TTC #1 and over 30

Oh newbie keep us updated. Ditto to you piglet-afraid I'm it sure about the answers to your questions other than to say again that if you chart for a more extended period of time, I think things will become a lot more clear.

:hugs: and :dust:

baby dust to everyone! everything is going to be ok. if this is not our month we still have July. go march babies!

on the other side, i'm trying to keep my depression at bay. i don't want to feel sad. i want to cheerful with a hopeful heart.

I bought geritol last night in case this is not my month. However, I noticed this morning my hair is extremely greasy and I washed it yesterday morning.Is this a sign? I read somewhere it might be. Also, still having no symptoms of any pms etc and I'm due in 6 days. This time last month I was cramping and nauseous.

In case this is not my month... how do I take the geritol? I know I could google it but figured I'd ask here first.

Ok I caved and tested at 9dpo big fat negative~! I know it is still early but I feel out for this month.

i have discharge this morning. is this a sign that the witch is going to show up soon?

i have discharge this morning. is this a sign that the witch is going to show up soon?

Nope! I had it a lot before my bfp. Stay positive! :)

Nikki - You're in trouble. The 12 day rule is so you don't get bummed out. It's too early! You stay positive too! :)

Sending lots of :dust: to all of you!!!

Yea I know MD I just could not help myself. I wont test again until I miss my period. At least I'll try lol.

Oh newbie keep us updated. Ditto to you piglet-afraid I'm it sure about the answers to your questions other than to say again that if you chart for a more extended period of time, I think things will become a lot more clear.

Thanks Lily...well i didnt get the temp drop i expected this morning....and bright red spotting last night has turned to dark brown this morning...but I am still feeling full AF cramps so the witch might just have decided to creep up on me slowly this month instead of wham bang full flow!!!

So frustrating!

Thanks Lily...well i didnt get the temp drop i expected this morning....and bright red spotting last night has turned to dark brown this morning...but I am still feeling full AF cramps so the witch might just have decided to creep up on me slowly this month instead of wham bang full flow!!!

So frustrating!

Same exact thing with me-af was slow enough coming on with no cramps that for a good 10 hours I hoped it was implantation-at some point when it turns bright red and you think about the temp drop it becomes undeniable...grrrrr :hugs::hugs:

BUUUTTT your temp is still in the triphasic high levels so I say it's still hopeful!!

So frustrating!

Same exact thing with me-af was slow enough coming on with no cramps that for a good 10 hours I hoped it was implantation-at some point when it turns bright red and you think about the temp drop it becomes undeniable...grrrrr :hugs::hugs:

BUUUTTT your temp is still in the triphasic high levels so I say it's still hopeful!!

GRRR indeed!!!

Last night it really was bright bright red....and today was just weird to be honest (tmi alert) but dark brown and a bit clotty? Now it has stopped altogether....stupid witch!!!

Im not getting my hopes up because these cramps are nasty!!!

So glad I have you ladies on here to vent to and keep myself sane!!!

:hugs:

nikkih!!! BAD cycle buddy! You broke the rule! So sad you had to face that stark white bfn :flower: No more testing for you until you're prime. And don't feel out - 9DPO is waaaaaaay too early to test!!!

newbie - good luck, hope AF stays away!!!
:dust:

OK, I am done traveling for a while - so thankful to be home!!! Off to wash up and go to sleep in my own bed. Can't wait! Looking forward to catching up and staying tuned in with all my girls here too. 5 more days til testing!!!! FX :thumbup:

nikkih!!! BAD cycle buddy! You broke the rule! So sad you had to face that stark white bfn :flower: No more testing for you until you're prime. And don't feel out - 9DPO is waaaaaaay too early to test!!!

newbie - good luck, hope AF stays away!!!

