TTC #1 and over 30

Good luck nikki!!! All sounds good! You are strong! i would have tested lol. :hugs:

Really really weird for me......I've had 3 opk's so far....1 yesterday morning, 1 yesterday evening and 1 this morning along with some cramping and bloating. I've never had this before, anyone else? I would love to think it's a good sign but I just don't know :shrug:

I typically get a +opk on afternoon tests 2 days in a row (I don't do evening) so that's good in my opinion :winkwink:

Sorry clarky! Best of luck in July!!!! :hugs:

Nikkih - hang in there!!!! 36 hours til testing (not that anyone's counting :haha:)

AFM, all good. Temp still up and I got the Montgomery's Tubercles again but that meant no-go last month, and I was ill at the smell of raw seafood this morning which isn't unheard of for me but very rare. So who knows! :shrug: WWB-WB not much I can do but hope and pray!!!

:hug: to everyone!!! I'm at the family shore house celebrating dad's bday so time is passing pretty well :thumbup:

Really really weird for me......I've had 3 opk's so far....1 yesterday morning, 1 yesterday evening and 1 this morning along with some cramping and bloating. I've never had this before, anyone else? I would love to think it's a good sign but I just don't know :shrug:

I typically get a +opk on afternoon tests 2 days in a row (I don't do evening) so that's good in my opinion :winkwink:

Sorry clarky! Best of luck in July!!!! :hugs:

Nikkih - hang in there!!!! 36 hours til testing (not that anyone's counting :haha:)

AFM, all good. Temp still up and I got the Montgomery's Tubercles again but that meant no-go last month, and I was ill at the smell of raw seafood this morning which isn't unheard of for me but very rare. So who knows! :shrug: WWB-WB not much I can do but hope and pray!!!

:hug: to everyone!!! I'm at the family shore house celebrating dad's bday so time is passing pretty well :thumbup:

Your chart looks killer!! Are you testing tomorrow????? GL!!!!

Good luck nikki!!! All sounds good! You are strong! i would have tested lol. :hugs:

Thanks Clarkyness. I am officially late tomorrow morning ! I cried 4 times today for no reason. Hubby is urging me to test but I'm afraid to. Do not want to see a BFN!

Good luck nikki and mrschezek! Fingers crossed for y'all!!

Afm, I just got my first positive on the FRER opk's and I'm super excited. :) Was using the cheapies before and they were so hard to read, this one came up positive BEFORE the reference line!!! Whoo-hoo!! Going to try and work in two more days of :sex: and then rest and one more day and hope this one sticks and isn't a chemical like May.

Wow Chezek look at your chart! :thumbup:

GL Nikki, FX'd for you.

Sorry Clarkeyness, July is bound to be a good month!

AFM - My opk's are back to negative and my cramps are gone. I'm ready for a much needed :sex: break, 10 days in a row. Let the TWW begin! :coffee:

Thanks everyone!! YEs July has to be my month!!

Good luck to everyone testing in the next couple days. Im going to wait it out next time until AF arrives as getting :bfn: all the time is too upsetting :(

:dust: to all!!

Nikki and MrsChezek....holding fingers, toes and everything else for you ladies!! Sounds very promising!
I have been crazy busy the last few weeks so have been quiet on here, but still pop on to read everyones updates!
AFM, in the 2WW at the mo and not too stressed (yet). I got a positive opk on CD11 this month, so not sure how long my cycle will be this month. How long after a pos opk do you actually ovulate? I would imagine AF would be due Friday (26 days as ov early). We are going away for the weekend so that should be a distraction from testing...wont take any with me and if still nothing by monday when we get back then I'll test on tuesday. Because my cycles can sometimes be up to 30 days long.
Now another issue I have been faced with last week is Rubella immunity...or lack thereof!!!!!!!! How is this possible? I had mmr as a kid and the booster and my Mom thinks I even had measles. But finally a doc convinced me to have my immunity tested and it came back that I dont have immunity!!! GULP!!! So now after a year of trying, i have to have the rubella vaccine which means we have to use protection for a month after the vaccine! In a way, it will be good timing as DH is away over my fertile time next month anyway, so it's a good time to get the vaccine. Anyone else had this problem with immunity? Really wish I had tested before TTC now!!! Dope!

