TTC #1 and over 30

Well I would wait at least until 12DPO!!! Don't want to get any more false negatives than you have to. GL!!! :hugs:

well hello guys. i am CD33 today. and no signs of the witch yet. i'm planning to test but i'm scared of getting that bfn. i'm not ready yet. remember i just started taking my temps. this morning my temp is high. so i am confuse. for three days it was going down then this morning is high. *sigh* i am definitely gaining weight.

@MD1223: did you have lots of discharge or spotting too?

@ nikki: i hope you'd get your BFP soon. FX for you!

@lily: let's keep the spirit up! happy thoughts.

@newbie: FX for you!

well hello guys. i am CD33 today. and no signs of the witch yet. i'm planning to test but i'm scared of getting that bfn. i'm not ready yet. remember i just started taking my temps. this morning my temp is high. so i am confuse. for three days it was going down then this morning is high. *sigh* i am definitely gaining weight.

FX'd for you :dust:

Hi Piglet, when did you say you experienced some spotting?

Hey Nikki!! i was wondering where you were hiding! lol. Im 30 can I join? 10DPO as well! Little dizzy but nothing really.. frustrating as well. I believe this is my 10th cycle... :(

Hey Nikki!! i was wondering where you were hiding! lol. Im 30 can I join? 10DPO as well! Little dizzy but nothing really.. frustrating as well. I believe this is my 10th cycle... :(

Hey girl I was wondering the same about you ! I have no symptoms. Remember last month I had every symptom under the sun LOL/

Nikki - if you normally get symptoms, none could be a good sign!

Piglet - no spotting for me but lots of discharge (still have it and sorry for the TMI ;)).

GL and FX'd Nikki, Piglet, Newbie, MrsChez!! Who else is testing soon?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

MD last month I had veins more prominent, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, sore boobs, cramps all starting at like 3 dpo. I swear I drove myself crazy. I just started getting a little very small amount of cramping and had a gush of cm so much i thought I got my period but nope just very wet cm but not enough to soak my panties just make certain spots see through. Sorry for tmi

MD last month I had veins more prominent, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, sore boobs, cramps all starting at like 3 dpo. I swear I drove myself crazy. I just started getting a little very small amount of cramping and had a gush of cm so much i thought I got my period but nope just very wet cm but not enough to soak my panties just make certain spots see through. Sorry for tmi

Sounds promising!! FX'd!!!

That does sound good nikki!! I had a gush of brown/pink on 4DPO but tested BFN this am :( I have an appointment middle of July with the doctor to discuss IUI and IVF. I was hoping to get pregnant before then but guess I have to wait :wacko:

That does sound good nikki!! I had a gush of brown/pink on 4DPO but tested BFN this am :( I have an appointment middle of July with the doctor to discuss IUI and IVF. I was hoping to get pregnant before then but guess I have to wait :wacko:

It may be to early to test. I am going July 16 to high risk ob I was hoping to be pregnant by then too. F'xd for us both!

Hi Ladies,

Thanks so much for all your words of support, it really helps!!

My temp is still high today but some more red spotting today and im pretty sure the witch will be back in full force by the end of day...maybe she got her dates confused or something!

On to the next cycle we will go with chins up :)

:dust: ladies

Hi Ladies,

Thanks so much for all your words of support, it really helps!!

My temp is still high today but some more red spotting today and im pretty sure the witch will be back in full force by the end of day...maybe she got her dates confused or something!

On to the next cycle we will go with chins up :)

:dust: ladies

Update ....in fact I think she has just dropped in now... GRRRRR ms witch!

GL ladies who are testing soon!

@Newbie: oh no, newbie, don't worry. I mean, I was just sort of loppy this past few days, with spotting and expecting and having the thermometer (at last!) but really i appreciate your info. :hugs:

@veganlily: so the temps vary. which part of the tongue should i put it? what do you mean loosely? sorry i really am ignorant in all this stuff. :blush:

@rmsh1: actually i don't really know my pre-o and post-o, because i just started taking my temps yesterday (because its new and was excited to use it) :winkwink:

thanks thanks guys. i really appreciate your feedbacks. baby dust to all! :hugs:

Yeah I also temp under tongue-same spot every time with same amount of pressure, etc. it's tempting to really hold that sucker tight when I want the temps to stay high at end of 2ww but I realize how silly that is! Hope I'm not the only one who has to stop myself from doing that :blush:

Fertilityfriend.com has a ton of great information and online tutorials. I love the original book the best still - Taking Charge of Your Fertility. Read it when I was 21 and it changed my life-charted to avoid for many years with my ex so I wouldn't have to be on the pill-don't like chemicals and it made me super mauseous sick/gain weight/lose all sex drive. Feel free to ask me any questions and lots of luck!

Oh Lily, I just read your news. I'm so sorry. I had such high hopes for you! Just checking in after a week and half or so. I needed a break frrom everything for a bit. This af hit me so dang hard. But I am back and start my high fertiity this week. I broke down and got the FRER ovulation sticks instead of the internet cheapies. I hope they help!!

And I am tempted to stick my thermometer further down to get a higher temp in the tww. You're not alone girlie! :)

:dust: to my girls!!

:hugs: newbie

Nice to see you back bakingbabe, we're both on cd 10 today! :)

Newbie, darn it! I hope you get your March baby!

Ladies, I am kind of freeking out right now! It really dawned on me that if I don't get pg by July, then I will be reaching an entire year since I got pg with my angle baby. I just can't stand the thought of having to go through that time and still not being pg. please, please, please let me have my sticky bean by that time![-o<

Hi Piglet, when did you say you experienced some spotting?

spotting was on june 16 and 17 which is my CD28 and 29. am planning to take test today but i'm still scared. i guess i have another cyst. by the way, my bbt is increasing does it mean anything?

:hugs: newbie :hugs:

Thanks so much baking. I'm afraid with my long cycles we are going to start getting further and further apart from one another-I probably won't ovulate for about 2 weeks. Glad you took a break-I'm taking a small one too but stalking here because I think some serious :bfp: are in the air here!!

:dust: to all the imminent testers...I think "symptom" spotting is a bit of a gamble, but I also realize its impossible not to do! Just try to rely on things like high temperatures and missed periods more so than moodiness, sore breasts, wet cm, etc-PMS and pg share so many symptoms that it's painful to get hopes up-just some advice from a slightly weary 2ww veteran!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

lily...am so confused already! i'm in a bit of a dilemma because I'm torn between testing and not testing. I was supposed to have my peiod on the 20th. hohum. I'm also paranoid because my missed period could also mean i have another cyst. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->