TTC #1 and over 30

So bummed on my temp PLUNGE this AM. Hmph.

Hun its so early for a temp dip, it could be an implantation dip right on schedule! Hope it comes back up for you tomorrow :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Girl, I told myself if my temps didn't continually climb, I'd know I wasn't pregnant though! We'll see what my temp does tomorrow.

This temp dip could be an awesome sign...you're soooo early into your 2ww...

@ Breezy now i'm on my CD35. imagine? i feel so sad today. i hope i could survive the entire day. i'm beginning to hate my OB, is that a bad thing?

@ Breezy now i'm on my CD35. imagine? i feel so sad today. i hope i could survive the entire day. i'm beginning to hate my OB, is that a bad thing?

hey, its ur chart or mine.. we have almost same chart

hey, its ur chart or mine.. we have almost same chart

really piya? am just so sad right now. yesterday i had a high temp now it dipped again. plus my hpt is negative.

Alisa - it is pretty early for a temp dip so hopefully it will shoot back up. Mine did a dip like that on 2DPO last cycle so I freaked out too cause it was way too early for implantation for me! So FX for you!!

piglet - until you have two full cycle charts, its hard to interpret so little data. Jot it down but I wouldn't try to interpret it too much just yet. Also, if you are testing with the cheapies, make sure to do it with FMU (first morning urine) as it's most concentrated. The cheapies need a lot of concentrated hormones to show a positive which is why you might be getting the bfn's. GL! And I'd deffy go see a doc!

nikkiih - boo to cramps!!! Are they consistent or just sporadic? Also, do they feel the same as your usual AF cramps?? Maybe it's par for the course…FX and don't lose hope until she shows!

Newbie - great attitude!!! It will happen for us - we have to remember that :hugs:

Luna - good luck catching the eggy! Hope DH is cooperative :winkwink:

piglet - is that your chart in your posts? It says you're on CD27 and the temp is going up and not dipping like you're saying.

I agree, Kmae your chart looks fabbo!!!! I hope this is it for you FX
:dust: Are you testing on Tuesday as well? I can't believe we Oed on the exact same day this cycle. Best of luck buddy!!!!

AFM, I'm good. The queasy, nervous feeling has started - the last 48hrs before testing are always hell! So I'm not looking forward to that. I wish I could just stay chill and let fate do it's thing...but I start getting antsy in the last few days. I'm still constipated a bit but the gassiness stopped. I haven't been all that tired but there is a bit of a haze over my head when I'm usually pretty awake after 7-8 hours of sleep. Could be just the jet lag though so I'm trying not to get too excited!!! However, one symptom I've never had occurred yesterday - these sharp, electrical pains in my boobs. Felt like i was being zapped by some tiny wire. Several times throughout the day! That is what got my hopes up and hence the nervousness and queasiness. Sigh...I hate this part of TTC!!!! Let it be Tuesday :winkwink:

Well, piglet, you seem to REALLY like my chart eh?! Hahaha, looks like you mightve accidentally used it in your signature box. ;)

My temp did not climb back up today, and I have A LOT of pink & creamy CM. I used some progesterone cream on Thursday morning and last night, so I'm thinking that's what caused the temp shift and spotting. I am not going to use any today or tomorrow and see what happens. The stuff also makes me feel nauseated. I'm not feeling good about this month because I am dissatisfied with my temps. Although Im not out til Im out, my level of hope is pretty low. FX'd for all the other ladies on the 2WW.

:dust:

@ alisa: sorry,i was just tinkering with my signature i didn't know i'd end up using yours. sorry.

@mrschezek: i've already set an appointment with my OB tomorrow. *sigh* i have used FMU for the second test. the other test i took was the night before. i am out for this month. i don't know what else to do. the shots probably caused me to have cysts. :(

hey piglet... u had used wrong url code and so everyone was viewing diff chart.. post ur chart by using share from fertility friend column.. we want to see ur chart..

