TTC #1 and over 30

Hi ladies!

Temp still high today :thumbup:

I've done a few tests last night and this am with FMU/SMU :blush:

Here's the deal-they look pretty stark white, but if I contort my eyes, body, lighting and perform some Jedi mind tricks I think it's within the realm of possibility that I see the faintest lines on earth beginning to develop. But it's so ridiculous that I would not in a million years even suggest to my man that they existed and the best camera on earth couldn't pick them up for me to show to you. I swear I see a thick almost white line beginning to develop on my cheapies. I know folks would worry about evap with anything but pink but it's all the same batch and I've never had this before with any of them and it's in the right place with the right thickness. With my FRER, if you hold it up to the light you can sort of make out this idea that a line is trying its best to form.

But...the biggest thing is the high temperatures! For me, that's close to proof! Never had a luteal phase longer than 12 days and my temp always goes down for a day or two before :witch: shows. Symptoms: sore boobs and nipples, lots of veins, darkening areolas, very emotional (but in a happy way), headaches, constipated, bloating has begun in force, thirsty, a little bit of cramping very low. Oh, and I just feel pregnant-I know I posted at like 6dpo that I thought we had done it - then I doubted myself- but it's a feeling that is hard to describe.

We shall see-I have two more FRER-definitely going to test on Sunday, may test tomorrow. I'm almost out of cheapies and we are headed out of town for the weekend. I'm hopeful but trying to stay super calm. My man wants this so badly that he is not talking about it at all (thats how i know); we are sort of avoiding the subject-he doesn't want to get too excited and then get disappointed but i know that he thinks this is it and is already a bit over the moon. He is so amazing and I hope that I can get real non-imaginary lines to show him for fathers day! If it doesn't happen I really think we'll be ok, but I can't explain what's happening right now any other way-I'm certain about my ovulation date based on signs and my opk's, at most it's one day off (ff thinks I'm 14dpo today).

Any testing advice?? Xo to you all-you're the only people on earth I'm sharing any of this with and it means so much to me that I could tear up (another symptom???).

:dust: :dust:

Hi ladies!

Here's the deal-they look pretty stark white, but if I contort my eyes, body, lighting and perform some Jedi mind tricks I think it's within the realm of possibility that I see the faintest lines on earth beginning to develop. But it's so ridiculous that I would not in a million years even suggest to my man that they existed and the best camera on earth couldn't pick them up for me to show to you. I swear I see a thick almost white line beginning to develop on my cheapies. I know folks would worry about evap with anything but pink but it's all the same batch and I've never had this before with any of them and it's in the right place with the right thickness. With my FRER, if you hold it up to the light you can sort of make out this idea that a line is trying its best to form.

But...the biggest thing is the high temperatures! For me, that's close to proof! Never had a luteal phase longer than 12 days and my temp always goes down for a day or two before :witch: shows. Symptoms: sore boobs and nipples, lots of veins, darkening areolas, very emotional (but in a happy way), headaches, constipated, bloating has begun in force, thirsty, a little bit of cramping very low. Oh, and I just feel pregnant-I know I posted at like 6dpo that I thought we had done it - then I doubted myself- but it's a feeling that is hard to describe.

We shall see-I have two more FRER-definitely going to test on Sunday, may test tomorrow. I'm almost out of cheapies and we are headed out of town for the weekend. I'm hopeful but trying to stay super calm. My man wants this so badly that he is not talking about it at all (thats how i know); we are sort of avoiding the subject-he doesn't want to get too excited and then get disappointed but i know that he thinks this is it and is already a bit over the moon. He is so amazing and I hope that I can get real non-imaginary lines to show him for fathers day! If it doesn't happen I really think we'll be ok, but I can't explain what's happening right now any other way-I'm certain about my ovulation date based on signs and my opk's, at most it's one day off (ff thinks I'm 14dpo today).

Any testing advice?? Xo to you all-you're the only people on earth I'm sharing any of this with and it means so much to me that I could tear up (another symptom???).

I hope you get your pink line, have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies!

Good luck, Lily!

