TTC#1 buddies??? CD14 Care to join me??

blue test can give sometimes false positives. so take a pink dye to make sure its the real deal

Your welcome just thought you should know and get the real deal

I am cd 7 and I have seen an increase of cm since I started drinking green tea twice a day and drinking more water. Did you test again?

I am about to start charting since af is finally over

Annoyed. My husband is doing all these things to piss me off. So he has been home a month and a half, and all I do is clean, clean and clean. And my house is not how I like it anymore. He has come home and made it worse.

Hahaha!! Omg maybe all this annoyance is a pregnancy mood swing;)

No I just got off my period. It's because of a lot of things building up to make me so annoyed

Oh shoot.. I could swore you were in dpo mode.. Yeah I understand, I really do. Hope it gets better. :(

Next week I should ovulate... I am just having one of my moods thats all. I am CD 8

Ughh I wish my period would get here and end already, so I can try again!

I dont know to try or wait a month!!! Decisions to make

Its not stress I am having. Its control issues. My husband has been deployed for 8 1/2 months and he came back home, which was a home he never seen until he came home because we had moved :p But I guess we just have to talk. Its not like he is doing anything bad, but I do have OCD issues that is my probably. My house isnt the way it was anymore and its driving me nuts. I guess I dont know how to share my space anymore. He has been gone for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->