TTC#1 buddies??? CD14 Care to join me??

Do you have a fever? I alway look up my symptoms before I go in and I tell them what I think I have

No fever.. I think it's something similar to Vulvodynia which means no sex which means no baby...

Ouch. That is horrible. I hope this doctor gives you answer. That must be very uncomfortable

Your welcome :) I will tell you by monday if I od. I been peeing on the cheapie sticks for the LH surge. Its close, because I am getting ewcm with creamy discharge

Oh boy oh boy!! Good luck!!! I bet youll get your bfp soon :)

I hope so. However I am denying it. I havent had a positive OPK yet so hopefully soon!!!

I did the clear blue digital and it showed error so I have to wait a couple hours. And I can't find my therm

Ohh that would drive me insane! FREAKING TECHNOLOGY!! how you feeling?

Fine however very disconnecting from trying. So my husband is in the military and he work with a group of 20 men. While the ones that I know would try are pregnant Nd another out of nowhere which she just had a kid says she is pregnant, which really makes me mad and makes me want to stop trying now

Dont stop!! Some people are just fertile Myrtle. You deserve kids!

My husband told me I was crazy when I told him. But how I feel is how I feel. I have od yet. No surege and its driving me nuts

Give it time! We have a whilr left :) you can do this. You'll be a good mom!

Aww thanks. When you have your bundle of joy you will be great too

I sure hope! Are you feeling better today?

Some what. I still have mix feelings. I will let nature take its course

I know I still havent od yet. However I have an appointment to get a pap done so I am going to talk to her about my cycles magically being long. they are usually around 31, however jan was 34 and then feb was 37 :/ I know I ovulated before. all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->