TTC #1 and over 30

I woke up so bloated today I want to cut my skin like a sausage casing and crawl out of it LOL.

Veganlily it sure is hard not to do. I'm grateful up until now I have had none really.

hi all, sorry for the af show.. good luck for next time... I pray that this cycle brings the bfp for us.. babydust to all..

MD last month I had veins more prominent, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, sore boobs, cramps all starting at like 3 dpo. I swear I drove myself crazy. I just started getting a little very small amount of cramping and had a gush of cm so much i thought I got my period but nope just very wet cm but not enough to soak my panties just make certain spots see through. Sorry for tmi

I had a lot of signs last month too and not too many this month! Mainly just gassiness and a bit of breast or sometimes just even nipple tenderness. Maybe that does mean something good!!!! FX for us :flower:
:dust:

That does sound good nikki!! I had a gush of brown/pink on 4DPO but tested BFN this am :( I have an appointment middle of July with the doctor to discuss IUI and IVF. I was hoping to get pregnant before then but guess I have to wait :wacko:

Hi. Clarkey! :hi:
You are welcome to join but we have a thread rule of no testing before 12DPO :winkwink: So no more early testing for you!!!! :haha:

Newbie, darn it! I hope you get your March baby!

Ladies, I am kind of freaking out right now! It really dawned on me that if I don't get pg by July, then I will be reaching an entire year since I got pg with my angle baby. I just can't stand the thought of having to go through that time and still not being pg. please, please, please let me have my sticky bean by that time![-o<

Oh Kmae! That must be SO hard :hugs: I can't even imagine what it would feel like but hopefully you won't have to go through it at all. FX for a sticky bean for you this cycle!!! Any new symptoms? :flower:

Newbie - what a bummer! that damned :witch: I really thought you were going to get that bfp this cycle...hope you're enjoying your week of relaxation and indulgence. FX for this next cycle!!!! :hugs:

Lily - I fully agree! I SS last month and got nothing but a heartbreak when AF showed up. This cycle I'm just noting down anything that I notice but I'm not looking for symptoms and trying to focus on other stuff to make the time pass quicker. So far so good! Planned a busy weekend too so hopefully Tuesday will be here in no time and of course no visit from the :witch:!! FX for you this cycle!!!

piglet - sounds like that spotting could have been implantation bleeding and you might be in a good place. But I totally understand that you're stressed about it being a cyst instead! Stress is bad for babies and TTC in general so if you're freaking out, you should totally go see a doc and get some answers. Being scared won't change the fact of whether you do or do not have a cyst but it might cause you to not get pregnant!!! So I would schedule an appointment with your doc and tell them you're 12 days late and that you're worried you have another cyst and of course mention you might be pregnant so that they check for that first. Good luck! :hugs:

:hug: to all the girls! And dust to all those about to test!!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

Ladies, I am kind of freeking out right now! It really dawned on me that if I don't get pg by July, then I will be reaching an entire year since I got pg with my angle baby. I just can't stand the thought of having to go through that time and still not being pg. please, please, please let me have my sticky bean by that time![-o<

Kmae I am so sorry. I pray you get your sticky bean this month. I can't imagine how hard it is on all of you ladies trying to conceive so long. I am only at it 2 months and at witts end.

That does sound good nikki!! I had a gush of brown/pink on 4DPO but tested BFN this am :( I have an appointment middle of July with the doctor to discuss IUI and IVF. I was hoping to get pregnant before then but guess I have to wait :wacko:

You are welcome to join but we have a thread rule of no testing before 12DPO :winkwink: So no more early testing for you!!!! :haha:

uh oh....i didnt know that..I tested this am :bfn: :( I wont do it anymore :haha: Tomorrow im 12 DPO so I can test right lol. I feel its not my month anyways. Going to move to July soon!

How is everyone else doing? :dust:

Welcome back Baking! We all need a little break sometimes, glad you are back!

Kmae - I will put in some extra prayers for you. :hugs:

Piglet - I say test, at least that way you know and you can move forward. Knowing most of the time is better than not knowing in the end. GL

Nikki - They say no signs are good signs.

Lily - Have you tried anything to shorten your cycles?

