TTC#1 buddies??? CD14 Care to join me??

Aw... I could never imagine that... I'm so sorry :( 8 months is far too long.

Not as bad as a year. But I married knowing that we had a deployment under our belt (12 month) and then 8 months later after we got married it was going to be 9 months or less to see him again. This should be our last. And we will be moving to Germany before oct 10th.

I will let you know once it happens. I am temping and doing OPKS

I live in the states. Washington state to be exact

Your state is better than mine beside tornados. We hardly see sun. We are going to hawaii in 5 weeks and I cant wait to feel the heat and sun.

If its anywhere like Miami weather I will take it. I want hot weather so bad!!!

How are you doing with TCCing? Havent ovulated help but getting there

My af came four days late!! It was torture. Im now on cd3. What are you on?

Cd 15. I haven't o yet. I been using opks, temping is torture. I can't at the same time everyday :/ I should o on Friday. I am thinking about getting the digits. We bd on the regular at least every other day if not once a day

I'm gonna just temp everyday at like 2 when I know I'm awake looool. Lucky.. I probably bd on the 18th.

I bd every so far on my fertile period. Thursday I should get a positive OPK. I using the wondos and I think the clear blue digitals will be so much easier

haha. I know bding is the problem. its the timing. last month was horrible. had two infection. I dont even count that month haha

I have a really bad infection this month, hoping it goes away in time.

what do you have? it may push o like it did mine :/

I am not sure. I am seeing a new doctor next week since thr last two were useless ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->