TTC #1 and over 30

Well ladies, i caved this morning and poas!!! Got was i was expecting, BFN, but honestly didnt really think it would be anything different!

Need to keep reminding myself that according to my calcs, Im on 9DPO, but ff really still thinks its only 6dpo...which does make the whole poas a little silly! But I will continue to indulge my habbit over the next few days and see if anything shows up...regardless, AF is due in about 6 days so I guess i wont have to wait long to find out!

Lily...i have everything crossed for another high temp and a BFP for you today!! If your LP is always 12 days then every day the witch stays on her broomstick is a little more hope!!

Pregpilot i think you got your BFP just before i joined this thread - that is amazingly late to get a BFP!! I think i would drive myself crazy if i had to wait until 25/26 DPO!!!!!

time to get out the :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

FX & GL ladies!

I don't know. After 15 or 16DPO I just felt so different. Like I was sure that AF wasn't going to show up after all.
I still had to pee on 5 sticks before I could believe it was true though...

I'll be going through a lotta sticks if that happens to me lol!!!:haha:

Hehe. I know that feeling. I still have the urge to POAS...

:thumbup: Good to know I am not alone!!!!!

I shall indulge....lol

Thanks so much newbie, mrschezek, pilot and everyone who has been sending good thoughts, including all my cycle buddies!!! I'm hopeful...tons of symptoms...super high temps...taking a walk with oh and our dog and picking up a fresh 3-pack of FRER and NOT a box of tampons :haha:

Just hope I can get a really good nights sleep...will update tomorrow am!

:dust:

Thanks so much newbie, mrschezek, pilot and everyone who has been sending good thoughts, including all my cycle buddies!!! I'm hopeful...tons of symptoms...super high temps...taking a walk with oh and our dog and picking up a fresh 3-pack of FRER and NOT a box of tampons :haha:

Ooh, here's some :dust: for ya

Good luck to you! Really hoping this is your month! :happydance:

Got my fingers tightly crossed for you! Oh, this is so exciting!

Got my fingers tightly crossed for you! Oh, this is so exciting!

Kmae - you're back :thumbup:

:dust::dust:

Yes! Sorry I have been MIA. I'm hosting my DH moms retirement party this weekend and between that and work I have been all tied up!

Yes! Sorry I have been MIA. I'm hosting my DH moms retirement party this weekend and between that and work I have been all tied up!

Sounds like perfect TTC distractions!!!

Have a lovely weekend :hugs:

Good luck lily!

rmsh - how are you doing? How were you test results?

afm - woke up to AF today 2 days early and with no warning cramps or spotting. Not taking it too. Bad because I reeally didn't think it was our month. Going to enjoy some wine this weekend.

Good luck lily!

afm - woke up to AF today 2 days early and with no warning cramps or spotting. Not taking it too. Bad because I reeally didn't think it was our month. Going to enjoy some wine this weekend.

Sorry zeez :hugs:

FX July is your month!

Good luck lily!

Sorry Af came Zeez

I get my results today after 11am. I might not be able to call til after lunch. I have a feeling they will only tell me if they are normal, and I wont get figures, but I will try. Will post when I get them

Zeez - i'm sorry the witch is here. :hugs: hope July is ur month, the lucky seven!!

rmsh - i tot normally u get a copy of the result, not in UK? hope everything's fine.

Hi Ladies- I am 4dpo and no symptoms at all. Maybe that is a symptom :laugh2:

My results are in and the doctor wishes to speak with me about my prolcatin levels. My thyroid hormones and everything else is normal.

i have to call back on Monday and get a doctor to call me, as they have no phone appointments left today

How long is your cycle? are they regular? Generally speaking, if your cycle is regular, you will ovulate around 14 days before the start of your period....(this is your LP and they can vary between 12-16 days or even more, but 14 gives you a good guestimate)

My cycle is regular, I've always been 28 days to the day but the last few months it's been 25-27 days. I've always been told day 14 is ovulation day so I figure I'll just try vigorously until the end of next week so I don't miss it!!

I thought mine was 28 days as well, however last month I initially thought i o'd on CD14....but then AF showed up on what would have been cd 26...so that gave me a luteal phase of 11 days...i was suspicious of this!!

On closer inspection of my chart from last month and looking at this month, I honestly think i O'd both months around cd 10....so my advice to you would be to get into the BD now!!! Hubby and I went for every other day so we didnt wear each other out!

Im only on my second month trying! You'd think by my level of impatience that it had been ages...:blush: its one of the same old stories, we put off 'trying' until we thought 'now was the right time' so i just want it to be now already!!!

OPK's will definitely help as well, but temping is the ultimate indication (unless you have silly temp spikes like me which are just plain confusing, other than telling me that i actually have o'd!)[/QUOTE]

I might have to do some research.
Ha ha I think I'm going to be the same, going to get very cranky if I don't get pregnant this month :growlmad:
I've been ready for a while but wanted to get a house and our wedding sorted first now I just want it to happen straight away.
Hopefully we won't have to wait too long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->