TTC #1 and over 30

Lily, you are not the only one who does that:haha: I shove mine under my tongue when I want my temps to stay high- but it never really makes a difference!

lily, i'll try to vacuum seal my mouth when i take my temp tom morning. thanks for the advice. i really pray AF won't show up anytime soon. do you think that brown spotting two days ago meant something?

lily, i'll try to vacuum seal my mouth when i take my temp tom morning. thanks for the advice. i really pray AF won't show up anytime soon. do you think that brown spotting two days ago meant something?

Lol-I hold it firmly, but not crazy tight, under the right side of my tongue. Same spot/firmness every time before drinking water, talking, or even sitting up. Reach over and put in mouth and then get up and going after the final beep.

Brown spotting could be a great sign of implantation-I never spot so that would be very very significant for me-depends on your body and whether it's normal for you. Fx'ed!!

Hi I've been away a while as we've been moving house but AF is due on 22nd but I had a bit of spotting yesterday evening but then nothing today. I normally spot 2 days before but nothing this early. Not hopeful though, think the witch is coming :(

Hi All:

Just wanted to say hello!

After years of trying NOT to get pregnant, finally got married and now TTC.. but didn't think it would be this hard :nope:

Getting so sad about it! I'm obsessed with pee sticks and opk tests.

Need some inspiration!

Baby dust to each and everyone of you!

Lily, you are not the only one who does that:haha: I shove mine under my tongue when I want my temps to stay high- but it never really makes a difference!

Thank goodness I am not the only one!!! LOL!!

Speaking of temps...mine has gone back up a little today...AF is due tomorrow...i hate this part of the TWW!

FF pregnancy monitor today says possibly triphasic on cd21...havent seen that before! Im not getting my hopes up tho....im not feeling very pregnant!!

:dust: ladies

Today for sure is O day for me, CD 14. I have been monitoring my CM, cervix, and I get pressure in my lower abdomen for about 5 days this time of the month. I have had the pressure since Thursday, some light cramping over the weekend and my cervix has gotten higher, softer and is more open daily. Today I am very bloated, have the most pressure and even a little spotting mixed in with the CM. Luckily the DH and I BD early this morning so the timing is the best it has been in the 3 mths we've been TTC. I'm really hoping for a huge BFP this month!!!!!

Newbie, you chart is triphastic! I hope that means BFP for you!

Twinkles, welcome! Yah we are always joking how we tried so lOng not to get pg- and then when we are ready it's a lot harder to get pg then we thought! I hope you don't have to wait much longer!

Poppy, spotting ey in your TWW could be a great sign! I hope it is!

Readyforfamily, my DH and I also had great timing this cycle! I hope this is the magical cycle for both of us!

Newbie, you chart is triphastic! I hope that means BFP for you!

Twinkles, welcome! Yah we are always joking how we tried so lOng not to get pg- and then when we are ready it's a lot harder to get pg then we thought! I hope you don't have to wait much longer!

Poppy, spotting ey in your TWW could be a great sign! I hope it is!

Readyforfamily, my DH and I also had great timing this cycle! I hope this is the magical cycle for both of us!

Thanks Kmae! I am feeling rather AF'y today, so im not particularly hopeful that she will stay away tomorrow...last cycle i started spotting at night on 11 dpo, so i guess not long to wait.

Are your charts normally quite similar? This is only my second month charting so Im not sure how different they normally are but this month is WELL different to last!!!

I guess I should still keep my FX until i know for sure!

Newbie, mine changed some since starting Clomid which extended my LP but my post O temp has never stayed above 98.2 and my temp always drops about 2 days before AF.

ooh exciting newbie! good luck :)

afm temping has been going better than expected, should be o-ing on saturday or sunday if my previous estimates were right. Hubby had last night off and he's at work tonight so he'd better be ready for some serious :sex: starting tomorrow :lol:

Newbie, mine changed some since starting Clomid which extended my LP but my post O temp has never stayed above 98.2 and my temp always drops about 2 days before AF.

hmmm....last month my temp dropped on what would have been 12dpo, with AF so cd1...

I guess tomorrow's temp will tell me!!!

I'll just send around a little :dust: just in case!!!

ooh exciting newbie! good luck :)

afm temping has been going better than expected, should be o-ing on saturday or sunday if my previous estimates were right. Hubby had last night off and he's at work tonight so he'd better be ready for some serious :sex: starting tomorrow :lol:

Thanks Luna!! I SO wish our body could find a way to communicate if cramps are for AF or not!!!

Obviously i have too much time on my hands today, and work is not providing enough of a distraction for me!!!

Newbie it is looking so good!!!! :thumbup:

:dust: :dust:

Thanks Lily!

Wish I could feel the same....just really does feel like AF Is approaching at a rapid rate of knots.....all crampy like and bloated....

boooo if so!!!

and so i did closed my mouth and all. still i got a lower temp. hohum. how come i still ahve't had my AF yet.

another question, i had 2 days brown spotting saturday and sunday and then it stoppped. does it mean anything?

does duphaston have anything to do with my low temp or no AF? i am so confused.

Well bad news....I'm pretty sure the witch has just shown up on schedule!

Will have to wait until tomorrow to confirm with low temp but am expecting a massive drop in the morning...boooooooo

Will have to wait until tomorrow to confirm with low temp but am expecting a massive drop in the morning...boooooooo

why did you have spotting already? hugs hugs

why did you have spotting already? hugs hugs

Afraid so, same as last month starting on 11dpo late afternoon...

Grrrr to that witch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"