hi guys! so happy that everybody is doing well here. i went to my OB last night and tadaaaah!! i have another cyst a small one, that was the reason i was delayed. so she gave me primolut to help me bleed. i'm pretty devastated. anyway, i had it coming. she was talking more procedures for me and even suggested i'd do IVF. the price for IVF here is pretty stiff. we have to saved up for it. and even suggested she will do a laparoscopy and she will try to burn my ovaries or something. that totally freaked me out. so we have decided to rest from medication for now. if we are lucky, we could get a BFP without any medical help.

two of my friends are pregnant again. this sucks.

Yay baking and breezy for ovulation!! :thumbup:

Luna hope you ovulate soon!

Sorry you're feeling blue piglet-hopefully you get some answers. :hugs:

Good luck with the start of a new cycle, clarkyness.

VEry excited for testing for Nikki, Chezek, babysa, alisa and anyone else getting close to testing or in the 2ww!

I'm still laying low until it looks like ovulation is nearing-probably another 6 days or so. Hope everyone has a good Monday and had a restful weekend. Xxoo

:dust:

Piglet I am happy to hear you are getting help. But, sad it was another cyst :hugs:

Still no sign of Af for me . I'm getting a bit nervous to test lol. It is prob just my body playing games again.

i want to stop thinking about ttc for a while. what do you guys think i should do? i mean the constant thinking of getting pregnant can be stressful too right?

Thank you girls!! I hope a good chart will mean good things tomorrow when I test! Oh and of course that AF stays away until then. :coffee: I hate waiting!!! Been trying to stay as busy as possible to pass the time. Today will be hell as every time I pee I will dread wiping and seeing any spots :nope:

Breezy - work well done! Enjoy your well earned reprieve :thumbup:

babysa - eek! I've never tested and just assumed my parents remembered to do all my vaccines! Now I'm nervous! Maybe I'll ask for the test if AF comes this week…sounds like a sound plan though! What will happen if you are pg now?

piglet - sorry about the cyst news :hugs: Best of luck in whatever you decide to do!

nikki - is your ticker off? it says day 1. You didn't get the dreaded visitor, did you???? :cry: My ticker is off..says I'm on day -0 :haha: DPO13 today!!! I'm super nervous and can't wait to get through today…testing with FMU tomorrow. :hugs:

OK, gotta pack up and head home. We are still at the shore house. It's thunderstorming like crazy outside and it seems to have calmed down for a min so going to pack up car.

:hug:

Alisa - I checked out your chart, looks like your temp is shooting back up! Yay, I guess that was an implantation dip :hugs:

Kmae - how are you hanging in there?

Piglet If you feel like you need a break take a break. No harm done and sometimes we need to just step away. I hope it all works out for you.

MrsChezek I actually should have gotten :witch: today but no sign of her :) I 'm actually having thickish lotiony white/ yellowy cm. Not normal for this time of month. I can't bring myself to test I'm so scared of a BFN.

babysa- That stinks. I'm glad you brought it up though. I am pretty sure I'm up to date. Being a teacher every new job tests us for TB and I think last time I got that test I got a mmr booster. I think that was 2-3 years ago., I wonder how long that lasts.

Good luck nikki and mrschezek! Fingers crossed for y'all!!

Afm, I just got my first positive on the FRER opk's and I'm super excited. :) Was using the cheapies before and they were so hard to read, this one came up positive BEFORE the reference line!!! Whoo-hoo!! Going to try and work in two more days of :sex: and then rest and one more day and hope this one sticks and isn't a chemical like May.

Baking, we are back to just about the same schedule! I got my positive Friday. GL girl, let's get our :bfp: :thumbup:

Awwwww Piglet :hugs: so sorry to hear that it is a cyst. If taking a break is what you need then by all means take a break.

Chezek and Nikki the suspense is killing me!

babysa haven't checked on that, thought my doctor would have said something, whoooopppps probably should have that checked out. You should ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hours depending on who you ask.

I'm not sure if I should count yesterday or today as 1dpo. I tested positive on Friday and Saturday with cramps on Saturday. What do you girls think? (this is the only time I get mad at myself for not tempting anymore) :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->