It is a bad thing! I would look at changing. We've been trying for over 2 years but I blame my original OB for it taking so long. I have a new one as of 7 months ago that we both love (I make DH go with me). If I was on day 35 they would blood test me right away and put me on something to force my period. They did that 2 months in a row and I'm finally on a regular 31day cycle but also taking clomid (month 6). It's so frustrating and hard not to get your hopes up when your cycles are so long. Keep your head up and search out other options. :hugs:

Alisa - it is pretty early for a temp dip so hopefully it will shoot back up. Mine did a dip like that on 2DPO last cycle so I freaked out too cause it was way too early for implantation for me! So FX for you!!

piglet - until you have two full cycle charts, its hard to interpret so little data. Jot it down but I wouldn't try to interpret it too much just yet. Also, if you are testing with the cheapies, make sure to do it with FMU (first morning urine) as it's most concentrated. The cheapies need a lot of concentrated hormones to show a positive which is why you might be getting the bfn's. GL! And I'd deffy go see a doc!

nikkiih - boo to cramps!!! Are they consistent or just sporadic? Also, do they feel the same as your usual AF cramps?? Maybe it's par for the course…FX and don't lose hope until she shows!

Newbie - great attitude!!! It will happen for us - we have to remember that :hugs:

Luna - good luck catching the eggy! Hope DH is cooperative :winkwink:

piglet - is that your chart in your posts? It says you're on CD27 and the temp is going up and not dipping like you're saying.

I agree, Kmae your chart looks fabbo!!!! I hope this is it for you FX
:dust: Are you testing on Tuesday as well? I can't believe we Oed on the exact same day this cycle. Best of luck buddy!!!!

AFM, I'm good. The queasy, nervous feeling has started - the last 48hrs before testing are always hell! So I'm not looking forward to that. I wish I could just stay chill and let fate do it's thing...but I start getting antsy in the last few days. I'm still constipated a bit but the gassiness stopped. I haven't been all that tired but there is a bit of a haze over my head when I'm usually pretty awake after 7-8 hours of sleep. Could be just the jet lag though so I'm trying not to get too excited!!! However, one symptom I've never had occurred yesterday - these sharp, electrical pains in my boobs. Felt like i was being zapped by some tiny wire. Several times throughout the day! That is what got my hopes up and hence the nervousness and queasiness. Sigh...I hate this part of TTC!!!! Let it be Tuesday :winkwink:

Tuesday is right around the corner :happydance: FX's for you :dust:

Really really weird for me......I've had 3 opk's so far....1 yesterday morning, 1 yesterday evening and 1 this morning along with some cramping and bloating. I've never had this before, anyone else? I would love to think it's a good sign but I just don't know :shrug:

I dont know why im tempted to test...I guess Im a POAS addict! lol. But i didnt test this morning as I strongly feel im out and Im 12DPO without any symptoms...when will you test nikki?
How about everyone else?

I dont know why im tempted to test...I guess Im a POAS addict! lol. But i didnt test this morning as I strongly feel im out and Im 12DPO without any symptoms...when will you test nikki?
How about everyone else?

I am going to wait and see if the witch shows. If not here by Tuesday morning I will test. I fee like I'm out though.

So sorry Clarkeyness. No bleeding for me yet. I'm going to try to hold out until Tuesday to test still. My cramps come and go and are very sporadic. Nothing like when I normally get :witch: Also, the last 2 months I spotted a day before. I have had no bleeding other than 1 spot of bright red blood at 9 or so dpo. I'm not sure where it came from so I was ignoring it. I am starting to get hopeful but don't want to be disappointed. I am sneezing every day for a week too. I normally do not sneeze but I 've had a mild cold all week.

So sorry Clarkeyness. No bleeding for me yet. I'm going to try to hold out until Tuesday to test still. My cramps come and go and are very sporadic. Nothing like when I normally get :witch: Also, the last 2 months I spotted a day before. I have had no bleeding other than 1 spot of bright red blood at 9 or so dpo. I'm not sure where it came from so I was ignoring it. I am starting to get hopeful but don't want to be disappointed. I am sneezing every day for a week too. I normally do not sneeze but I 've had a mild cold all week.

Good luck Nikki!!

Really really weird for me......I've had 3 opk's so far....1 yesterday morning, 1 yesterday evening and 1 this morning along with some cramping and bloating. I've never had this before, anyone else? I would love to think it's a good sign but I just don't know :shrug:

3 positive opk's?? That can be a very good sign...fx'ed!

I was hoping I o'ed yesterday but apparently not...hopefully hubby is up for another go before he has to go to work tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->