TTC #1 and over 30

Oh ladies, I'm out. A fierce and painful :witch: arrived in the middle of the night accompanied by a temperature drop this morning. I feel really sad :cry: but also totally at peace. I'll never totally understand what happened with so many high temps :shrug: but the bfn's had me nervous/doubting the whole time, so I did feel somewhat prepared for this. We're disappointed but ok, and intent on enjoying the rest of our weekend. Thank you all for coming on this ride with me this month-I'm sorry it didn't have a happy ending but I'm so thankful that you were here with me.

Love, :hugs: and so so so so much :dust: to everyone. March babies sound good to anyone else?? :coolio:

{{{Lily}} i am so sorry . I'm glad you are ok though. I'll prob see you over at the July thread. Keep your head up !

Oh Lily! I'm so sorry to hear :hugs: but I'm glad you're taking it in stride. Maybe the eggy tried to hold on but for some reason couldn't! I don't know how to explain the temps really but that was a bit unfair of ur body to tease you like that. Big big hugs to you!!! Enjoy your weekend to the fullest!! cx

Oh Lily, this ttc thing can be so cruel sometimes:hugs:. Something different must have been happening this month based on all your high temps. Yes, a March baby sounds perfect!

Nikkah, I think you are smart to wait to test. BFNs are so crushing! I hope these 9 days go by quickly for you!

Piglet, Yes that is a sign! You couldn't find a bbt anywhere and suddenly it shows up right when you were loosing steam. Many of us have been temping for a while now so let us know if you have any questions.

Oh ladies, I'm out. A fierce and painful :witch: arrived in the middle of the night accompanied by a temperature drop this morning. I feel really sad :cry: but also totally at peace. I'll never totally understand what happened with so many high temps :shrug: but the bfn's had me nervous/doubting the whole time, so I did feel somewhat prepared for this. We're disappointed but ok, and intent on enjoying the rest of our weekend. Thank you all for coming on this ride with me this month-I'm sorry it didn't have a happy ending but I'm so thankful that you were here with me.

Love, :hugs: and so so so so much :dust: to everyone. March babies sound good to anyone else?? :coolio:

:hugs::hugs: lilly. we will keep on holding on to each other till we get our BFPs. :hugs::hugs:

i'm so sorry Lily :hugs: our time will come, i want to believe it.

Sorry to hear that Lilly...for couple of months I thought I could possibly be pregnant..my temps were high and kept rising and my LH phase was over 17 days...but then AF came....I also did some hpt tests and bfn's just killed me...so what I did last month I stopped temping after I realized that I have ovulated and I wait or AF to start..I did not do any HPT’s either….that way I only get sad and depressed once instead of several times in TWW….my doc said to test on CD 35 but AF comes before that so if it ever happens that I make it to CD 35 I will be testing and then I need to call my doc with results…anyway I am just rambling…I just wanted to send you hughs…:hugs: and lots of baby dust for the next month...
A
FM I am on my fourth round of Clomid…we are suppose to start BD tomorrow and keep going every other day until day 21…some days that is a challenge especially because we have been doing this for a long time…over a year now…I stopped counting how long because it is depressing….

Luna..I agree March babies sound like an awesome plan…

Sorry homegirl!!! Cheers to another ROUND!!!

Sorry lily.

i'm so up for a March baby ! Its silly but if my cycles stay around the same length my due date mean bub would be one of the few star signs that both me and DH get on with really well sooo...

anyway hope everyone is doing well.

Lily - I won't be testing until June 26th, assuming AF doesn't show. So I still have quite a while!!! But so far I've managed to keep my mind off the wait with our trip to Cali to visit friends and meet family for nephew's college graduation. So that's good! I fly home on Wed and then that last week will be dreadfully spent at home. Good luck to you today...hope that :witch: stays away!!! Keep us posted :hugs:

Zeez - sorry AF got you but at least it wasn't a total surprise. I find that helps a bit. Enjoy your wine spree!!!

nikkih - how are you doing?? I had sore nipples yesterday which is very new to me. I've only had them once or twice before but usually right before AF is due…which at 3DPO would be unlikely! So perhaps that is something :winkwink: Otherwise, I've been gassy as well…but I've been eating a ton of fresh fruits and veggies - catching up from having none while in Europe! So you're thinking you might not have had a real period this past cycle and you'd be like a month and a half preggers now? That would be awesome! Are you going to hold out until 12DPO anyways?

cfox - 17DPO is quite the wait!!! You must be VERy self disciplined :thumbup: I won't test before 14DPO, that's as long as I can keep myself from testing.