I finally got my smiley today, I always get my positive opk in the mornings. I am sure we are covered up until this point. Everyday since last Thursday, I've always had a low drive but knowing this is our last month I don't want to miss a day. We will dtd the next 3 days in a row then take a day off and one more for good measure. I am getting worn out. Drinking my decaf green tea, taking my prental, using preseed and drinking my morning shakes. I sure hope this is our month, My friend told me this morning that she believes positive attitude is everything and I sure do have it back this month!!!!! :happydance:

uh oh....i didnt know that..I tested this am :bfn: :( I wont do it anymore :haha: Tomorrow im 12 DPO so I can test right lol. I feel its not my month anyways. Going to move to July soon!

How is everyone else doing? :dust:

I have to laugh at the testing. I can't bear to test and see a neg. I won't test again until Tuesday if :witch: does not show. I am so sad seeing the bfn. Let me know which July thread you move to. I'll come over if I don't get my bfp. Why is it so tempting to test???

Breezy - a positive attitude does wonders!!! I'm glad you found yours back. FX to you and GL catching that eggy!!!

nikkih - hope Tuesday will come in no time! Look forward to POASing with you then :winkwink: :haha:

Thanks for the positive thoughts MrsChezek, Breezy, and Nikkih. :hugs:

MrsChezek, The only symptom I have right now (on 10dpo) is sore breasts- but I get sore breasts before AF quite often so it's not really a sign. Other than that- nothing. In my heart I already know I am out this month. I am going in to do a cyst check on the 28th and then onto round 3 of Clomid (if everything checks out). I really hope third time is the charm!

@alisa: aw. don't be sad yet until the witch shows up. keep up with the happy thoughts.

@mrschezek: i hope it was an implantation bleeding. i test tonight and its BFN. so i'm feeling sort of sad. i guess i'll just have to make an appointment with my OB again. i think that injection caused the cyst. btw, pt can be done right? i bought the cheap ones, thinking that if i buy clearblue and its still BFN its a total waste of money and more reason to be sad.

@Breezy: i did test, its BFN. :cry:

so what does my increase in temperature mean? does it have any interpretation at all?

The cramping has started so I'm pretty sure the witch is on her way :(

@alisa: aw. don't be sad yet until the witch shows up. keep up with the happy thoughts.

@mrschezek: i hope it was an implantation bleeding. i test tonight and its BFN. so i'm feeling sort of sad. i guess i'll just have to make an appointment with my OB again. i think that injection caused the cyst. btw, pt can be done right? i bought the cheap ones, thinking that if i buy clearblue and its still BFN its a total waste of money and more reason to be sad.

@Breezy: i did test, its BFN. :cry:

so what does my increase in temperature mean? does it have any interpretation at all?

:hugs: I would call your doctor and get in soon. The shots do cause cyst, they go away on their own sometimes and other times you have to have them removed. What cycle day are you on?

MD last month I had veins more prominent, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, sore boobs, cramps all starting at like 3 dpo. I swear I drove myself crazy. I just started getting a little very small amount of cramping and had a gush of cm so much i thought I got my period but nope just very wet cm but not enough to soak my panties just make certain spots see through. Sorry for tmi

I had a lot of signs last month too and not too many this month! Mainly just gassiness and a bit of breast or sometimes just even nipple tenderness. Maybe that does mean something good!!!! FX for us :flower:

Ladies, I am kind of freaking out right now! It really dawned on me that if I don't get pg by July, then I will be reaching an entire year since I got pg with my angle baby. I just can't stand the thought of having to go through that time and still not being pg. please, please, please let me have my sticky bean by that time![-o<

Oh Kmae! That must be SO hard :hugs: I can't even imagine what it would feel like but hopefully you won't have to go through it at all. FX for a sticky bean for you this cycle!!! Any new symptoms? :flower:

Newbie - what a bummer! that damned :witch: I really thought you were going to get that bfp this cycle...hope you're enjoying your week of relaxation and indulgence. FX for this next cycle!!!! :hugs:

Thanks mrs chezek :)

Going to remain hopeful and optimistic that this next cycle could be the one...

:dust: to the rest of the up coming testers, I promise no early testing this cycle!!!

getting ready to ovulate! (hopefully)

I'm actually really nervous to see if my temp goes up or not...

Going to try to seduce hubby again tonight since he goes onto a midnight shift starting tomorrow, will have to wait and see if he's on board since I think I've tired him out this time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->