead of relaxing. He thinks I'd rather suffer and says it is not only effecting me but him as well. I get that but won't having a kid with birth defects be worse? I am in tears and he went off to work to enjoy his day. God I hate men sometimes.

Thanks for letting me vent.

If it were me, I would do the exact same thing.
I suffer from regular migraines, but since I started TTC, I´ve completely stayed off my drugs.
Since I haven´t talked to a doctor/midwife yet, I just don´t want to risk it.
I´d really rather stay in bed crying for a day, than risk my baby in any way.
I think you´re right. It´s just time to look at alternate methods of pain control. (I actually have great success with spirit healing, but that´s not everybody´s cup of tea so...)

Why do I have images of you sitting cross legged saying Ommmmm??? Nothing wrong with alternative healing.

Why do I have images of you sitting cross legged saying Ommmmm??? Nothing wrong with alternative healing.

Hehe. Close, but no cigar ;)
I actually lay back on a mattress in a yoga position.
Just relax with your palms up in the air, and then comes the spiritual stuff.
For me, it works like a charm.

Oh, and no "ommmmm" ;) No sounds at all actually

Hehe. Close, but no cigar ;)
I actually lay back on a mattress in a yoga position.
Just relax with your palms up in the air, and then comes the spiritual stuff.
For me, it works like a charm.

Oh, and no "ommmmm" ;) No sounds at all actually

It's all good !~

Just curious, I started temping this month with fertility friend, how do I show my chart in my signature?

There's a tab that says "Share Chart" and it will ask you set up a profile. Then it will give you the html to cut and paste into your signature.

Thanks for the input ladies, I'm going after work to pick up a thermometer :)

Good luck veganlily!

Thanks, ladies!!! :)

I am traveling right now (and with a colleague) so going to keep it short but didn't want to just read and run. Also, traveling for the rest of the week/wknd, so might not be around but will be back!

I'm sticking around too! I want to see all those bfps roll in!! :) I love my ttc#1, >30 ladies too much to leave!

Btw, my husband is exactly the same way - we can get in a fight and I'll be crying and an emotional, hot mess and he can go about his day as if nothing happened and enjoy it! Probs relates to their inability to multi task. That and they just don't have as many emotions. ;)

Nikki - what about acupuncture? I know a lot of women do that for fertility and you could do both at once. One of my friends did that - for fertility and migraines. Sorry that you are having to deal with that. :hugs: And I'm really sorry about the fight with your husband.

GL Lily! FX'd!!

Sending :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for all of you ladies!!!

Hi all :wave: just checking in to see how everyone is doing and say hi!

MD - Congrats!!! I teared up seeing your :BFP: I am so happy for you.

You got us to try 1 more month before saving for IVF. So round 6 of clomid we go.

After taking a much needed 8days of ttc, here we go again!!!! Jumping back on the emotional crazy roller coaster. :friends:

Thanks, ladies!!! :)

I am traveling right now (and with a colleague) so going to keep it short but didn't want to just read and run. Also, traveling for the rest of the week/wknd, so might not be around but will be back!

I'm sticking around too! I want to see all those bfps roll in!! :) I love my ttc#1, >30 ladies too much to leave!

Btw, my husband is exactly the same way - we can get in a fight and I'll be crying and an emotional, hot mess and he can go about his day as if nothing happened and enjoy it! Probs relates to their inability to multi task. That and they just don't have as many emotions. ;)

Nikki - what about acupuncture? I know a lot of women do that for fertility and you could do both at once. One of my friends did that - for fertility and migraines. Sorry that you are having to deal with that. :hugs: And I'm really sorry about the fight with your husband.

GL Lily! FX'd!!

Sending :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for all of you ladies!!!

Thanks for the suggestion. I have thought about it but it would be an out of pocket expense and I cannot do that right now. Things are better now. He said he just hates to see me suffer and wanted to try to help. Funny how men are ! Oh well ,we are going to have a very relaxing night tonight and get to :sex: without worrying about catching the egg. Since I already ovulated.

Hi everybody. I've always thought ff got my ovulation wrong by 1 day and that I really ovulated 1 day later than it said. That would make me 11, not 12 dpo. So...if that's the assumption, it's tomorrow morning's temperature that matters-my lp is usually 11 days. And if my temp stays high and no af (hard to believe that will happen-I still feel like af is right around corner) then being only 11dpo could explain the bfn...ah, soooo nervous for tmrw temp. My darling oh has begun hovering over me as i take my temperature demanding to know (low, high, or really high?) for the past few days...I almost want this more for him than me right now-why a lovely fathers day gift. We shall see-I'll be honest that if I had to predict I'd bet :witch: will show tomorrow but because I already got sad about that yesterday I'm really at peace with it if it happens and will be ready to move on.

Xxoo to all!