Hi ladies!

Woooooooooooooow!!!! OH THE SUSPENSE!!!

Hi ladies!

Woooooooooooooow!!!! OH THE SUSPENSE!!!

I know...trying so hard to play it cool but the truth is I'm freaking out.

Hi ladies!

I hope this is it for you.
I also had that feeling "I just feel pregnant" before I got my first line...
Fingers crossed.
:dust:

Good Luck Lily!!!

Ok I just had a complete breakdown at the DMV. Started crying because I had to go get my marriage license and continued to cry for an hour and a half. I'm not sure what that was about LOL. When I got back they took me right away and I got everything changed over. They must have thought I was crazy. I can't help but wonder if I'm preggers. Also the last 2 days loads of gas. I swore I would not do this to myself though !

Ok, I've decided that I'm going to wait until Sunday morning to test. I hope that I can hold out! I really want to avoid this continued test squinting (I feel a bit like a crazy lady) and I think it's the best shot of giving my HCG levels (if this is for real) enough time to develop and show on a test. If I were realllllly patient I'd probably wait like a week, but we all know there is no way in heck that is gonna happen!

Fx'ed!!! Good luck to everyone this weekend - no matter where you are in your cycles, enjoy it and be good to yourselves and your oh's (even though they can be giant PITA's).

I promise to update on Sunday-Father's Day! It's always been a tough day for me because my dad died when I was young, so this would be a really nice way to add a different kind of memory. I probably will try not to be online here much between now and then because it makes me want to POAS, plus we'll be traveling all weekend, but I'm thinking of everyone. Oh, and I'll definitely update you if :witch: decides to show her face.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good Luck Lily!!!

Ok I just had a complete breakdown at the DMV. Started crying because I had to go get my marriage license and continued to cry for an hour and a half. I'm not sure what that was about LOL. When I got back they took me right away and I got everything changed over. They must have thought I was crazy. I can't help but wonder if I'm preggers. Also the last 2 days loads of gas. I swore I would not do this to myself though !

I had a TON of "symptoms" like that (if that is what they were - jury's still out) from 2-4 DPO - you can see on my chart. That was the reason I posted on here around 6DPO that I thought we had done it - it was super unusual for me. We shall see...good luck to you!

Hi ladies!

OOOOOO Lily I hope this is it for you! I can't wait to hear. :kiss:

Lily- Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy I hope you get your positrive. As for me, I think we may have done it too. I just feel very calm about it and no symptoms like the last 2 months. I just got off the phone with the OB nurse. I had to give her some info for an appointment for July. When I told her I only got my period for 1 day in May she asked if I tested. I did 3 days after it but not since. I'm wondering if I really could be preggers. :babydust: I told dh I was not going to go crazy this month. He said yes you are look at you you're already doing it !

Oh Nikki -good good good luck and :dust:

Are you going to test soon??

Nikki - I hope this is it for you as well.

Funny how everyone's :bfp: gets me to keep trying and I get so excited for you all. I'm done with with the negativity that I had last week.

Oh Nikki -good good good luck and :dust:

Are you going to test soon??

Veganlily, my only tip for testing is to hold out for testing as long as you can or you'll end up with line-eye looking for that BFP on a test strip! I'm hoping to hold out until at least 17DPO before I test but I don't know if I can be that patient.

I'm considering it ..... but I really should wait another week.

Nikki, hold out as long as you can!

LOTS of :dust: happy vibes to you all!

Hi ladies!

That sounds so promising!! Fx and :dust:!

I do have to say, seeing everyone on here get their :bfp: makes me feel so much better about everything I am going through and keeps my hopes up. Every day I have to deal with AF not going away I want to give up and go on bcp because that is all the doctors will ever do to help it, but then seeing everyone on here changes my mind. I am so happy that we are all here to support one another.

Still dealing with AF two weeks later. Hopefully she will stop soon so we can go back to trying.

Hi ladies!

Oh lily this sounds sooooo promising!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Stay away witch!

I'm on the edge of my seat every time I log on!

FX for you Hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->