OK, I am done traveling for a while - so thankful to be home!!! Off to wash up and go to sleep in my own bed. Can't wait! Looking forward to catching up and staying tuned in with all my girls here too. 5 more days til testing!!!! FX :thumbup:

Thanks Mrs Chezek :)

I've just realised that today is 12dpo for me, if indeed the witch doesnt return at some stage today...still no sign of her again now...and i dont normally ever get to 12dpo as my lp is 11 days!!

I suppose I could test, but this time i really do feel like she is hovering in the shadows....damn pest...

(its like my poas addiction has suddenly been cured!!!)

Hi ladies just checking in.
sorry to those that the witch caught .
good luck to all those BDing and testing.
i'm waiting to O but this cycle thinking less about ttc and more about getting healthier for pregnancy. Losing weight, saw my dentist and got ''dewormed'' (the last one I didn't even know I was supposed to).
I also booking a 'preconception visit' with the obgyn I want as it's not my regular one and its difficult to get an appointment if your not already a patient of his. My app will be in October! So if I do get pregnat this cycle it will be at around 17 weeks. Yikes!

Time for a whinge!

Can I just say I am so over this! Stupid body....if that's you knocking at my door ms witch then come already!

I feel like my body is playing tricks on me....still no sign of her return...and I keep checking expecting to find her!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Ok, rant over, sigh.

HAng in there Nikki, newbie, piglet and Chezek!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Afm, I'm just ending my period and probably 14-17 days from ovulation so I'm planning to take a break from temping and charting (until about 14 dpo or so) and just chill for a bit. I'm sure I'll be less active on the boards but I will be stalking for your :bfp:!

:hugs: Newbie

Lily good idea taking a break from temps. It lifted so much weight off of me. I will never go back.

Welcome home Chezek, sleeping in our own beds after being gone is so wonderful.

I am on cd13 and decided to use opk's again this month since it will be the last until our house is done if it doesn't happen this month. We figured we should give clomid it's last round and see what happens. I'm actually feeling great about our timing this month, we have managed to dtd everyday since last Thursday, just waiting for the smiley.

Hope everyone is doing great. Lots of :dust: to all of you! It will happen for all of us, stay positive! :hugs:

MrsChezek I know I'm bad. Still no signs of pms. I will test again wed if witch does not show..
Newbie I'm sorry your body is playing games. It is very frustrating!

I am 10 dpo today and feeling fine. No tww symptoms which is kind of sad lol.

Newbie - if she holds out today you should test with tomorrow's FMU - that will be 14DPO and you should get a pretty accurate result. Do you have any FRERs? Just an idea…or you can just wait a bit longer too. The longer the better! But being stressed is no good, so if testing will help you keep calm, then do it but with FMU only.

Lily - I definitely enjoyed my break! I highly recommend it. Enjoy and do pop by sometime!

Breezy - good luck! Hope you catch that eggy :hugs:

nikkih - do you usually get early PMS? I don't usually have any signs of AF until the day before, sometimes just a couple hours before she shows up. So I'm always left in the dark until the very last minute!!!!! SO not cool :growlmad: I'm kind of glad that our final days of TWW are over a weekend, it's easier for me to keep busy. I get antsy while working…good luck to you buddy!!! FX :hugs:

kmae - how are you? Any SS to report? I had the sore nipples you spoke of like twice in the last week, maybe three times. Otherwise, I had some pulling and pinching on Monday evening and nothing else. I haven't even been tired like I was last month…so I'm not feeling pregnant exactly but I'm not feeling out either. Just waiting… :coffee:

joey - are you back from Spain yet???? Hope you're having a fantastic time :happydance: - I'm keeping everything crossed for you that AF is staying away and you get your BFP this cycle! :hugs:

Anyone planning to :test: before Tuesday??? FX to you all!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

MrsChezek I did not think I did but the last 2 months I had cramping, nausea and stuff. I don't know lol I am so confused. I have been so emotional lately that dh is urging me to test. He really thinks I might be pregnant. I dunno yesterday I exploded on a dear friend and it is so out of character for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->