TTC #1 at 33 on cd2 of cycle 4 - need a buddy!!!

Hello - how is everyone? I am having a strange month with my temps flatlining at the bottom and on CD 21 now. I have no CM (or spotting now thank goodness, hurray for acupuncture), and no symptoms of normal week before PMT. Just nothing, I feel hormoneless! I def think there has been no ovulation and feel as if it could be a while until AF shows up. Boring. On the plus side, I'm not tying myself up in knots about every teeny twinge and symptom so no TWW wait stresses, just confusion. Let me know how you all are.

Hi mookcake,

Af arrived for me yesterday, 2 days early my lp is 11 days now! I am just going to take some time for me this month just chill out, no opk, no temping, just going to enjoy plenty of :wine: over christamas and relax, I should be ov around the 20th to 23rd so will just make sure we :sex: every 2 -3 days all cycle and hopefully back to basics will work fx

His slb, sorry to hear no luck last cycle. I think it is totally the right thing for you to step down a gear, relax and enjoy Christmas. I'm going to do the same and I'm not picking up the charting etc until I come back from my honeymoon in January. It is hard not to think about it though, like, are we bding enough/at the right time etc. I hate not knowing where I am in my cycle! I really don't have a clue.

Try not to worry about the 11 day thing. It could be that you ovulated a little earlier than you thought and it took your temps a day or two to shoot up ( I read in a book that this is quite normal and can lead people to think that their luteal phase is shorter than it is). Also mine ranges from 11 - 15 days depending on the month. I'm putting a lot of faith into acupuncture this month but it isn't something I can afford to keep up with really. I was amazed by the bleeding stopping, but I'm not sure I've felt any effects from the last one. Who knows.

I guess all we have to think is that the odds are on our side and that it is very unlikely that we won't get there in the end. Although I wish I'd started trying a year ago! Keep smiling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->