TTC#1 buddies??? CD14 Care to join me??

hardd2011

Reaction score
I am on Cycle 2 and I am CD2. I dont think I od last month because of UTI and yeast infection, but its ok. I found out that 2 of the wives in my husband shops wives are pregnant so they can share there day. :) So I am happy to be starting fresh. But this cycle using opks, and temping as to make sure I am oing. also I have been taking 3000mg of evening primrose. taking women's one of days and taking and extra vitamin d 2000 mg as WA does not see the sun often. I am also drinking green tea to help with antioxidents as i heard it was good.

How is your cycle going on this journey?

I always see women ttc together and I would love to have someone to try with! :)
CD2, that is early. A fresh start, I suppose :) Although you know I am much further along, I don't think this will be my month. The only symptoms I have is veiny boobs, and frequent urination. However, I have an overactive bladder. So idk.
I have been pregnant once before and first noticed symptoms around 3 weeks pregnant, so maybe I'm looking too hard.

I heard veiny boobs is a good sign. I am in a very early stage and I need a fast forward button. If this isnt your month what are you going to try different?

Probably less caffeine and I think I will start taking prenatal vitamins. With my first pregnancy, I took them for my hair and ended up pregnant on accident! Lol. Also, I heard preseed is helpful :) What about you?

I stopped caffeine this cycle. Taking one a days, 3000 mg of evening primrose, 2000 mg of vitamin d as sun doesnt exist here. Also drinking green tea and more water. Also I am going to try a massage just to relax. BD even other day until a surge. Going to use OPKs. Also I started temping to be aware.

That's good :) I've never checked my temperature. I think I will. How long is your cycle normally?

Its been 31 however. my last cycle was 37 because of uti and yeast infection. and then i flew to memphis before that cycle and it was 34. :p hate how things screw things up. if it goes up again i will go to my doctors and make them look at whats going on

Oh dang, that really sucks. That would kill me :(

yes. i drove me nuts. however its fine. i will take my time as its no rush

Then you are doing far better than I am, love :) I anticipate every single second.
I can't wait until the day of my expected period, a week from now! I will comment back in a few days with more information :))
You should let me know how ovulation goes for you!

I sure will let you know. As soon as it approached and leaves

https://m169.photobucket.com/albumv...952013-02-229519-38-4695212.jpg.html?newest=1

Do you see it..? The cross..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->