Hi everybody. I've always thought ff got my ovulation wrong by 1 day and that I really ovulated 1 day later than it said. That would make me 11, not 12 dpo. So...if that's the assumption, it's tomorrow morning's temperature that matters-my lp is usually 11 days. And if my temp stays high and no af (hard to believe that will happen-I still feel like af is right around corner) then being only 11dpo could explain the bfn...ah, soooo nervous for tmrw temp. My darling oh has begun hovering over me as i take my temperature demanding to know (low, high, or really high?) for the past few days...I almost want this more for him than me right now-why a lovely fathers day gift. We shall see-I'll be honest that if I had to predict I'd bet :witch: will show tomorrow but because I already got sad about that yesterday I'm really at peace with it if it happens and will be ready to move on.

Xxoo to all!

Good luck, Lily!

I feel the same way, my dh has come so far in the whole having kids thing (pretty much a 180) that I want it to happen asap. I'll be checking in on you tomorrow! :)

Afm, still bummed but getting better. My friend finds out what she's having today. I want to be supportive but ugh.

Gypsy-ff has a link with a code to your chart and then you can add it on bnb to your sig by copy/paste. Message me if you have problems and I'll help you.

Thanks! Took me a couple tries, but I figured it out :flower:

Xxoo to all!

Good luck Lily!!!

FX for you that the witch stays away and is replaced by :dust: for you!

Well ladies, im still struggling away with my chart this month....ff has now changed and said that I o'd on CD 10!!! Previously it was CD13...i think this is because of the +opk's, but i had a week of them last month as well....so its getting a bit confusing for me now...

I guess on the upside if it really was cd10, then I've effectively skipped three days of the tww which would put me at 8dpo today! At least we were:sex: around then anyway....last month we didnt start :sex: until on cd10...and my temps did start to increase around then as well...

Does anyone else have problems with ff when you have a fall back rise? It seems to change the o date because it stops three higher temps?

:dust::dust::dust::dust: ladies

Hi ladies, congrats to those with BFPs! I'm back on BnB after a bit of a break due to obsessive symptom spotting! Well...now I'm in the last few days of my TWW so the obsession is back...cramping, sore boobs, feel bloated...really hope it's not PMS :wacko:

Well ladies, im still struggling away with my chart this month....ff has now changed and said that I o'd on CD 10!!! Previously it was CD13...i think this is because of the +opk's, but i had a week of them last month as well....so its getting a bit confusing for me now...

I guess on the upside if it really was cd10, then I've effectively skipped three days of the tww which would put me at 8dpo today! At least we were:sex: around then anyway....last month we didnt start :sex: until on cd10...and my temps did start to increase around then as well...

Does anyone else have problems with ff when you have a fall back rise? It seems to change the o date because it stops three higher temps?

:dust::dust::dust::dust: ladies

Newbie - I think I'm having the same problem with the fallback rise! FF changed my O date from CD17 to CD19. Unfortunately I didn't have any EWCM this cycle and not doing OPKs so can't really tell. I'm hoping that O was on CD17 as we BD that day!

Hello. I'm sad :cry:

My best friend just texted me that she got a +hpt on Friday and that she's going to a doc appt on Monday to confirm. I've been preparing myself for this day and I'm SUPER excited for her but I feel like the news is choking me. I'm glad she texted and I didn't have to look her in the eyes when I said I was not upset and that I'm happy for her. Deep down inside I know I am but at the same time I'm just super sad.

It's her second and I was already super envious of the fact that she has a 22 month old adorable little girl. She got preggers right after I got married (which was 3 months after she got married). We had decided to wait until after my honeymoon which was 4 mos after our wedding and then we decided to wait another 6 mos so we could do a couple other things we were planning. Mostly, DH just wasn't ready. Then things went south between DH and I and we separated and finally got back together this past Nov and started TTC in Jan. She started TTC #2 in Feb/March but they were half trying...more like NTNP and here she is preggers already. She's a year younger and it's her second so I know it's easier for her and she is like my sister so I feel guilty for feeling sad but I just can't help it. I want a baby! And now she gets to have a second...while I'm still stuck trying.

Anyway, I played it cool with DH and decided to come here to lean on you all. So thanks for listening and letting me 'vent'. I don't want him to see how sad I am...I hope to get over it by tomorrow. Usually, it takes me a day or two to recover from a pregnancy announcement. I think I'm just nervous already as we're going to meet an old friend's newborn this weekend and catch up with another pair of old friends who had their first baby back in January so I'm already dreading the trip to Cali tomorrow. Oh and another pair of friends are 7 months pregnant so it's going to be a hard trip already. Now this news just was the straw on the camels back. I hope to recover before my flight tomorrow morning...anyways...

Hope everyone is doing well!!!! GL to you Lily :hugs:

MrsChezek - :hugs: Don't blame you for being sad. One of my best friends just announced she was pregnant too! I'm happy for her, but at the same time, a little sad because I want to be pregnant soooo bad. Hope you have a nice holiday anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->