Newbie - we have a thread rule of no testing before 12DPO missy!!!!! You lil rule breaker :dohh: Good luck to you!!!! FX
:dust:

piglet :hugs: That is just so wrong of your officemate…very immature! Hang in there, your time will come and your baby will be twice as beautiful as hers cause you're a better person!

kmae - oh my gosh! I just read your sore nips comment. I had them yesterday!! How exciting. It's a new thing for me…never had them that early in a cycle!! Good luck with your party!!!!! And hang in there, every pregnancy is different so you're still in a good place :hugs:

AFM, temps still high so I'm happy. No new symptoms today - just still very gassy. I'm happy with that! Trying to stay busy and let the time fly. Bee letting myself have a sip of wine here and there which usually I don't at all after O but we're going to so many different dinner and gatherings that it's hard not to as people start asking RIGHT AWAY! So I sip here and there to keep them off our trail :winkwink:

Good luck to everyone!!!!
:hug:

Oopsies!!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Oh lily i am so sorry to hear this :-(

Our bodies can be very cruel to us at times.....I hope this next month is your month, sending you loads of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Nikkih - all ur symptoms sound promising so stop driving yourself mad and RELAX!!! Stress is no good :hugs: AF is due on the 26th for me so we get to wait it out together yet again!!!

Big hugs and FX cycle buddy!
:dust:

MrsChezek I am relaxing. I enjoyed sitting on the deck and reading my kindle. We also filled the hot tub which due to trying to conceive we will only set to mid 80's this year.

:hugs: Lilly! I love your attitude.

Hope you all had a nice Father's day today. I made my hubby (which is a dad) breakfast in bed then his daughter and I took him to the water park. It was a fun day but we are beat but wanted to check in on you ladies.

I start my fertile week tomorrow, we've been super good at :sex: everyday since Thursday. Hope we can keep it up. We are trying to make sure this is for sure our month.

:hugs: Lilly! I love your attitude.

Hope you all had a nice Father's day today. I made my hubby (which is a dad) breakfast in bed then his daughter and I took him to the water park. It was a fun day but we are beat but wanted to check in on you ladies.

I start my fertile week tomorrow, we've been super good at :sex: everyday since Thursday. Hope we can keep it up. We are trying to make sure this is for sure our month.

GL Breezy!!!:hugs:

how was everybody's weekend?

i did my first bbt this morning. i'm a newbie hope i could use this effectively. anyhoo, two days brown spotting. i'm still waiting for AF. :(

i did my first bbt this morning. i'm a newbie hope i could use this effectively. anyhoo, two days brown spotting. i'm still waiting for AF. :(

When (or if:winkwink:) you AF starts start your temping cart on cd1 (the first day of your period). This way you can get an idea what cd you ovulate around each cycle. You have to temp for a couple months before you see your bodies pattern- but hoping you get pg before you get a chance to see a pattern:winkwink:

When (or if:winkwink:) you AF starts start your temping cart on cd1 (the first day of your period). This way you can get an idea what cd you ovulate around each cycle. You have to temp for a couple months before you see your bodies pattern- but hoping you get pg before you get a chance to see a pattern:winkwink:

ah ic. ok so no temp taking for now. i am due to have my af this 20th. i had brown spotting 2 days ago, i thought i was going to have it. i'm waiting though.

Well i just spoke with my doctor, he said I have to have a repeat blood test at the end of June, and if my levels are still high, i have to be referred to an endocrinologist

So anything above 628 units is abnormal and mine were 870. He said that is not extrememly high but still higher than it should be

I told him about the milky liquid from my nipples and he said that is a sign of high prolactin levels (which I knew)

So I have to book another blood test at the end of June, then a doc appointment the week after to discuss results, and probably get a referral

So more waiting for me

:hugs: rmsh

Well I suppose it was bound to happen but last night hubby was having trouble performing and said it's just a lot of pressure...i get it, we've been going at this since January. Hopefully we can make it through the next week but I really don't know how many more months we can keep this up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->